Altaf Hussain Exposed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanakhi

Citizen
Biography of true revolutionist Quaid-e-Tehreek Altaf Hussain.
The one and only leader who represent 98% majority of Pakistan !

Last edited by a moderator:

erumkhan

Yes, MQM represents middle class,
Watch Hasan Nisar exposeing Altaf Hussain

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4xAvJ1O62A[/video]

overseaspak

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1GkTt6pzMU[/video]
-
His thought provoking speeches is very good ! this idea should be implemented all over the world. Same education for all childrens and no family politics no feudalism

sachkitalash

chotabacha said:
So good sana! can i get speeches of Altaf Hussain.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXCUw_98VE[/video]
Here is a great speech of Altaf bhai, it was in Minar e Pakistan and establishment of Pakistan did'nt like this speech so they started an operation against MQM.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Booolooooo Booooloooo Altaf , Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf Hussaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay MQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM

Hur Taruf Hur Taruf Haq Parast Haq Parast

WE LOVE ALTAF HUSSAIN ....
WE LOVE MUTTAHIDA QUAMAI MOVEMENT...

DUE TO ALTAF HUSSAIN's Ideology "REALISM n PRACTICALISM" he Really ShoWED his PETRIOTISM... TRUE Pakistani Leader... ALTAF HUSSAIN is the name who Leads TOWRDS PRogeress and prosperity of Our Beloved Country PAKISTAN.... There is Alot of pOTENTIAL in MQM n ALTAF HUSSAIN...

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
nice propoganda .. u can call anybody anything .. bcz if they r dead they wont be able to come and deny it .. rubbish .. and yes we forgot few bits n bobs, which i will expose at a later time ..

this all reminds me of Mukti Bahni .. everything is similar .. the whole scene .. and pakistanis do remember who was behind mukti bahni ..

may Allah protect innocent pakistani people from the evil of enemies and munafaqeen !

Cheers

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
nice propoganda .. u can call anybody anything .. bcz if they r dead they wont be able to come and deny it .. rubbish .. and yes we forgot few bits n bobs, which i will expose at a later time ..

this all reminds me of Mukti Bahni .. everything is similar .. the whole scene .. and pakistanis do remember who was behind mukti bahni ..

may Allah protect innocent pakistani people from the evil of enemies and munafaqeen !

Cheers

Brg.Siddique Salik who killed with Gen.Zea ul Haq in 1988 ,wrote a book....Main Nay Dhaka Dooobtay Dekha....
Read this book first and only then open your stupid mouth

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the only way in which you can keep him [altaf] alive in media...............Or a telephonice KHEITAB,
Or so called press release, or any other Dramay Bazi can keep him alive , otherwise he has gone forever.........hahahahah Rangon wahin saay kia haay telephon...........bhattey key yaad satati hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.