"Agar Mein Jhoot Boloon tu Mujh Per La'Nat Ho" Haroon ur Rasheed Exposes Karachi Culprits!

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: The real Story of Recent Riots In Karachi

Dear galay kattay gaye hen unn videos me..!! And wo areas Liyari ke hen!! I know yar saray yah aman comitte ke hen!! Me kisi ko bhi even challenge kar sakta hun.. Yah baat nhi ke ANP ya MQM kam he but iss dafa sirf Aman comitte involve he iss maamlay per!! And I know Allah karachi ko mehfooz rakhay unn halaat say jo sunnay me arahay hen!!

And people are under estimating the power of MQM. It's better if MQM is not doing even 10% of what they are being blamed for. If MQM wants, no one in the world can stop them to harm the country. I am thankful to MQM that they are showing great patience, otherwise these Aman Committee and Zulfiqar Mirza and Shahi Syed are a matter of two days for MQM.
You are right, Allah rahm karey is shehr per or is mulk per.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you are pre-judging it to be a hanky panky, what is the use of waisting my time.
Cleanse your brain first and may be we can talk. In the mean time, lugay raho munna bhai!

What you are doing on this forum 24/7? Great use of your precious time. Sorry, just a joke, no offense please.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am getting seriously annoyed from this fabulist and shammer Sharjeel. He has become a Minister on the back of his verbosity against the Supreme Court order.

Ever since, he is becoming darer and darer in spreading his whippersnapper.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What you are doing on this forum 24/7? Great use of your precious time. Sorry, just a joke, no offense please.

No offense taken!
Such bolnay ki koi time limit hoti hay kia?