A tutorial on Brainwashing. Sweet talk with half truths and white lies!!!

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
india was divided by muslims and pakistan was made for muslims , now there is no other country who can give asylum to persecuted non muslims of old india . so india is giving asylum to non muslims as duty , who are being persecuted by extremists muslims .
there are 52 muslim countries who can give asylum to rohangias , india should give asylum to non muslims because muslims have history of dividing india on two nation theory .
SO just say it loud why being a pussy and hide behind the argument that its not discriminatory. By the way we are already hosting a lot of refugees much much more than india.
I mean the guy from a country whose PM thinks that a muslim massacre is as serious as a you run over a puppy in your car and CM of the biggest state thinks that women should be brought out of their graves and must be raped and the country who chose BJP just BECAUSE of babri masjid is teaching us morals.
LOL a big shout out to you I mean its hard to find a text book example of psychopathic racist hypocrite and you are such just perfection.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SO just say it loud why being a pussy and hide behind the argument that its not discriminatory. By the way we are already hosting a lot of refugees much much more than india.
I mean the guy from a country whose PM thinks that a muslim massacre is as serious as a you run over a puppy in your car and CM of the biggest state thinks that women should be brought out of their graves and must be raped and the country who chose BJP just BECAUSE of babri masjid is teaching us morals.
LOL a big shout out to you I mean its hard to find a text book example of psychopathic racist hypocrite and you are such just perfection.

you are free to do propaganda to satisfy your ego , i am happy persecuted pakistani hindu, masihis, sikhs , parsis are getting asylum in india .