Ali Muhammad Khan Takes 99 Names Of Allah In Just 45 Seconds On Assembly Floor

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
99 names in 45 seconds
but only 6 legislative businesses (his main job for which he was elected) in 5 years in assembly none of which were even taken up
and a whopping grand 1 resolution presented in whole 5 years which was also not taken up.

sab mil kay kahoo subhanallah mashallah.

http://openparliament.pk/mp-profile/?memberId=114
aur NS the prime minister shaid do saal mein aik bar? Ab kaho subhanAllah Pappu?:cool:
NS: Always write Allah's name with a capital A.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
:rolleyes:

1st of all I am not Snap sharif supporter but I am not blind follower of pootiyan also. I know from the experience that mixing religion and politics will bring movli pain di siri
When someone starts generalizing in his hate and biasness, he is the certified Jaa.hil!

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Off course Urdu! I am a pakistani you dumdum...:cool:
BTW that was a joke!
go and check if pakistan national anthem is in urdu or in farsi then come and talk to me ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaumi_Taranah

so its better to have pashto national anthem rather then persian one because no shiit guy in pakistan speak farsi but people of 2 provinces do speak pashto as their first language :) but if i am in charge i will make new anthem purly in URDU because Pakistan belongs to everyone.

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah wah wah wah .
Complete show man! Its all just verbal pledges and bringing religion into politics like jamati islami .
بے شرم بے دین آدمی الله کے ننانوے نام سن کر تجھے سبحان الله کہنا چاہیے لیکن تو کیڑے نکال رہا ہے ، بول کتنے میں بکا ہے ؟

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہر قسم کی گالم گلوچ، منافقت اور رنگ بازی اسی پارلیمنٹ ہاؤس میں روزانہ ہوتی ہے
آج کسی نے اپنی تقریر میں اللہ کے نناوے نام لئے تو دیسی لبڑوں کو ساتھ ہی ہیضہ ہو گیا
اتنا ہی گراں گزرا تو چھیالس سیکنڈز کے لئے کان بند کر لو
افسوس کا مقام ہے
او عقل کے اندھوں ریاست پاکستانِ جنتی مذہبی ہے اتنی ہی مذہبی رہے گی اور عملاً جتنی سیکولر ہے اتنی ہی سیکولر رہے گی....کیونکہ پاکستانی معاشرہ ہی ایسا ہے....پورے ملک سے پانچ سو نمائندے منتخب ہو کر نہ تمہاری مرضی کے مطابق ریاست کو سیکولر کر سکتے ہیں اور نہ ہی مولویوں کی مرضی کے مطابق خلافت نافذ کر سکتے ہیں

Saboo

go and check if pakistan national anthem is in urdu or in farsi then come and talk to me ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaumi_Taranah

so its better to have pashto national anthem rather then persian one because no shiit guy in pakistan speak farsi but people of 2 provinces do speak pashto as their first language :) but if i am in charge i will make new anthem purly in URDU because Pakistan belongs to everyone.
Most of those words could come from farsi but they are commonly used in Urdu too. Urdu is a mixture of farsi and arabic, right?
I don't see any thing wrong with present anthem, so why change?

kayawish

Most of those words could come from farsi but they are commonly used in Urdu too. Urdu is a mixture of farsi and arabic, right?
I don't see any thing wrong with present anthem, so why change?
pure urdu is totally different from farsi it is even hard to understand pure urdu.You remember poetry section in urdu book for metric and FSc ? all urdu poems of different poets like iqbal , hafeez jalandri etc how much you understand ??? anyway my main post was about pashtuns to rule pakistan now because punjabis and sindis got enough chances and what they did in 35-40 years is only destroyed pakistan.

Saboo

pure urdu is totally different from farsi it is even hard to understand pure urdu.You remember poetry section in urdu book for metric and FSc ? all urdu poems of different poets like iqbal , hafeez jalandri etc how much you understand ??? anyway my main post was about pashtuns to rule pakistan now because punjabis and sindis got enough chances and what they did in 35-40 years is only destroyed pakistan.
I understand Urdu very well and read Iqbal, Ghalib and others as Urdu was my major in college. As far as present anthem is concerned, most all words are easy to understand and commonly used in Urdu. I am sure thora sa parha likha bhi samajh jata hay what they mean. I don't care if some one changes it just for the fun of it.
And I wont mind pashtuns ruling Pakistan anyways but how are you planning to accomplish it my friend?

Nox Jet

Councller (250+ posts)
Characteristic of a Pathan:

.... will use religion to guilt opponent while faking his angelhood by hiding his satanic deeds

Deen-e-Imrani:
Thou Shalt Manipulate Religion

Saboo

Characteristic of a Pathan:

.... will use religion to guilt opponent while faking his angelhood by hiding his satanic deeds

Deen-e-Imrani:
Thou Shalt Manipulate Religion
Thou shalt shut-up if thou hath nothing good to say!:cool:

Humi

well it is very admirable that he knows all the names.... nonetheless, the problem is our attitude towards people we percieve to be religious based on their religious knowledge... just because someone has religious knowledge or even seems to be practicing religion very effeciently, doesn't mean they will be a good leader... There are many people who will know and even practice religion in form of prayers etc but don't have any compassion towards others or honesty... Then their are athiests who will have far more care for others and decency than so called religious people... The point is that we need to stop putting people up on a pedestal just because they seem more religious and deciding well since this person seems religious he must be a good choice...

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
اللہ کے سو نام لینے کے بعد وہی جاہلوں والی بات کی کہ پاکستان ہماری ماں ہے
ملک کو ماں یا دھرتی ماں کا اسلام میں کوئی تصور نہیں
دھرتی ماں اور مادر لینڈ غیر مسلموں کی افترا ہے
ملکوں کی حدود اور جغرافیے تبدیل ہوتے رہتے ہیں اور لوگ شہریت بھی تبدیل کرتے ہیں
ہندوستان بھی تقسیم ہوا اور پاکستان بھی دولخت ہوا

kayawish

I understand Urdu very well and read Iqbal, Ghalib and others as Urdu was my major in college. As far as present anthem is concerned, most all words are easy to understand and commonly used in Urdu. I am sure thora sa parha likha bhi samajh jata hay what they mean. I don't care if some one changes it just for the fun of it.
And I wont mind pashtuns ruling Pakistan anyways but how are you planning to accomplish it my friend?
who am i to plan it ? i said i hope it will inshallah ...excluding mulana diesel and achakzai :)

Saboo

who am i to plan it ? i said i hope it will inshallah ...excluding mulana diesel and achakzai :)
Haha...If hope was a flying carpet, I might be riding on it right now over lake Saiful Maluke! But unfortunately this is not so. For a hope to become a reality, some- one has to work on it and work very hard! I only see IK working hard to get rid of this corrupt mafia, the likes of Shareefs and Zardaris to bring a positive change in Pakistan. We should all join him to achieve bring this change...to make our homeland great again!:cool:

bhaibarood

بے شرم بے دین آدمی الله کے ننانوے نام سن کر تجھے سبحان الله کہنا چاہیے لیکن تو کیڑے نکال رہا ہے ، بول کتنے میں بکا ہے ؟

Aik berouz main ;) ramzan main badtamizi se parhaiz kar so called muslman