"Agar Mein Jhoot Boloon tu Mujh Per La'Nat Ho" Haroon ur Rasheed Exposes Karachi Culprits!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Clip k end per Sharjeel ka face dekhnay wala hai. Jhoot k koi feet nahi hotay. Sharjeel thought he could make up a story and he did not know who he is blaming on.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
The real Story of Recent Riots In Karachi

kar20.gif

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: The real Story of Recent Riots In Karachi

I don't care about this story and many others like it
I just want this bloodshed to stop.period

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

To stop this bloodshed we have to grip the root cause of this bloodshed. The story contains the real causes of the current bloodshed. Everybody knows the Karachi is a Multicultural city. I hope one day Karachi will again get the status of city of lights, Financial Hub Status for Development of Pakistan, and the earning engine for the middle class (Insha Allah).

Through this forum being a Pakistani and resident of Karachi Sindh I would like to thanks to the people of Lahore Civil Society, Tehreek Insaaf workers and other ordinary citizens they arranged 1 demonstration in favor of Karachi people.

woofer

Banned

Oee yar tu Punjab ki fikar kar. Karachi ka peacha chor day. Alef bay ka pata nahee stupid commmets karte rahete hain.

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

mery pas kuch videos hen jo sab bta daingi ke kn karwa raha he yah sab :(( But wo videos me share nhi kar raha becauz shayad daikh nhi payen aap logh.. To jisay chahyay wo mghsy contact karay but remember wo video me bht violation he :s

Saboo

To stop this bloodshed we have to grip the root cause of this bloodshed. The story contains the real causes of the current bloodshed. Everybody knows the Karachi is a Multicultural city. I hope one day Karachi will again get the status of city of lights, Financial Hub Status for Development of Pakistan, and the earning engine for the middle class (Insha Allah).

Through this forum being a Pakistani and resident of Karachi Sindh I would like to thanks to the people of Lahore Civil Society, Tehreek Insaaf workers and other ordinary citizens they arranged 1 demonstration in favor of Karachi people.

Ali bhai Do you think the causes outlined in this story are the only causes to trigger this bloodshed?
I personaly think there are other causes as well. So without going into causes and the blame game
Isaid I wanted this to end. I hope too that Karachi will be the city of lights again very soon inshaAllah!
It was very gracious of you to thank tehreek insaaf Lahore workers for showing their concern for Karachi people.
I thank them and thank you too!
Remember I said all pakistani people don't see any body getting killed in Karachi and the demo in Lahore was
just a little gesture of that.

Saboo

Oee yar tu Punjab ki fikar kar. Karachi ka peacha chor day. Alef bay ka pata nahee stupid commmets karte rahete hain.

Aap jayein bharr mein!
I still want this bloodshed to end. Period

Saboo

mery pas kuch videos hen jo sab bta daingi ke kn karwa raha he yah sab :(( But wo videos me share nhi kar raha becauz shayad daikh nhi payen aap logh.. To jisay chahyay wo mghsy contact karay but remember wo video me bht violation he :s

Kia aap ki videos unn se ziada khofnak hein jo iss forum per mojood hein
jiss mein logon kay haath paon aur sur slow motion mein kut tay huay dikhaye gaye hein?

Saboo

Suggest the solution then. But it must be workable. No more hanky panky.

If you are pre-judging it to be a hanky panky, what is the use of waisting my time.
Cleanse your brain first and may be we can talk. In the mean time, lugay raho munna bhai!

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear galay kattay gaye hen unn videos me..!! And wo areas Liyari ke hen!! I know yar saray yah aman comitte ke hen!! Me kisi ko bhi even challenge kar sakta hun.. Yah baat nhi ke ANP ya MQM kam he but iss dafa sirf Aman comitte involve he iss maamlay per!! And I know Allah karachi ko mehfooz rakhay unn halaat say jo sunnay me arahay hen!!