A PTI supporter bashes Imran Khan on taking side of Mohammad Amir!

bisaat

Banned
AOA

Big guy I'll give you one thing at least you stayed "civil" in putting forth your arguments and I thank you for that. I can only hope for more people to be like you on these forums.

1) In PCB there's no kind of program to "mentor" young talented Pakistani Cricketers playing on international level. Plus our society like every other society around the globe have become seriously "materialistic". M. Aamir committed a crime where he no doubt smeared the name of this Nation for which he was punished while on the other hand the real "culprits" in PCB were never caught in this international "conglomerate" of gambling. That's my take on it that whatever crime "anyone" has committed should be given a 2nd chance.

2) "Safarish" is a way of life in this country & in great many countries of the World. What Imran Khan or M. Aamir has to do with this "evil". Imran Khan's Father was treated at Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital. His application was taken from que of applications. If Imran Khan didn't "interfere" with the process for his own Father then I've serious doubts if IK would do it anywhere else.

Regards.

hi,

what is the guarentee that muhammad aamir will not try to spot fix again, and embarass our nation once again?

for the first time in cricket history a spot fixer was given a jail sentence, i don't know why Pakistan is so desperate to induct a convicted jailed criminal and doesn't expect him to repeat the 'mistakes' again?

during his time in the team, we all see how the team was losing, he not only did match fixing but all paved way for criminals and corrupt in our team, our team did perfoirm well because of this, now see, our team is ranked 2nd best test team wihout his presence!! and the players have been away from fixing and corruption, will his presence not create trouble in the team? i think it may well, so why put stake of entire pak cricket just because of one guy who is also not tested again if he is performing good or not

he should be first in the domestic for a long time before he is taken it, why the hurry?

you are right about top heads being corrupt and in this context it makes my point quite justified, only its that, many people are supporting his comeback, so the team management has got a moral backup and they can easily justify their wrong doings sighting the public support for this!!

the other countries will not be pleased with aamir coming back, he has destroyed the image of gentle man's game, and constantly our pak team will be under suspicion of fixing because of his presence

regards

:)

Shahzad SHaz

I think we should go back 5 years in time and Hang Aamir for making 2000 pounds by Bowling a no ball :) make these dumb people happy who dont like to forgive people who begs for forgiveness.