A PTI supporter bashes Imran Khan on taking side of Mohammad Amir!

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very great and totally impressive..I salute you SIR from the core of my heart. You have such a great understanding of things that IK or any other Pakistani Leader lack...I am not sure how long you can follow IK (who is still way better than other politicians) while IK keeps making such stupid, diarrheal quips and statements...May Allah bless you!

IK ke boly bgair baroiun p bariyan le ry han wo kch nh?? and 2nd thing bhai jan Amir ko na IK ne slect kraya hai na kisi or ne wo performance ki base p select hoa hai yr

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hows cricket un islamic and hockey islamic?? Please enlighten us
Cricket is lazy men game, its all about money and gambling .. Only lazy men and women and corrupt people watched and like cricket , those like gambling... If u wana be good and active avoid cricket , just play football and hockey.... Love ur national sports ,,, In Islam cricket not allowed. Play hockey and support hockey if u like Pak

Cricket is lazy men game, its all about money and gambling .. Only lazy men and women and corrupt people watched and like cricket , those like gambling... If u wana be good and active avoid cricket , just play football and hockey.... Love ur national sports ,,, In Islam cricket not allowed. Play hockey and support hockey if u like Pak
What???
why are you using the name of Islam wrongly to make your thinking true?
Please avoid using such untrue facts!

Every Tom **** and Harry is expert on cricket, Islam and morality... beauty of social media..

As a part of democratic country we have a right to use any platform to express our feelings and give reviews/opinions about anything.

Last edited:

saadmahhmood83

Minister (2k+ posts)
خود ہی موصوف کہہ رہے ہیں ۸۰ فیصد لوگوں نے عامر کے کھیلنے کے حق میں رائے دی ،،،،،،،تو اس کا مطبل قوم نے معاف کر دیا ہے۔

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
bat thik ki hai -- bus is forum ke kuch jungju aiween is banday ke peechay paray hain... corrupt ko maaf kar do to phir why not apply this theory on others -

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA

What a duffeous. You can differ with IK's opinion but to go on a rant only shows this person's deficiency. Anyways what M. Aamir did was abhorrent. But Aamir got caught in the process got disgraced & punished. After paying his debt to society Aamir has every right to receive a 2nd chance. How many of us are guilty in the Eyes of Allah swt for breaking His Laws everyday don't we all want to be forgiven & given chances upon chances.

bisaat

Banned
AOA

What a duffeous. You can differ with IK's opinion but to go on a rant only shows this person's deficiency. Anyways what M. Aamir did was abhorrent. But Aamir got caught in the process got disgraced & punished. After paying his debt to society Aamir has every right to receive a 2nd chance. How many of us are guilty in the Eyes of Allah swt for breaking His Laws everyday don't we all want to be forgiven & given chances upon chances.

hi,

it may look like an emotional outburst but he indeed made good points

1) muhammad amir represented pakistani nation at an international level, he should have been very careful abt our country's image, but he didn't, if he is portrayed as some stupid kid who knew nothing about mistake, then sorry i refuse to believe, he knew about the stake he was putting all of us on, even pakistani cricket was to be banned from cricket?, he didn't disgrace himself, entire pakistani nation, and we as pakistanis are still paying for it because it caused irrepairable damage to our image, one accepts it or not, its not about him but every pakistani

2) he also made point about safarish, well i think it was a very good point because, when so many talented young cricketers of pakistan are waiting to be tested and given opportunity, who spend years playing in domestic before getting a call, how can muhammad aamir come back so immediately without proving himself in the domestic, i think this is unfair and should highlight PCB's corruption, how can you induct a player without even trying him in domestic? seems fishy

regards

:)

bisaat

Banned
خود ہی موصوف کہہ رہے ہیں ۸۰ فیصد لوگوں نے عامر کے کھیلنے کے حق میں رائے دی ،،،،،،،تو اس کا مطبل قوم نے معاف کر دیا ہے۔

یہ 80٪ انٹرنیٹ اور فیسبک کی لوگوں کی رائے ہے، جیسے عمران فیسبوک کا وزیرآعظم بنا پھرتا ہے

منجانب

bisaat

Banned
Every Tom **** and Harry is expert on cricket, Islam and morality... beauty of social media..

when Aamir like fixer can be morally purified just like washed in ***** river and immediately inducted in national team then others also reserve the right to express their opinion morally

regards

baba dina

Councller (250+ posts)
T
when Aamir like fixer can be morally purified just like washed in ***** river and immediately inducted in national team then others also reserve the right to express their opinion morally

regards

Expressing opinion morally and defining morality may not be the same and universally acceptable.

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
hi,

it may look like an emotional outburst but he indeed made good points

1) muhammad amir represented pakistani nation at an international level, he should have been very careful abt our country's image, but he didn't, if he is portrayed as some stupid kid who knew nothing about mistake, then sorry i refuse to believe, he knew about the stake he was putting all of us on, even pakistani cricket was to be banned from cricket?, he didn't disgrace himself, entire pakistani nation, and we as pakistanis are still paying for it because it caused irrepairable damage to our image, one accepts it or not, its not about him but every pakistani

2) he also made point about safarish, well i think it was a very good point because, when so many talented young cricketers of pakistan are waiting to be tested and given opportunity, who spend years playing in domestic before getting a call, how can muhammad aamir come back so immediately without proving himself in the domestic, i think this is unfair and should highlight PCB's corruption, how can you induct a player without even trying him in domestic? seems fishy

regards

AOA

Big guy I'll give you one thing at least you stayed "civil" in putting forth your arguments and I thank you for that. I can only hope for more people to be like you on these forums.

1) In PCB there's no kind of program to "mentor" young talented Pakistani Cricketers playing on international level. Plus our society like every other society around the globe have become seriously "materialistic". M. Aamir committed a crime where he no doubt smeared the name of this Nation for which he was punished while on the other hand the real "culprits" in PCB were never caught in this international "conglomerate" of gambling. That's my take on it that whatever crime "anyone" has committed should be given a 2nd chance.

2) "Safarish" is a way of life in this country & in great many countries of the World. What Imran Khan or M. Aamir has to do with this "evil". Imran Khan's Father was treated at Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital. His application was taken from que of applications. If Imran Khan didn't "interfere" with the process for his own Father then I've serious doubts if IK would do it anywhere else.

Regards.