Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen...Fauzia Siddiqui

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen.........Fauzia Siddiqui

I am presenting authentic proof that she was arrested by the FBI in Afghanistan. Her sister accepts it saying 'Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen'. Listen to the last one minute of the video closely.

Spartacus Presents on this FORUM a logical proof that Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen and MUSHARRAF did not hand over Aaffea to AFGANS or to USA.
Please support or oppose only with logic and not with love or hate ......geo.spartacus@yahoo.com .......

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1flfeO6QrE[/video]

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:

I am presenting authentic proof that she was arrested by the FBI in Afghanistan. Her sister accepts it saying 'Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen'. Listen to the last one minute of the video closely.

Spartacus Presents on this FORUM a logical proof that Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen and MUSHARRAF did not hand over Aaffea to AFGANS or to USA.
Please support or oppose only with logic and not with love or hate ......geo.spartacus@yahoo.com .......

mujhey nehayet sharam atti hai jab tum aik farzand e pakistan ki haisyat sey pervez musharaf ko jo aik ghazib tha .aap ki ettala key liye arz hai key sawaal yeh nahe key pervez musharaf ney khod hawaley karwaya yah kisi aur ney.sawaal yeh hai jab pakistani qom ki behen ko Amerca ney gariftar kiya tu uss waqt pervez musharaf mulk key hukumran they aur yeh zimadari mulk key sarbara ki hotti hai jab key musharaf uss waqt Amerca ka sab sey wafadar kutta tha lakin begharat insaan jis key khoon main sharaab jaisi napak chez khoon ki jaga beh rahe ho uss insaan sey aap kistara ghairat aur bahadri ki tawako kar saktey han.so please stop the support of musharaf because he is a dirty man.
pakistan zindaabad

Spartacus

Spartacus said:

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
When Afia Siddiqui left her home in Karachi in a Taxi, then how did she 'teleport' to Kabul.

We all know Musharraf made a written confession in his book how he sold Pakistanis for American Dollars during his tenure as a dictator of Pakistan. Now, when a smart person start defending a confessed criminal it is simply pathetic.

Now Musharraf is in the dustbin of history. We are not interested in re-living the nightmare he gave to Pakistan.

Spartacus

adslpxp2 said:
When Afia Siddiqui left her home in Karachi in a Taxi, then how did she 'teleport' to Kabul.

We all know Musharraf made a written confession in his book how he sold Pakistanis for American Dollars during his tenure as a dictator of Pakistan. Now, when a smart person start defending a a confessed criminal it is simply pathetic.

What a nonsense , did you ever read his book ?
You are claiming here that Musharraf made a written confession in his book how he sold Pakistanis.

In which Chapter of his book he wrote that he sold Pakistanis ? This is my challenge to you and to all who thinks that Musharraf wrote this in his book .

Atleast watch this video that I posted here Is Fauzia siddiqui not saying that Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen ??

Now haters of Musharraf should not blame that MUSHARRAF handed over Aaffea to USA.
As well as I request to Aaffea siddiques,s relative that they should speak truth and not half truth.

geo.spartacus@yahoo.com

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
[musharaf] LOVER ARE LOVER OF [altaf]
BAGARAT TERRORIST AND GADDAR OF SOUTH

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]

KALI MATA CALLING PAKISTAN BLUNDER

Jury

Spartacus!
You're doing great job. These people have been saying, hundreds of students died in Lal Masjid operation. But, till this post, no list of dead students has been published with addresses.
?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??. ?????????

Spartacus

Jury said:
Spartacus!
You're doing great job. These people have been saying, hundreds of students died in Lal Masjid operation. But, till this post, no list of dead students has been published with addresses. ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??. ????????

Thank you ,
Jury Ji , Aager Rozi Rooti Ka Maasla Na hoo Na To Main In Kay Barooo Baroooo Ko Tigni Ka Naach Nacha Doon....;)
I have to arrange my bread and that is why I do not have so much time , but , I tried as more as possible to use my time to open the eyes of PAKISTANI people.

Spartacus Ka Pegham Hay Logic Jahan Tuk Puhnchay

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
adslpxp2 said:

We all know Musharraf made a written confession in his book how he sold Pakistanis for American Dollars during his tenure as a dictator of Pakistan. Now, when a smart person start defending a a confessed criminal it is simply pathetic.

What a nonsense , did you ever read his book ?
You are claiming here that Musharraf made a written confession in his book how he sold Pakistanis.

In which Chapter of his book he wrote that he sold Pakistanis ? This is my challenge to you and to all who thinks that Musharraf wrote this in his book .

Atleast watch this video that I posted here Is Fauzia siddiqui not saying that Afia Ghazni main giraftaar hui theen ??

Now haters of Musharraf should not blame that MUSHARRAF handed over Aaffea to USA.
As well as I request to Aaffea siddiques,s relative that they should speak truth and not half truth.

geo.spartacus@yahoo.com

[email protected]

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
BAY GAARAT LIKE BAY GARAATS OF SOUTH,EVERY THING DOING GOOD.
BUT MOST ON THIS FORUM WITH EXCEPTION OF FEW , MAY 2 OR THREE PAID EMPLOYEES OF MUANFQEEN QATIL MOVMENT, EVERY BODY KNOWS NAZI PROPOGADISTS, MUNAFQEEN, QATILS & MORRI TERRIOST OF THE SOUTH PAKISTAN
[funnny] [clap] [hilar]

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus wrote give us a proof

there are so many thing in this world which u cannot prove by proof,
as far as musharaf is concerned he wrote in his book about selling pakistanis for dollor,go and read the book,u are only defending him because he calls himself mohajir,and he is the one who gave power to your MUSTAKILL,QUOMI MUSIBAT,remember sindh governer ishratul ibad he was in uk on asylum and he was appointed governer of sindh yet he was claiming benefit here in uk,when the news paper broke the story in uk,he quickly take a u turn and said that he did not know its a misunderstanding,which is a total lie,he has so many cases in karachi, as u claim that kay main apanay baroon ko tigni ka nach nacha doon ga, to altaf ko kub nacha rahain hain??? it will be nice to see musharaf and altaf dancing bhangra!!!!!!!!!!
as for jury
list aap kay baray musharaf kay pass hay us say mang lain!!!!!!!!! baysharmi or baygariti ke aap kay liay koi hed nahin!!!!!!!!!!!

as for dr afia the sister of nation
she was arrested in pakistan from krachi railway station,while she was trying to catch a
train to islamabad, its not her sister saying she is been told that she is arrested in gazni by the authorities , you dont go to do some act of terror with your 3children while the youngest one is 6 months old,
go and get some sense if u can,get yourself a life you fool!!!!!!!!!!

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys Please answer Jury and Spartacus with Proof do not just throw blame. How about Musharaf said that in his book to appease the west to make them realize that he has done a lot for them.

Now the point is, you guys could not bring anything against Spartacus's claim so do not speak rubbish like beghairat and stuff. What about the other ghairat mand leaders who rallied and long marched for Justice or Chief Justice? Where is the son of Aitezaz Ehsan who lobbied in New York for his Father? Where is our great long march leader, is he also beghairat enough that he did not say any thing against the court's decision? or is he waiting his ghirat for a wake up call from white house or downing street?

Dear these are all politicians. Dirty dirty politician. Do not defend them to a limit that creates hatred among the nation. Take it lightly. If you can not provide a proof shut up.

Jury

siddique said:
list aap kay baray musharaf kay pass hay us say mang lain!!!!!!!!! baysharmi or baygariti ke aap kay liay koi hed nahin!!!!!!!!!!!
Lal Masjid & Dr Afia are not as salable Item for parties,
who were selling, for political gain.
Thousands/hundreds of peoples were killed in Lal Masjid. But, not a single list till my reply.
No weapons in LAL MASJID, was also proved wrong.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDhovtARSFM&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThA7HUhJvI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Jury

hassam said:
Guys Please answer Jury and Spartacus with Proof do not just throw blame. How about Musharaf said that in his book to appease the west to make them realize that he has done a lot for them.

Now the point is, you guys could not bring anything against Spartacus's claim so do not speak rubbish like beghairat and stuff. What about the other ghairat mand leaders who rallied and long marched for Justice or Chief Justice? Where is the son of Aitezaz Ehsan who lobbied in New York for his Father? Where is our great long march leader, is he also beghairat enough that he did not say any thing against the court's decision? or is he waiting his ghirat for a wake up call from white house or downing street?

Dear these are all politicians. Dirty dirty politician. Do not defend them to a limit that creates hatred among the nation. Take it lightly. If you can not provide a proof shut up.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ux1aBUD4I[/video]

Spartacus

siddique said:
Spartacus wrote give us a proof

there are so many thing in this world which u cannot prove by proof,
as far as musharaf is concerned he wrote in his book about selling pakistanis for dollor,go and read the book,u are only defending him because he calls himself mohajir,and he is the one who gave power to your MUSTAKILL,QUOMI MUSIBAT,remember sindh governer ishratul ibad he was in uk on asylum and he was appointed governer of sindh yet he was claiming benefit here in uk,when the news paper broke the story in uk,he quickly take a u turn and said that he did not know its a misunderstanding,which is a total lie,he has so many cases in karachi, as u claim that kay main apanay baroon ko tigni ka nach nacha doon ga, to altaf ko kub nacha rahain hain??? it will be nice to see musharaf and altaf dancing bhangra!!!!!!!!!!
as for jury

as for dr afia the sister of nation
she was arrested in pakistan from krachi railway station,while she was trying to catch a
train to islamabad, its not her sister saying she is been told that she is arrested in gazni by the authorities , you dont go to do some act of terror with your 3children while the youngest one is 6 months old,
go and get some sense if u can,get yourself a life you fool!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ,
As you wrote ....."as far as musharaf is concerned he wrote in his book about selling pakistanis for dollor,go and read the book"
My answer.........." I read this book long before and even I put this book here on this FORUM and I requested to all of you please show me in which chapter Musharraf wrote that he handed over Pakistanis to USA ."
Siddque , would you please say to us in which chapter of his book Musharraf wrote that he handed over pakistanis to USA. ( My challenge to you and to all political Teen Agers like you)

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
i read this book at the time when it was out, i dont have the copy with myself but i will bring it for u asap.

Spartacus

siddique said:
i read this book at the time when it was out, i dont have the copy with myself but i will bring it for u asap.

Dear ,
I think you do not come to this FORUM. I already provided the link of this book on this FORUM.

In the Line of Fire - A Memoir
Pervaiz Musharraf

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/1116161 ... f.fire.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click Free User and Download

Now you people got this book ,would you please say to us in which chapter of his book Musharraf wrote that he handed over pakistanis to USA....;)

Good Luck

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not only musharraf but all his allies and in particular Altaf / MQM who did all the heinous crimes against the nation including handing over the daughter of nation alongwith three Childs to USA (their masters).
I will advice Jury and others, to please fear from Allah and think if the same thing happens to your sister or daughter then where you will stand to support dictator Musharraf and his agent altaf.

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
siddique said:

Dear ,
I think you do not come to this FORUM. I already provided the link of this book on this FORUM.

In the Line of Fire - A Memoir
Pervaiz Musharraf

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/1116161 ... f.fire.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click Free User and Download

Now you people got this book ,would you please say to us in which chapter of his book Musharraf wrote that he handed over pakistanis to USA....;)

Good Luck

Now you people got this book ,would you please say to us in which chapter of his book Musharraf wrote that he handed over pakistanis to USA....

Good Luck

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
!!!The PROOF !!!

To arse lickers of Musharraf and Altaf Kalia.

Today, I had to go through 383 pages of "In the Line of Fire" which I call it a master piece of total Bull-crap. Its like reading an autobiography of a "whore".

I have copied the passage below from Chapter 23 "MANHUNT" on page 237 of his book.

Since shortly after 9/11, when many members of al Qaeda fled W_/ Afghanistan and crossed the border into Pakistan, we have played cat and mouse with them. The biggest of them all, Osama bin Laden, is still at large at the time of this writing, but we have caught many, many others. Some are known to the world, some are not. We have captured 689 and handed over 369 to the United States. We have earned boun-ties totaling millions of dollars. Those who habitually accuse us of "not doing enough" in the war on terror should simply ask the CIA how much prize money it has paid to the government of Pakistan. Here, I will tell the stories of just a few of the most significant man-hunts..........continued..

One of the most interesting comments that Musharraf makes in the book seems to have gone unnoticed. He calls Maulana Masood Azhar as a fake maulana. "When he was released by India as part of the bargain for their hijacked plane... he (Azhar) feared that we would hand him back to India," he claims in his book.

--------------------
Questions to ponder upon..

1- What is the issue of missing persons in Pakistan?
2- Who was in power when these people disappeared in Pakistan
3- Why did Musharraf dismiss the Supreme court judges when his government was asked to produce list of missing persons and their whereabouts.

Interesting clip from Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUIFOqDYLdM