Adaliyaa ki azaadi and Reymond davis's freedom

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when iftikhar chaudery was reinstated the emotional people of pakistan claimed that now pakistan will become super power in just few months as iftikhar chaudery is greatest human being ever born:13:etc etc.
when i used to argue that iftikhar chaudery is corrupt person same as others (and he just wants his seat back for himself and nothing else) the people here would want to eat me alive and i had to save my life.i saw with my own eyes long beareded men kissing the hands of that kufars agent aitizaz ahsan during lawyers fraud struggle. same aitizaz ahsan who in his book indus saga wishes that india pakistan were one.
pakistani nation has worshipped below 4
bhutto,army and iftikhar chaudery and nawaz shareef...and all of them tragically were and are american and kufars slaves and puppets.

after reymond was freed today with collaboration between pak army.isi,nawaz shareef ,shehbaz shareef and senior judges of highcourt than my above words were confirmed beyond doubt.
still people are sleeping here ,waiting for an azaab like japan .

reymmond could never be pardoned by any law,as he was a spy, so families of victims couldnt forgive him.
shame on army,isi,shareef brothers and our judges.
may allah send us a pious mujahid who sends ********** to hell and islamise pakistan soon,.amen.
if this nation still does not stop worshipping army,politicians,and judges than i guess time is little now for this nation.
reymonds freedom is such shameful stain on pakistani nation, honour that even after 10thousand more years the historian will spit on us...tragic and very tragic indeed.no nation in world ,not even bangladesh would have done such shameful act.

anyway people like me are just fulfilling their duty,if no one wants to go towards islam than its their own loss.who cares .

anyway

pakistani ISI chief "shuja pasha" was given indefinite extension after retirement yesterday .just like pakistani army chief general kayani was given extension last year,,,both were given extensions by hillary clinton and her zionist chiefs as these generals themselves are pro american and are actively taking part in americans war against islam.
so todays release of reymond davis was no surprise
the victims families were killed,threatened and were kept under confinement so they could not appear in court against reymond davis.nawaz shareefs punjab government and army and ppp central government all took part in reymonds release .
pakistan is under zionist control fully now
tragically majority of pakistanis are just by name muslims and they worship their army more than they worship allah....thats why they never want to hear anything against army ,and fact is that pak army is just a pet army of americans ,who is killing muslims in tribal area and other places.
if pakistani nation had sought help from mujahideen against reymond than they had not disappointed them,but these graveworshipping people are now waiting a big azaab from allah so i guess they wont get guidance now.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
First stage completed today.. Judges in cross fire.
Second stage (will be shortly) Media next target..
Third stage NWO or ....???
ALLAH KNOWS BEST..

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adlia azaad he, ye nawaz mian bohot bewaquuf bana raha tha is qoom ko, ab bhaga he London, hahahahahaha

The case took place in a session court in Lahore. What has CJ got to do with it??? Infact Saudis have been exposed today!

Saudi Arab played key role in the release of Raymond Davis: PML (N) Leader

A prominet leader of Pakistan Muslim League (N), Siddique al Farooq, has said that Saudi Arab played vital role in release of the American Contract Killer, Raymond Davis.
He has told BBC that family of the victims of Raymond Davis were taken to Saudi Arab to perform Umrah (a religious pilgrimage to the Islamic holy city Mecca, where Khana Kaba and other historical buildings are located).
During Umrah the Saudi authorities convinced the family of Raymond's victims to accept "blood money, Diyya" for the death of their beloved.
Thousands of people across Pakistan have started protests against USA and Pakistani government for releasing the "murderer", Raymond Davis.
A lawyer of the victims has said that the "compensation agreement" was forced on the family of Faheem and Faizan, the two men killed by Raymond.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
So Azad Adlia FRAUD came to its desired End at last......I am happy that most Karachiite doesnt got themselves in to this BLUFF anyways.....Who cares now CJ Iftikhar got what he wanted, Nawaz got what he wanted and now even Americans got what they wanted....Everyone who were part of this Bluff are happy now......

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The case took place in a session court in Lahore. What has CJ got to do with it??? Infact Saudis have been exposed today!

Saudi Arab played key role in the release of Raymond Davis: PML (N) Leader

A prominet leader of Pakistan Muslim League (N), Siddique al Farooq, has said that Saudi Arab played vital role in release of the American Contract Killer, Raymond Davis.
He has told BBC that family of the victims of Raymond Davis were taken to Saudi Arab to perform Umrah (a religious pilgrimage to the Islamic holy city Mecca, where Khana Kaba and other historical buildings are located).
During Umrah the Saudi authorities convinced the family of Raymond's victims to accept "blood money, Diyya" for the death of their beloved.
Thousands of people across Pakistan have started protests against USA and Pakistani government for releasing the "murderer", Raymond Davis.
A lawyer of the victims has said that the "compensation agreement" was forced on the family of Faheem and Faizan, the two men killed by Raymond.

You still Believe that Saddique al farooq and his words????????If you do then no point of argument left......For last few days many Terrorist arrested by Pakistani Agencies were also RELEASED by our Courts in the same fashion how Raimond Davis got released.......Now face the MUSIC......

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیاسی شعبدہ باز حسب معمول اپنی نالائقی دوسروں پر ڈالنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں. ریمنڈ کو پولیس نے رہا کیا اور حکومت نے رہا کروایا. لواحقین کی طرف سے راضی نامہ پیش کرنے کے بعد عدالت کیا کر سکتی ہے