Altaf Hussain Exposed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

masti123

Citizen
you guys are just waisting your time here, MQM just become as another political party in pakistan. they were with Musharaf because he was in power, now they are with PPP because they are in power (do not forget what PPP have done in past with MQM, however they have done this in the best interest of Pakistan this is wat all politician says and its my faviorate sentence of the centry :lol: ) and they will join the Nawaz Sharaif in futuer if he came in power (not to mention recent seatings with MQM and nawaz league in karachi and lahore) which he will as they all take turns because another needs rest, even one day they could join Imran khan if he manage to take turn as ruler (again int he best interest of Pakistan) ....... :mrgreen:

My point here is that waste your energy discussing positive things and make things better not worst, as Liaquat Ali Khan said that five fingers alones can't do much until you make a punch.. however that punch should be for our enemy not for each others......

Look at India and his media, I have never seen them talking about differences, never seen them talking about sepration movement they have in India but they always talk about positive and good things about India on Media and very buatifully hidding things, however I am not saying that do not talk about problems, or just turn your face or close your eyes due to those problems, yes we should be discussing problems, we have in Pakistan but it should be in positive manner and not in violence as voilence is not our "Talimaat" from our Deen....

Please think about it and react accordingly as we are here in this world first for our Deen and then for dunya because we are sent here as "Khalifa" of our creator and we will be asked question about the deen first before dunya....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
masti123 said:
you guys are just waisting your time here, MQM just become as another political party in pakistan. they were with Musharaf because he was in power, now they are with PPP because they are in power (do not forget what PPP have done in past with MQM, however they have done this in the best interest of Pakistan this is wat all politician says and its my faviorate sentence of the centry :lol: ) and they will join the Nawaz Sharaif in futuer if he came in power (not to mention recent seatings with MQM and nawaz league in karachi and lahore) which he will as they all take turns because another needs rest, even one day they could join Imran khan if he manage to take turn as ruler (again int he best interest of Pakistan) ....... :mrgreen:
My point here is that waste your energy discussing positive things and make things better not worst, as Liaquat Ali Khan said that five fingers alones can't do much until you make a punch.. however that punch should be for our enemy not for each others......
Look at India and his media, I have never seen them talking about differences, never seen them talking about sepration movement they have in India but they always talk about positive and good things about India on Media and very buatifully hidding things, however I am not saying that do not talk about problems, or just turn your face or close your eyes due to those problems, yes we should be discussing problems, we have in Pakistan but it should be in positive manner and not in violence as voilence is not our "Talimaat" from our Deen....
Please think about it and react accordingly as we are here in this world first for our Deen and then for dunya because we are sent here as "Khalifa" of our creator and we will be asked question about the deen first before dunya....

So that's the pain you're suffering from.

1) Imran Said Nawaz Sharif CORRUPTION KING and appealed to chief justice to take sumitomo action against him, was with him in long march.

2) Nawaz Sharif brought famous SITA WHITE case by spending $$$, was with him in long march.

3) Imran was beaten by Jamaat-e-Islami in Punjab university, but, he was with Qazi during long march.

4) Nawaz built cases against ZARDARI & BENAZIR, are now with PPP in the PROVINCE & similarly PPP with PML-N.

5) PML-N said they won't talk with MQM are now changing there stance.

1055.gif

This is politics. Politics can't be done with fixed stance.

masti123

Citizen
See this is your problem, you guys do not understand what other is trying to say, or may be do not want it to understand what other people are saying it.

You guys live in your own world. You already said it, This is politics. Politics can't be done with fixed stance , so why you guys all arguing what happened in past with Imran Khan and what Altaf Hussain said in India.... and it could be possible in future that they both come along as join venture then what will you say about these arugments which you are making it now.

All I am saying it that why not discuss problems in positive way to resolve pakistan issues rather then discussing other personnal lifes... I think there is no body in pakistani politics who have not done something really bad in their past, either politically or personally. But we as pakistani people have to come strong to let them know that we are the real strength of pakistan the pakistani people and no one can fool us.. We have to better educate ourself to see thing cleary so they know (the politician) that we can not fool pakistani now. Again my point was clear by saying that (in the best interest of pakistan) they all do the same thing its not just MQM who did this yes, its PPP and Nawaz too, who have done the same thing in punjab and all "deeni jamat" did that against Mushraf in past but it was all for power not for pakistan interest what have they done in that interset recent example is PPP and Nawaz NOTHING.... so yes please do join with each other if its really important and in the best interest of pakistan BUT then please do remember that interest and do SOMETHING about that, DO NOT DO JUST TALK.... but do something which all poor people of pakistan can see happening....

again I am not discussing MQM past or Imran past here ( I am not intersted in that I am only intersted in future of pakistan) we should learned lesson from our mistake and go on and fix thing which we have done wrong in past, I am not supporting anyone here in this forum. But there is something called "Ikhlaq" that "Ikhlaqi-trabiyaat" is long gone from our political wing and I am including everyone, no matter how much conflict you have with others but please talk responsibily because you never know what's hidden in future.....

And in the last I really do have pain, but this pain is for Pakistan, NOT for any political party, I do have a pain for poor pakistani people who are living very disgrace life NOT for political leaders... The nation do learned from their mistake but we dont this is the pain I have, we do same mistake again and again... I wish we use our political knowledge and brain togrther to work for pakistan and not just emotion towards polit9ical parties....

zebaghzl

Citizen
hassan nisar sahib to khud apni baat ko sabit ker diya keh propaganda say eik frig ko eik haseena bana bana daitey hai, yani altaf hussain jaisay shaitan ko farihta sabit hi kernay ka propaganda ker rahay hain.altaf hussain kay mulk say bahir baith ker siasat kernay ko woh achay sense mai lay rahay hai, keh mulk say bahir baith ker logon say nalian saaf kerwa raha. maza to jab keh kudh bhi mulk mei kojood ho.koi khuda ra is ghaddar kay PAKISTAN na aanay ki wajah bata day, khuda ra koi bata day. aur yeh bhi bata kiya ho jayay ga to us keh baad yeh shaitan wapas aayay ga??????????????????????????? is ko kis baat ka intazar hai???????????? kis tabdeili ka muntazir hai yeh india ka agent? is ki ki shaksiyat nihayat mashkook lagti. aur hassan nisar apnay aap ko bohat bara aflatoon samajhta hai. hamaray baap dada bhi partition kay india say aayay thay. eik arsa gozar gia bhai 62 63 saal ho gayay hamari katni naslain yahan paida ho boori ho gayian kab tak apnay ko majahgir kaho gay . ya khud apnay ko mahajir keh ker taskeen malti hai aur apna rishta us makroo ' hindustan' say qaim rakhna shahtay ho????????????? ghaddaro ab bhi baz aa jao kuch nahi milay ga hinduon say rabta rakh kay.

PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD

IMRAAN KHAN ZINDA BAAD

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aray Bhai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,quin MQM kay logoin saay behas kar rahay hoo...........Ye sawan kaay andhy hain , enhian har taraf hara hi hara nazar aata hay...........Andha bantay raywrian apno apno main...........Andhear Nagri(karachi) main chopat raj mqm hi ko achaa lagta hay................Enko din main rat our raat main din khehnay key adaat ho gai haay.
Enka bara Andha khud London main mazay kar raha hay our baqi andhon ko yahain awam ko jhote batanay par laga diya haay.....................Allah naay en kay dil par mohar laga de haay..............

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think the supporters of MQM are the only those peoples who has got the big amount in Bhatia, corruption and occupying peoples and public properties in Karachi. I know hundreds of them who were living in one room flat in 1988 and now they own billions and bungalows in defense. They are only making peoples fool. They even do not deserve the reply.
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these projects without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.
They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

The following link will clearly elaborate this great conspiracy by the MQM to achieve their sole aim of getting money and depriving peoples from their money spent to establish the parks in Karachi.

http://www.shehri.org/encroachments.pdf

Spartacus

rahat said:
I think the supporters of MQM are the only those peoples who has got the big amount in Bhatia, corruption and occupying peoples and public properties in Karachi. I know hundreds of them who were living in one room flat in 1988 and now they own billions and bungalows in defense. They are only making peoples fool. They even do not deserve the reply.
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these projects without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.
They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

The following link will clearly elaborate this great conspiracy by the MQM to achieve their sole aim of getting money and depriving peoples from their money spent to establish the parks in Karachi.

Answer of this all that you wrote here is " RUBBISH"

Jury

[b said:
rahat[/b]](1) The Mqm was created by the establishment and they only work for them and on their directive. It is evident from his creation that on (2) one day they baycot the nation assembly election on the directive of the agencies and the other day they announce to praticipate in provinical assembly election to fulfill the agenda of the agencies.

(3) I think the supporters of MQM are the only those peoples who has got the big amount in Bhatia, corruption and occupying peoples and public properties in Karachi. I know hundreds of them who were living in one room flat in 1988 and now they own billions and bungalows in defense. They are only making peoples fool. (4) They even do not deserve the reply.
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the (5) so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these . Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.projects (6) without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

(7) All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. (8) The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the (9) illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only (10) destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

(1)
If that's so. Then why HAMEED GUL didn't give the money to MQM. Why not MQM was in IJI? Why the beneficiary was only Qazi Hussan, Nawaz Sharif, etc. Why MQM faced operation? Why thousands of workers of MQM killed? Why fake Jinnah Pur map? If MQM was created by establishment, almost all the parties took the 2002 local bodies election, but MQM didn't. Because, constitution was suspended. And when former world record holder of PCO oath, CJ Iftikhar Chudhry legalized, MQM took part in National election.

(2)
In 1993 the boycotted National Assembly election, because, establishment wanted to gift some of the Karachi seats to HAQIQI to make there BIRTH legalise by showing to the world, that, they have support of people. When they boycotted the election, the seat where MQM candidate M S ASLAM got 139,000 votes, in 1990 election, the victorious candidate of Jamaat-e-Islami got 12,000 votes. All the poling station were looking hunted due to MQM boycott. So after this slap of Karachiates to those who wanted to distribute Karachi between MQM & MQM-H, they faced fiasco & embarrassment. International media was laughing on the result of Karachi election. Now, before provincial assembly election, MQM got international guarantee, for fair election and participated. And then, the poling station which look hunted due to MQM boycott was filled with voters on that day.

(3)
istockphoto_4588664-half-empty-glass-of-water-with-clipping-path.jpg

(4)
I hope you won't reply me.

(5)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYfDAwStcaU[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xMeehdfdBg[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tuaVLTQfPg[/video]

(6)

ISO%20400%20res.jpg

Quality Control CCIS Process Flow Chart
Chart.jpg

1100338922-1.jpg

iso.gif

25-jan-Mirriot%20A.jpg

(7)
Daily in Karachi, thousands of people save there time, money, by using flyovers, under bypasses, good wide roads, signal free corridors. Either, they are on the Luxury vehicles, motor bikes, buses, vans, rickshaws. And, not only MQM supporters can enjoy these developments. People from different cast, creed, religion daily enjoy development bestow.

(8)

Although, CNG buses are not the solution. It is just the part of the solution. Karachi need mass transit system. Which is an expensive affair. All the mass transit system of the world made with the help of FEDERAL GOVT. Even in NEW YORK, LONDON, SINGAPORE, etc. feasibility report has been made on that. It is up to federal govt.
1100650273-1.gif

(9)
Believe me, if this report is right, you'll be given gold medal by PPP & ANP, who daily face embarrassment because of MQM's hue and cry over land grabbing.

Now you have sent a link in which you wanted to say encroachment is being done by CDGK under MUSTAFA KAMAL. Encroachment, Land grabbing are illegal. But, as it is mentioned in your link, CDGK pass the bill in the city council, So, it is not illegal at all. The money which is coming after selling the land is in the CDGK pocket not MQM or MUSTAFA KAMAL. And since, news on the link saying, almost all the grounds have been sold out. So this is not true at all. Lots of ground are still in making process. So many talk shows daily come on TV. Why not you people raise this issue, if this is illegal? Why not with the help of JAMAAT-E-ISLAMI, ANP, PPP, raise this issue, who will love to support this cause because of MQM factor. Especially, ANP and PPP people, who daily feel embarrassment because of MQM hue and cry on LAND MAFIA. your document would be look authentic if you involve the land grabbing on SOHRAB GOTH, GADAP TOWN, ABUL HASSAN ISPHANI ROAD.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPeCNPoCkNA&feature=channel_page[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIYDH8JkD0&feature=channel_page[/video]
So many parks have been made in 4 years. The 130 acres of BAGH IBNE QASIM in which 70% was encroached, has been made in MUSTAFA KAMAL era.

(10)

The land which was selling by CDGK is not the land of RAIN FOREST, due to which Karachi is facing raise in temperature. All the world facing this problem.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
In is unfortunate that peoples like you support MQM blindly due to some personal interests also claimed to be the experts on "environment". But they did not even know the ABC of the subject.

I am quotation only one project of city nazim with the finance of foreign donors, as it evolves big kicks back. The subject project is famous "elevated expx way on shaharih-e-faisal.

Below are the some of the concerns of the reputed professionals related to the field. Hope after reading that no one will try to hide the corruption of MQM being underway:

The News (10-04-2007)
An elevated hazard

If the City District Government of Karachi is to be believed, the planned Karachi Elevated Expressway, to be built in the city's busy business district, will be the best thing to happen for the country's commercial capital. However, the project has earned the severe disapproval of a wide array of architects, environmentalists, engineers and a section of civil society. Their views, expressed at a public hearing organised by the provincial environmental protection department last week, make eminent sense given that the planned project will see an elevated expressway running along Karachi's primary thoroughfare -- Sharea Faisal -- for 25 kilometres, connecting the central business district with the city's outskirts, to the north of its airport. Not only will its construction cause massive disruption to the city's traffic system -- already close to a mess on any given day -- it will be an environmental nightmare and an aesthetic monstrosity. Besides, the choice of an elevated expressway seems a bit odd since the trend all over the world nowadays seems to rely on relatively more environmentally-friendly approaches such as building a subway or improving the whole system of traffic by greater monitoring and regulation of private vehicles and introduction of alternative forms of transport. In fact, the planned route of this particular project is such that it will mar the view of many of the city's major buildings and neighbourhoods, since many lie on or straddle Sharea Faisal.
If the project does go ahead, it also involves several private sector organisations, including some of the city's leading hotels, parting with some of their land (presumably in exchange for compensation). However, and understandably so, the hotel owners have already objected to the project, saying that the last thing their guests needed was to see a massive concrete structure blocking the view from their room's window. One primary argument being used by the backers of the elevated expressway is that it will bring in foreign investment and presumably the government will not be paying much out of its pocket to fund it. However, this approach by the federal and provincial governments in Pakistan needs to be modified because projects should not be blindly built just because they bring in large amounts of foreign investment. Instead, the environmental and long-term effects of these projects should also be considered when such decisions are made, particularly the views and opinions of all stakeholders, especially those who are to be directly affected by a project's construction and eventual completion. Not only that, in this particular instance, once built, the expressway will charge tolls for use so to say that there will be no cost to the general public is entirely misleading.
As for the environmental impact, the CDGK is almost dismissive of such concerns. Its version of the public hearing, which is available on its website, suggests that a decision has already been made to disregard the concerns expressed by civil society to the project with the hearing portrayed as one where it was successfully shown that the expressway would have no adverse environmental impact. Surely, such a stance does not help and only reveals that the CDGK considers the whole process of conducting an environmental-impact assessment (as required by law and pending whose approval no construction can begin) of the project as nothing more than a formality. Also, the project shows a distinct lack of priorities in that the city does not have a fully functioning solid waste management and garbage collection system and its government has ambitions to make an elevated expressway stretching some 25 kilometres. More consideration needs to be given to all those who have disapproved of this idea. It would be better if Sharea Faisal was left alone and if at all such an expressway, linking the city's port with the highways to its north, is to be built, then there are other routes which will cause less social, environmental and aesthetic harm. Also, alternatives such as making the Karachi Circular Rail functional, exploring other rail options and the much-needed streamlining of the overall system of traffic management need to be considered before any hasty decision is made.

DAWN (April 12, 2007)
The Karachi Elevated Expressway
By Arif Hasan
METRO VOICE

THE Karachi City Government has decided to build an elevated expressway, called the Karachi Elevated Expressway (KEE) from Jinnah Bridge to Quaidabad. The Expressway will pass over Moulvi Tamizzuddin Road, Club Road and Sharea Faisal. is to relieve congestion on Sharea Faisal and provide a fast link between Karachi Port and Port Qasim for port related traffic. The narrowest section of the corridor through which the KEE will pass is from the PIDC to Napier Barracks. This stretch is Karachis potential tourist area and contains its main five star hotels, Gymkhana Club, Sindh Club, Quaid-e-Azam Museum and Napier Barracks (which are heritage buildings). Frere Hall is also in close proximity. In this stretch the KEE will cover almost the entire road width. As required under law an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) has been carried out by consultants hired by the proponent. The EIA findings are that the adverse affects of the KEE are minor and can be mitigated. At a public hearing on the EIA citizens and professional bodies expressed serious concerns on the concept and design details of the KEE. However, the design details and the financial feasibility are of secondary importance. It is the concept of an elevated expressway through the most prestigious corridor in Karachi that needs to be questioned. The EIA has stated that elevated expressways in other countries have solved traffic problems similar to the ones faced by Sharea Faisal and that there is no other solution to these problems apart from constructing the KEE. This view conflicts sharply with a large body of technical and academic literature on transport engineering and with the experience of a number of cities that have constructed elevated expressways through their city centres. Bangkok, Manila, Tehran, Cairo and Dubai have all constructed scores of kilometres of expressways. These expressways have not solved traffic problems and traffic conditions in these cities are far worse than Karachi. Dubai, which is nearest to us in geographical terms, is grid-locked for six to eight hours a day. No country in the developed world today would ever dream of building an expressway to their city centres because of the environmental and aesthetic degradation that they cause. As a matter of fact, San Francisco, New York, Boston, Seoul and Paris have actually demolished their expressways and turned them into public space or housing.
This demolition has relieved traffic congestion because it has been accompanied by better traffic management, the development of a larger traffic and transportation plan, segregation of local and thorough traffic and/or the building of segregated bus ways which have supported people opting for taking the bus rather than using a car. In our case none of these alternatives have been explored and nor is the KEE a part of a larger traffic and transportation plan. This was recognised by the consultants during the public hearing. There are also financial issues that have not been seriously studied. The investment by a foreign company for the KEE is to be recovered by a toll on vehicles using the KEE. At the hearing we were informed that the traffic volume on Sharea Faisal that would use the KEE was not sufficient for the company to recover their investment. As such, it has been decided to divert all port related traffic onto the KEE in spite of the fact that other options such as the very feasible routes of the Southern and Northern Bypasses are available. So we will now have trucks, container vehicles and tankers plying overhead the Sharea Faisal in addition to encroachment on urban space and the denial of sun light in the narrower confines of our most prestigious corridor. Again, this decision conflicts with experience for cities like Bangkok, Seoul and Manila are trying to limit or ban heavy traffic on their inner city expressways. Boston has demolished the expressway carrying heavy traffic and in Riyadh the pollution of the expressway passing through the city was so heavy that they decided to vacate the areas on either side of it and forest them. In addition, the Institute of Architects Pakistan (IAP) has pointed out that for an average toll of Rs 20 per vehicle, 143,835 vehicles per day would be required to use the expressway. Where they will come from is not known. The building of the KEE is an ad-hoc and ill-informed decision. It is the expressed desire of the city government to turn Karachi into a world class city. The building of the expressway will certainly not help in achieving this objective

DAILY TIMES (21- 02- 2007)

19 reasons why Shahra-e-Faisal shouldnt be destroyed by an elevated expressway: IAP
Staff Report

KARACHI: The Institute of Architects Pakistan (IAP) has listed 19 reasons and concerns about the proposed Elevated Expressway (EE) that the CDGK plans to build over the M.T. Khan Road / Shahrah-e-Faisal corridor, according to a press release Tuesday. On Feb 24, the CDGK is holding a briefing on the project at the AKU at 10:30 a.m., the IAPs Amina Nasim Jan told Daily Times.
According to the press release, the architects and planners are not against development; in fact their business thrives with the development in the country but Shahrah-e-Faisal which has been there since before Partition was never designed to support an elevated expressway.
The project proposes to construct a 24km long, 4 lane expressway which will stretch from Jinnah Bridge at Keamari to Quaidabad in Malir. Vehicles will be required to pay a toll. There will be six entry and exit points; Quaidabad, Star Gate, Karsaz, Shahrah-e-Quaideen, Hotel Metropole, and Jinnah Bridge. The EE will be high enough to clear the existing overpasses and will have toll plazas at intermediate levels at the six entry/ exit nodes. There have been very limited public hearings on this project.
Several prominent members of the architectural and engineering communities have expressed their reservations but their concerns have been brushed aside in the rush to initiate this project in the name of development and foreign investment.
The IAP believes that there are several reasons why this project is conceptually flawed and unfeasible: The EE is being developed to ease the current and projected load on Shahrah-e-Faisal. The project does not take into account the alternative route and the relief that will be provided by the Lyari Expressway nor does it consider any different corridors to divert traffic off of Shahrah-e-Faisal.
The EE is proposed to be a high-speed link for freight and passenger traffic between the airport, Karachi Harbour and the Port Qasim. Realistically, there is very limited traffic between the airport and the two ports. Instead there is much greater freight traffic between the ports and the rest of the country, adequately serviced by the Northern Bypass.
It is also not correct to refer to the EE as the Southern Bypass as has been suggested because it bypasses nothing and ploughs through the densest and most valuable real estate in Karachi. The EE also does not service any of the industrial estates of Karachi. There is no direct access to the EE from Korangi, SITE and North Karachi except through residential neighbourhoods. These areas are much better served by the Northern Bypass and the National Highway.
The project proposes to place a limited access high-speed expressway over the alignment of Shahrah-e-Faisal and M.T. Khan Road. This would mean that the expressway would have the same constraints and limitations as Shahrah-e-Faisal and M.T. Khan Road and will hardly allow expressway speeds. For example, the expressway will travel over the Bridge at PIDC, squeeze between Hotel Pearl

Continental and Hotel Sheraton; curve around Hotel Metropole and past Hotel Avari.
By adding the EE, the volume of traffic that can be handled by the Shahrah-e-Faisal corridor may be doubled but the roads leading into Shahrah-e-Faisal and away from it will remain the same. This will create major congestion on roads feeding Shahrah-e-Faisal. An EE is an expensive and inefficient response to the citys traffic problems. When the volume exceeds the capacity of the EE, it will not be possible to widen it. Therefore, this project will have much shorter productive life span than an on-grade highway.
The EE is being proposed as a 4 lane highway with two lanes traveling in either direction (The 6-lanes claimed in CDGK publications includes entry and exit lanes). There is no provision for a shoulder or emergency lane. A breakdown or accident on the expressway will result in traffic jams of monumental proportions, with no escape for vehicles and no access for fire tenders or ambulances except from the six exit points.
The placement of the six entry and exit points is not rationally based on the requirements of the citys traffic but rather on the limited space available for entry and exit ramps and toll plazas. For example, there is no entry or exit at Jinnah Airport. Airport traffic will exit the EE at Star Gate intersection and merge with Shahrah-e-Faisal traffic till the JIA intersection. There is no interchange at either Rashid Minhas Road or FTC. Residents of Gulshan-e-Iqbal and DHA would have to exit earlier and merge with Shahrah-e-Faisal traffic.
The proposed Master Plan 2020 calls for the development of multiple nuclei, i.e. additional business districts at different locations throughout the city to reduce commuting time and pressure on our roads and other resources. The goal of this proposal is to decrease the dependence on Saddar. This is a commendable proposal in the Master Plan. The EE tends to contradict this goal of the Master Plan as it seeks to concentrate more traffic into Saddar. If this money were applied instead to develop a Central Business District in Port Qasim it would open up jobs there and reduce traffic to Saddar.
Lastly, the increase in the number of cars on the roads in Karachi is not a valid justification for the construction of new highways. The city should not be fascinated by the notion of having an elevated expressway as if such a thing is an achievement that heralds Karachis elevation to a mega city. Elevated expressways are usually the failure of urban planning because they indicate that a city has failed to manage its traffic problems through less dense, less expensive, on-grade solutions.
The construction of the EE will ruin one of the most attractive boulevards in Karachi. Trees along Shahrah-e-Faisal will be lost. It will effectively place a roof over the existing roadway, cutting off sunlight and breezes. Anyone wanting to imagine the ambience of the resulting roadway need only stand under the NIPA flyover or the Liaquatabad Flyover and imagine it extending for 24km.
The increased traffic load on the Shahrah-e-Faisal corridor and the construction of the EE will greatly increase the levels of emissions. The expressway perched above Shahrah-e-Faisal will trap pollution and prevent it from dispersing.
The EE passes through the heart of Karachis thriving commercial, business and tourist districts. Much of its length is over Shahrah-e-Faisal which was recently

designated as a corridor for high rise commercial development. After its completion, traffic on the EE will whiz past the third and fourth floor of these buildings. The high walls of these building will create a canyon-like effect which will trap pollution and amplify noise. The EE will obscure the facades of every building that it will cross, greatly hinder peoples access and will depreciate real estate values.
The price tag for the EE has grown from the initial US$225 million through $250 million to $350 million (Rs 21b). Figures much higher than these have been quoted by independent sources. The feasibility of this project depends on the recovery of the cost through tolls.
The EE project is expected to cost $350 million or Rs 21 billion. The developer is expected to recover their investment by collecting tolls from all vehicles over the first 20 years of its life. This means that the operator will need to collect Rs 1,050,000,000 per year or more than Rs 2,876,000 per day. If the average toll per vehicle per trip is set at Rs 20 that would amount to 143,835 cars per day using the expressway. Divided between the six entry/exit points, that amounts to almost 24,000 cars per exit per day or one car every 3.6 seconds. It would seem unlikely that the CDGKs financial claims about this project will be realized. In which case the foreign developer of the project will claim the CDGKs sovereign guarantee. The construction of the EE will cause severe hardship to the residents of Karachi particularly to the businesses located on Shahrah-e-Faisal. The construction time of 30 months appears to be too optimistic considering the usual pace of construction in Pakistan (foreign developer notwithstanding). The CDGK has not shared any plans with the citizens of Karachi on how it plans to achieve these diversion plans during the construction period and which adjacent neighbourhoods will be affected.
Shahrah-e-Faisal is the main access route to the airport and is heavily used for the movement of VVIPs. How will this access be maintained during construction? What diversionary routes will be used for VVIP traffic at added security risks? There have been no public hearing held to discuss this with residents and businesses along the Shahrah-e-Faisal / M.T. Khan Road corridor.
The EE is not the only solution to the traffic problems of Shahrah-e-Faisal. After its completion, The Lyari Expressway will handle a large volume of traffic currently accessing Shahrah-e-Faisal from the north. The IAP proposes two alternatives: develop an on-grade highway along the Malir River bed and; develop the under-construction road through the Korangi Industrial Area into an expressway. Both proposals can be connected laterally across the Malir River to Shahrah-e-Faisal which will provide a natural detour during VVIP movement. This will allow citizens living south of Shahrah-e-Faisal to use this expressway instead. Both proposals can be connected to Karachi Harbour through limited access corridors through DHA.

A global city vs the environment
By Ardeshir Cowasjee

THE entire civilised world is greatly concerned with where the environment is going and the world with it. The dangers facing are massive. As an entity, the government of Pakistan seems to be oblivious and carries on in its own merry way. However, there are a few of us who realise the implications of global warming and all that goes with it. Credit must be given to one of our private television channels which, on Earth Day, April 22, showed an Urdu translation of former US Vice-President Al Gores award winning documentary, An Inconvenient Truth. Gores message is quite simple: if you and I do not reduce and cut back our consumer oriented and environment unfriendly lifestyles, climate change will overwhelm us and bring unpleasant and radical changes in life as we know it. Knowing the calibre of our home-grown politicians, it is doubtful if any of those who regulate our lives have bothered to watch it. Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz was given a copy of the documentary by a delegation of civil society groups, spearheaded by the World Wildlife Federation, who met him a month or so ago to discuss the deteriorating water situation in Pakistan. Has he had time to see this documentary? If by some miracle he has seen it, has it made even a small dent in his resolve to transform Karachi the former Pearl of the East, now flooded with katchi abadis, hard hit by electricity load-shedding, drowning in uncollected garbage, stinking with raw sewage which streams directly into the sea into what he terms a world-class global city? The world-class global city (a concrete unlivable jungle poisoned by pollution) mantra of the federal government has been taken up by the Defence Housing Society of Karachi which is hell-bent on the construction of a 14-kilometer Waterfront Development Project along a public beach that does not belong to it, which will cater to the rich and infamous and be totally awam-unfriendly. On alternate Sunday evenings, concerned citizens have organised demonstrations on the beach road (near McDonalds) which so far have had no impact. The Sindh Environmental Protection Agency continues to ignore the environmental impact assessment of the conversion of the shoreline as ordered by the Sindh High Court. Get-rich-quick schemes are infectious in Karachi, as in all other cities of this blighted country. The concept of beach exploitation, with the prime ministerial blessings, has been picked up by the Dubai-based limitless which proposes to develop a new 68,000 acres city along the Manora, Sandspit, Hawkesbay and French beaches, stretching inland to occupy the coastal fishing villages, KDA Scheme 45 and even PAF Masroor base. An amazing presentation of this Karachi Waterfront can be downloaded from http://www.youtube.com Then we have our local government and its schemes for various elevated expressways, in

particular the one planned to run 24 kilometres from Jinnah Bridge to Quaidabad to which numerous groups and concerned citizens have objected (my column of April 8). The government has heeded some objections. Land is not to be taken away from the Karachi Gymkhana or the posh hotels or the Christian cemetery, all of which lie along its route, and the existing rights of way will be used. A committee of experts (mandatory under the Environmental Act 1997) is being formed to review public comments. The City District Government has cleverly sidestepped several issues raised. Why has a $ 350 million contract been awarded without competitive tendering? What are the financial details of the somewhat murky annuity-based BOT? How does the expressway fit in with the overall traffic management plans for the city? Why is the administration not first tackling the massive violations of traffic rules, unlawful parking, encroachments on our roads, and many other traffic planning-related issues? Why are public/mass transport systems not being given priority? Why is inter-port (Karachi Port Trust/Port Qasim) traffic not being conducted by an economically more sound railway system? Lending credence to the fact that the elevated expressway is already a fait accompli (finders fees have already reportedly been paid), and that the Environmental Impact Assessment is but a window-dressing in pretence of complying with the law, is the fact that the City District Government parks officer, Liaquat Ali Khan of the silken outfits, a couple of weeks ago started chopping and transplanting some 2,000 trees from the centre portion of Sharea Faisal. The Japanese care about the environment and they apparently care more about Karachi than its administration. They are prepared to give us funds to build five steel bridges in the city (runs into billions of rupees) but only if we first conduct an environmental impact assessment. Unlike the City District Government, they do not believe that an EIA is a professional study only professionals should be allowed to participate in professional discussion (a quote from the CDGK response to the Institute of Architects, Pakistan, on the subject of the elevated expressway). At the end of last month, the press reported extensively on the signing of an implementation agreement for a $ 160 million landmark project being set up at Port Qasim, Karachi, that will allow natural gas imports into Pakistan for the first time in the countrys history. The project comprises a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) re-gasification terminal being set up by Excelerate Energy of Texas, USA, for Pakistan Gasport Limited, a local company whose principal sponsor is the Associated Group, the largest single producer of LPG in Pakistan. The project envisions the berthing of a re-gasification vessel which will be charged through smaller LNG carriers coming up the Korangi Creek, past residential localities, fishing villages and other port traffic. The re-gasification process will convert the liquid gas to high-pressure gas on board the ship and deliver it directly into the Sui Southern Gas Company Limited network. Such a process has numerous environmental downsides, and is fraught with the hazard of an LNG leak forming a vapour cloud whose explosion and fire could destroy habitations and structures many miles away (download LNG Vapour Cloud Danger to our Communities at http://timrileylaw.com to verify the perils).

It may be of interest to the citizens of Karachi to know that the California Coastal Commission unanimously rejected a proposed $ 800 million Cabrillo Port 72-million gallon floating LNG terminal approximately 14 miles off the coast of Malibu. The final environmental impact statement for the project acknowledges that it will cause significant impact to air and water quality, public safety, marine wildlife, views, recreation, noise and agriculture impacts that cannot be mitigated or avoided. Residents of coastal California have been lobbying for months against the venture. The citizens of Boston are fighting to end the dangerous passage (commercial traffic, roads and bridges are closed during this time) of LNG tankers into Bostons inner harbour. These LNG tankers have been termed floating bombs vulnerable to terrorist action. Excelerate Energy is now constructing a deepwater port 12 miles outside Cape Ann in Massachusetts (outside US territorial waters). Why cant our gas port be built far away from human habitation? A Japanese-type environmental impact assessment needs to be conducted for the entire project. It should be clear that many of the tensions and conflicts that exist in Pakistan are related to environmental problems generated by islands of prosperity in oceans of poverty, to quote from an address made by President General Pervez Musharraf in February this year. As is being increasingly perceived around the world, especially in the European Union, climate change, brought about by destruction of the environment and progressive decimation of living species, is no longer merely an economic or environmental issue. Margaret Beckett, the first woman foreign secretary of the UK, recently stated, Anyone wanting to trace the links between what science is telling us about physical impacts and the broader ramifications for our security would do well to read a startling report that appeared last Monday. The Military Advisory Board is a group of the most respected retired Admirals and Generals in the United States. . . . They are about as far as you can get from the old stereotype of a tree-hugging environmentalist. And yet in that report they state, categorically, that projected climate change poses a serious threat to Americas national security. It is, they say: a threat multiplier for instability in some of the most volatile regions of the world. In other words, an unstable climate will make the very kinds of tensions and conflicts that the Security Council deals with, day in day out, yet more frequent and even more severe. Now, who, repeat who, amongst what is erroneously known as the ruling elite is capable of heeding all that we read and know? Regrettably all are selfish and all adhere to their individual one point agendas. [email protected]

DAWN APRIL 20, 2007
Letters to the Editor
KEE: a project we can live without

THIS has reference to the Karachi elevated expressway issue which has been covered by news reports in your esteemed daily. There are several lessons that can be learnt from the various other contexts which had built expressways in anticipation of solving traffic problems. Many of those city administrations have already demolished them. The historic city of Boston, Massachusetts, is a prominent mention. An elevated central artery was inaugurated as early as in 1959 to ease the traffic flow. Soon it was realised that it was doing more harm than good. After careful thinking and consequent planning, a massive $14.6 billion project was launched to replace the six-lane elevated highway with an eight- to-10-lane underground tunnel which is regarded as a civil engineering marvel of the present century. Bostonians have since been celebrating the cultural and social union of the city which was separated by an ugly-looking transport corridor. Likewise, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has demolished its Pak East Freeway for similar objectives. In Seoul, South Korea, a 3.7km stretch of expressway has been demolished to revive the cultural activities and spaces on the River Cheonggyecheon edge. Many more examples can be cited. It is most unfortunate that while the other cities are learning from mistakes of yore and rectifying them, we are committing fatal mistakes without even a reason for them. The Karachi elevated expressway is an undesirable project which will ruin the traffic, aesthetics and social structure of this unfortunate city. I hope that the good sense will prevail and the regime will reconsider its decision. DR NOMAN AHMED Department of Architecture & Planning, NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
(II)
BESIDES your timely editorial, Karachi elevated expressway (April 8), several articles have appeared on the subject recently by eminent experts like Ardeshir Cowasjee, Arif Hasan, Mukhtar Alam, indicating that the project awarded to IJM Malaysian firm without inviting competitive tenders at a cost of $225m, rising to $350m or $500m, is badly flawed. It is claimed to require 142,835 vehicles daily, including cars and heavy trucks, paying Rs20 to 40 per trip, to retrieve the cost in about 20 years. The toll will be taken away in

foreign currency by the investors. Only experts can judge how it compares with debt-servicing the taxpayers will have to pay for a long time. Most of the concerns of the writers include environmental pollution of air, noise, restricting access to sunlight, view, higher congestion at inlet and exit points causing gridlocks, besides accident hazards by heavy trucks, trailers, oil and hazardous cargo tankers, using the elevated expressway, apart from heavy dislocation due to construction activity on roads for several years. The technical, economic and financial feasibility has not been prepared and the route is also not the most congested one, as compared to other routes like TowerSohrab Goth priority #1, Cantonment-Orangi priority #2, Nazimabad-North Karachi priority #3, and forms only priority #4 of the 1991 approved Mass Transit Master Plan. Boston, New York, Seoul, Paris and San Fransisco have dismantled such elevated structures due to similar reasons. This route can be easily served at a fraction of cost, little environmental hazards, by implementing the railways century-old plan to add two more tracks from the KPT to Pipri, with modern signalling, to operate more efficient freight and fast, economical metro rail for commuters, with improved access to stations, helping drastic reduction of cars, the main culprit for congestion. Extra land is available since 1860s. This will permit all the cargo traffic off Karachi roads, easing congestion, besides saving losses of the Pakistan Railways, reducing highway wear, and saving a billion dollars of fuel imports. This has proved that even on other high priority corridors, instead of elevated structures and flyovers, the best option is the basement level subway metro plan of Rapid Transit Cell, presented to the CCI in December 1975, in which the entire construction activity was proposed under the movable rail-mounted ramp-bridge through subway by rail, without affecting road traffic.

S.M.H. RIZVI Karachi

Jury

rahat said:
In is unfortunate that peoples like you support MQM blindly due to some personal interests also claimed to be the experts on "environment". But they did not even know the ABC of the subject.
I am quotation only one project of city nazim with the finance of foreign donors, as it evolves big kicks back. The subject project is famous "elevated expx way on shaharih-e-faisal.
Below are the some of the concerns of the reputed professionals related to the field. Hope after reading that no one will try to hide the corruption of MQM being underway:

Send Something Of 2009. And also explain, how you can say there is kick backs in the project. Kick back can be taken in any project. To stop kick back, we should stop development?
I wish you showed same enthusiasm,
in exposing Northern Punjab, where people are crying for New Province.

1100569138-1.jpg

1100569138-2.gif

1100660227-1.jpg

1100660227-2.gif

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Rahat:

I never said I am an expert in environmental science. How about if I say the cricket is my favorite sports. Will it make me a test cricketer?
Your attitude just shows your tunnel vision for those people of Pakistan who want to bring decency in the lives of common Pakistanis.
I wish all the development projects could have been under gone with JI or PTI or PMLN or PPP then you would have been dancing on the streets because there is a huge amount of money would be available to all you guys. But unfortunately, the money is in safer hands now and is being spent properly. It is not available to you to make palaces in and out of Pakistan.

Now come to the point.

I have read all of the articles you posted. I admit here you have good knowledge of how to use google to search and bring other peoples work on the table. Is there anything that you by yourself can produce in your favor?
These articles were written in 2007. They are just technical issues raised by some critics. Thats normal for any mega project. I never saw any project that has gone through without any objection. In this particular project, all the valid issues have been removed and now the project is on the way successfully and no one went to the court against it. It means they have no objection any more.

The five star hotel chains giants like Hashwani Group, Cristian communit, Parsi community and so on are all keeping themselves quite now, means they have agreed on the feasibility of the project. Otherwise, if the project was impacting the business of Sheraton Hotel, or PC etc. then these are well established to go to the court and can receive the stay order on the project. This is very common practice in Pakistan.

Now look at the other side, what city nazim says on the project:
an agreement was signed with a Malaysian firm, IJM, for the first elevated expressway last week, bids would be called for the second one as well, and the company qualifying this process would be awarded the contract. Mustafa said the city government had adopted a policy of public-private partnership. He said IJM will also bring finances for the expressway connecting Airport with the Jinnah Bridge and, in return, will collect toll tax for 15 years.

He said Karachi, with a population of 14 million, is spread over 1800 square kilometers and has a long network of main roads, arteries and sub-roads. With a burgeoning population, the number of vehicles is also increasing by the day.

It may be mentioned that traffic jams on Shahra-e-Faisal have become a routine as the key artery is often used for VVIP movement. Traffic volumes on various intersections of Shahra-e-Faisal vary from 1,21,641 vehicles to 2,58,005 vehicles during the daytime. At peak hours, most intersections reach saturation levels.

All the traffic emanating from, or heading towards, Port Qasim, Pakistan Steel, and Export Promotion Zone use Shahra-e-Faisal, putting added pressure on the already clogged road. The situation becomes miserable for motorists at intersections where it takes quite long for snarl-ups to clear.

Most mega cities of the world have one or more signal-free corridors to allow travel without interruption. "We are trying to reduce traveling time of citizens," Mustafa said. Once the signal-free corridor from Jinnah Bridge to Quidabad is complete, it will take 40 percent less time than it does now to travel between the two points. He said elevated expressway from New Karachi to Merewether Tower will also reduce traveling time to a large extent and ease pressure on their wallets.
Replying to a question, he said the two elevated expressways, once commissioned, will provide employment to a large number of skilled and unskilled people.

He said all encroachments coming in the way of expressways would be removed. A survey in this regard was being carried out.

He said the two expressways would be included in the City Master Plan of 2020 which is under preparation. Underground utility lines are the biggest hurdle in the way of its completion. "But we have resolved the matter and very soon the master plan would be in place with its digital maps," he said.

He said the only solution of traffic congestion in the city was a mass transit programme.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is quite clear that you have nothing to do with the technical experts and their findings. I listed the views of all the reputed related professional and stake holders. I being a professional of the related field quite agreed with their views. The views of the professionals are still valid but wherers are the personal interests involved no one of our "ruling elite" including the nazim cares them.

One of the interested things of the project was the award of the contract to the Malaysian firm without proper processing tendering. In this regard the Transparency International put remarks on the ranking of Malaysia due to unfair and non transparent manner. Every one know who (Nazim) has links and assets in Malaysia.

Furthermore, some one pointed out the signal free corridors to which the city government is expending billions of rupees to facilitate the public. I can say that these are the wastage of public money on the rubbish projects and only interests are the kick back. There is no professional study conducted to find the ways to tackle the situation. In the modern worlds all the arteries are signal free with the signals and without expending a single penny the system is upgraded for its intelligence and efficient traffic flow. I have some expertise on the issue and we asked several times to set the teams of experts for the evaluations and solutions but a non technical expert nazim and all his picked professional in the city government are most corrupt peoples of the Pakistan. They all own billions of assets and protection from MQM to flourish corruption. No doubt the same elements are present in most of the governments agencies and they have protection for their corruptions from different political groups.

So don't involve yourself to promote corruption but try to expose all of them, no mater who they are from which party or group they belongs.

If we will keep silence on these big sins against the poor and deserved peoples of Pakistan, then God will never forgive us.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets see the latest drama of Altaf. Below is the letter, which he published in media addressed to Chief Justice of Pakistan. He asked him to take suo-moto action against the loan defaulters. He praised his struggle for the provision of justice to the peoples, independence of Judiciary, combat corruption and against the dictatorial actions of the rulers.

How strange it is and how he changes color at all the occasions, it is amazing. He was in the power for the most of the times since the MQM came to existence, but he never taken any such steps to the benefits of the peoples. The reason is oblivious he is the agent of the ruling privileged classes.

He was one of the biggest supporters of the dictator Musharraf, and committed a brutal blood shed of the innocent peoples who joined Chief justices struggle against the dictator Musharraf on May 12, 2007. It is a historical evidence that MQM was strongly resistance to the restoration of the Chief Justice, as being the agent of privileged ruling elite, it was is duty to protect their interests.

But now the peoples are aware with the Altafs lies and no one will even pay attention to his lies.

Jury

rahat said:
Lets see the latest drama of Altaf. Below is the letter, which he published in media addressed to Chief Justice of Pakistan. He asked him to take suo-moto action against the loan defaulters. He praised his struggle for the provision of justice to the peoples, independence of Judiciary, combat corruption and against the dictatorial actions of the rulers.

How strange it is and how he changes color at all the occasions, it is amazing.He was in the power for the most of the times since the MQM came to existence, but he never taken any such steps to the benefits of the peoples. The reason is oblivious he is the agent of the ruling privileged classes.

He was one of the biggest supporters of the dictator Musharraf, and committed a brutal blood shed of the innocent peoples who joined Chief justices struggle against the dictator Musharraf on May 12, 2007. It is a historical evidence that MQM was strongly resistance to the restoration of the Chief Justice, as being the agent of privileged ruling elite, it was is duty to protect their interests.

But now the peoples are aware with the Altafs lies and no one will even pay attention to his lies.

In terms of votes, MQM represents 10%. In terms of assembly MQM represents 7%.
Now, it is said, judiciary is independent and free. So, he should take action. As in letter, it was requested to convert it in a petition.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
To stay alive in Pakistani media Altaf Hussain (jotha peer) must say something , so now he make another drama by writting a letter to C.J....................hahahahahaah

Altaf bhai change his colour like lizard,,,,,,,,,,,,He don,t do nothing but look busy.
MQM follower must be awarded for listening his mehfil e shame Garaiban type of speaches.

Spartacus

MYCOUNTRY said:
To stay alive in Pakistani media Altaf Hussain (jotha peer) must say something , so now he make another drama by writting a letter to C.J....................hahahahahaah

Altaf bhai change his colour like lizard,,,,,,,,,,,,He don,t do nothing but look busy.
MQM follower must be awarded for listening his mehfil e shame Garaiban type of speaches.

yes, MQM knows , how to use MEDIA to show their work done by MQM.

What is wrong here , if MQM knows how to be in MEDIA....

You people have no idea how much Altaf Hussain works ...
He works atleast 16 hours every day for MQM.....

As you wrote ....."He don,t do nothing but look busy."....

If we add all the duration of Altaf Hussain,s speeches , this would be more than 25% of your total life....;)

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no need to say how the elections are being conducted in Karachi / Hyderabad. The reports of independent observers including European Union are a logical answer of it. So the claims that MQM got 10% of total votes can be analysis in that context. I myself is the witness of all these bogus and fraud voting in Karachi. The peoples of Karachi are now feel themselves hostages to the MQM.

If, now Altaf is sincere to accountability, lets ask him to start from himself. He should declare all of his present assets and what belongs to him at the time of launching MQM. In this way he should demonstrate the assets of all of the prominent leaders/ ministers. MNAs/ MPAs / senators of MQM.

Yes Altaf work 16 hours, to accumulate the wealth and to plan new ways in order to keep peoples hostages, to flourish corruption and criminalize.

Spartacus

As you wrote that ...."I myself is the witness of all these bogus and fraud voting in Karachi"...

Since 1987 MQM is the only winner in SINDH URBEN in each and every election , including in 1993 , when MQM took part in PA Election , at that time there was army operation against MQM and each and every polling station was full of army even in this condition MQM was the clear winner in SINDH URBEN.

again you wrote ....."demonstrate the assets of all of the prominent leaders/ ministers. MNAs/ MPAs / senators of MQM."...

Yes , they showed already , go and ask to those institutes who are responsible for this.

again you wrote ...."Yes Altaf work 16 hours"

Thankx that atleast you accepted that he workrs 16 hours.....

Status
Not open for further replies.