Akber Bugti confession

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have seen all these interviews with Brahmdagh and Talal Bugti and with Harbyar Marri. The crux of the matter remains the same. If we go ahead and keep eliminating everyone without doing anything to reverse the alienation of the people, these guys will just end up becoming heroes and martyrs of their cause instead of traitors as you want them to be identified as.
Remember 'One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter'.

And with that I rest my case too.

siasicyber

Citizen
I have seen all these interviews with Brahmdagh and Talal Bugti and with Harbyar Marri. The crux of the matter remains the same. If we go ahead and keep eliminating everyone without doing anything to reverse the alienation of the people, these guys will just end up becoming heroes and martyrs of their cause instead of traitors as you want them to be identified as.
Remember 'One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter'.

And with that I rest my case too.

Your point of view is 1000% accurate. I agree with it.

Aniee

Citizen
Hmmmm good to know about the real face of Akbar Bughti. I wonder why people blame Musharraf for opposing him. He is no doubt a traitor! A traitor deserves to be killer without having second thought.

B3LGiAN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There's no reason to say if a person supports his mother tongue and doesnt like to speak even his national language, he is a TRAITOR. This is the problem with the rulers of Islamabad. Becuse they neither understand nor they will that there are several ethnic groups in Pakistan. They used FORCE with Bengali people and Bengalis were considered as TRAIROT, now the same situation is being created within the remained Pakistan. I would like to say to those who consider others as a TRAITOR to visit some other areas of Pakistan....I belong to Siraiki area, if you visit Siraiki region, you'd be amazed to know that the grandson of Nawab of Bahawalpur, Nawab Salahuddin doesnt like to speak Urdu. He either speaks Siraki or English. Occasionally he has to speak Urdu but personally he doesnt like to speak Urdu. This is also common in Sindh. Sindhi cant speak well Urdu. Similalry, if you have a look at NWFP (Khaibar Pakhtonkhaw), pakhton (who speaks Pashto) feel difficulty in speaking Urdu. You can understand with their accent of Urdu. They dont like to speak Urdu. This was the case with Bengal in the past and now the same case with not only Balochistan but with other nationalists group. Thats why Siraiki people are demanding their province. Hazara people are alos demading their separate province. Nationalists prefer their own culture, land and language. Now I am sure you would definitely say that Siraiki and Hazari people are TRAITORS.

There is another example of India where there are more ethnics groups than in Pakistan. And it's very strange to know that South Indian people (Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali) cant speak Hindi, the national language of India. Hindi is mostly spoken in Northern India. But Indian rulers dont declare them TRAITORS. Why?

Military dictators of Islamabad declare those as TRAITORS who love their own culture, land and language.

I'd say about another important issue....how you guys use the words "Fitna", "jahanmi", "traitior" that spread the hatred among other nationalists and ethnic groups of Pakistan and this is because of you who strays them from the theory of Pakistan and thats why they hate Pakistan.

Dont spread hatred.... Pakistan can not keep Sindh, Balochistan and KhaiberP with force....It is love and peace who unites the the nation. Be broadminded. We are Pakistani and we should respect every culture and language spoken in Pakistan. Give provices their rights and everything would be fine..Thats the only way we can keep Pakistan unite.

Love Pakistan

Pakistan Zindabad

I share the same views as fellow SIASICYBER.
Im a Saraiki Speaking ,living in Punjab Pakistan , I share same sentiments for TAJ LAHORE .
See yourself North Punjab is Commanding n Governing and my people are dieing in FLOODS , our livelyhood, crafts, livestock, homes, every thing is gone , who to blame ?

Why dont you make damns ? n use the power of water , where are 5years plan , 10years plan 15years plan , I used to study in my Moashartillom (Social studies) in my school times . Pitty may be i was studying wrong

Give us only Education , Pakistan will be different in coming 25 years .
Educations for alls Saraikis Balochis Hazaras Sindhis Pakhtoon Pathans

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Kesi bhe baat ka Solution kesi ko Mar denay say hal nahy ho jata . . .olta ore baat begar jate hai.

So Bugti ko Mar dena Masil ka hul nahy tha. . es say ore Halat khrab howay ore wahan k Loogoun main Nafrat phali hamary leyay. . .

I think Bugti ko Mar kar Musharaf nay acha nahy keya.

Shame Shame Musharaf.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thats the way it goes. Only one city can be the capital. Look at this way, New Delhi is ruling the entire 1.2B people. While people are dying in kashmir elites are having fun in New Delhi. While 10,000 Muslims died in Gujrat, New Delhi didnt do anything to stop it. 10,000 Christians were burnt alive, killed, what did New Delhi do to stop. Over 3000 Sikhs were killed in India in early 80's, why was it not stopped right away?

So nobody should complain about being ruled by another city. Its not nothing but Indian's attempt to create hatred in our hearts against each other

Indian can be better ruled by Islamabad

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khas kam jahan paak !! Akbar bugti was a prick , a traitor who was nothing but a "Rotten Egg " . shukar hai bugti , bhutto , zia ul haq , benazir jeson se jaan chuuti !!!