A question about isloo!!

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
A friend of mine is planning to visit islamabad for about 3-4 months, for his personal work. With family. His preference is near f7 nazimuddin road. But he doesnt know about rent prices etc. average cost of living per month. crime rate( mobile snatching etc) ?

Please help!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
a good advise to your friend

Do not visist Pakistan

As you know that even OSAMA is not safe in Pakistan forget about your ordinary friend and at the top of that he is coming with family and kids, as soon as people know that someone come from abroad, you know what can happen?

Last edited:

Kashi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I'm feeling shame on your comments "Faqira"... Simply I wanna say "Faqira" You are always posting "3rd class" or "ghattiya" comments... sorry to say but I've my right to post my comments. I advise you to be positive in your thinking....

If we don't give anything to Pakistan, we can think something "good" for Pakistan, and this is the minimum. We post our comments, threads, critics, making ideas, raising different points in favor or against politicians, policies, people, molvis, Islam, etc. I think its very easy to pass comments rather to live inside the territory of Pakistan. We have no right to be there at this forum if we participate to "defame" our country. We should not demoralize or discourage our people!!!!!
"aushami" bhai jee you can see by yourself through internet if possible. May be you could find something informative.....

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islamabad is safe city, specially F sector, no mobile snatching, Crime rate is very low. Regarding Prices, they are high. Rent in F7 is very high, G8-G9-G10 are low rent sectors.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ONe small villa there is near 1 lac per month...............and everage living exp...................80 thousand.........................monthly around 225000/ simple life styel.....................without car exp................

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Islamabad is one of the safest cities in Pakistan. Crime rate is very low. Rent varies as per size of the residence (1000$ to 10,000$ and above) in sectors like F-6, F-7, E-7, E-9. Most of the foreign security agencies like black water etc has rented houses in these localities, so the frequent checking is normal routine here. The most suitable sector for residence may F-11, F-10, F-10, G-10. Then there are sectors like F-8, G-8, G-8, I-9, I-10 where the rents are almost 200$ to 800$ depending upon location and size of the residence. Normally, the dealers ask for 3-month advance rent as security deposit. The monthly expenses start at least from 800$ to your pocket's strength and life style.

If you like to live in the suburban areas then Bahria Town is the best choice where U can have a two canal villa portion just for 500$ to 800$. It is very secure and state of the art place for living with all the facilities. If go for PWD, Police, Foundation, Sawaan Garden almost 20 Kilometers from main city, but now a part of the city on Lahore bound Highway, then U can have 50ft x 90ft villa just for 250$ to 500$. This place is adjacent to Bahria Town and equally safe and have all medical facilities and the necessities of life.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
a good advise to your friend

Do not visist Pakistan

As you know that even OSAMA is not safe in Pakistan forget about your ordinary friend and at the top of that he is coming with family and kids, as soon as people know that someone come from abroad, you know what can happen?

We don't need your comments freakinng immigrant...what do you know about Pakistan? Worry about your pathetic cold country. You can never dream of iving in Sector F-7...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
A friend of mine is planning to visit islamabad for about 3-4 months, for his personal work. With family. His preference is near f7 nazimuddin road. But he doesnt know about rent prices etc. average cost of living per month. crime rate( mobile snatching etc) ?

Please help!!
#Poor fellow believes there might b mobile snatching in F-7...how ignorant can one get...?

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
#Poor fellow believes there might b mobile snatching in F-7...how ignorant can one get...?
You may find it funny again but I have never stayed in Islamabad more than 2 days. so I dont know anything about any sector or crime rate. Is it funny for you?

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
yes there is very very low rate of crime , i was in ISB for more than 4 years ,doing job and was in I,F,G,H secotrs everyday .. near lal masjid,aabpara,faisal mosjid , never ever had any problem what so ever, bhai MOUT or BURA WAKT kabhi bhi aa sakta hai .... itna darney ki kya zaroorat hai .... me every year PINDI/ISB and gujrat jata hoon family k sath .. ALLAH MALIK hai yar ... jo RAAT KABAR me hai woh BAHAR nahin so darna kya ... ALLAH ko yad kia kero esy khyyal nahin aatey ..