9 INDIANS IN FORBES LIST OF TOP 100 RICHEST OF WORLD

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
FORBES LISTOF TOP 100 BILLIONAIRES 2010 IS OUT.there is 9 indians in top 100 and 2 in top 10.no pakistanie is there. here is top 10 list

Rank Name Citizenship Age Net Worth ($bil) Residence
1 Carlos Slim Helu & family Mexico 70 53.5 Mexico
2 William Gates III United States 54 53.0 United States
3 Warren Buffett United States 79 47.0 United States
4 Mukesh Ambani India 52 29.0 India
5 Lakshmi Mittal India 59 28.7 United Kingdom
6 Lawrence Ellison United States 65 28.0 United States
7 Bernard Arnault France 61 27.5 France
8 Eike Batista Brazil 53 27.0 Brazil
9 Amancio Ortega Spain 74 25.0 Spain
10 Karl Albrecht Germany 90 23.5 Germany

any comment..
I HOPE U WON,T BLAME INDIA FOR THIS

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This year their is a Pakistani in this list as well name "Mian Mansha" and he is at 937th position of Billionair...

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
India is a secular democratic society and their relations with foreign countries is better than Pakistan. Due to better much better transparency India has surely done growth in the development sector. This model should be replica for the interest of Pakistani citizens as well and the make maximum out of the grants inflow in the country.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys! over the last many years i have read a lot about India and the extraordinary development .. please read the following article and u get the answers .. thats all i have to say

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/f ... 181024.stm

People and countries are super not because they brag more than others or they have more money .. its the high moral values that makes them super and unfortunately India stands nowhere on the moral podium

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ramses2x1 said:
Guys! over the last many years i have read a lot about India and the extraordinary development .. please read the following article and u get the answers .. thats all i have to say

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/f ... 181024.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People and countries are super not because they brag more than others or they have more money .. its the high moral values that makes them super and unfortunately India stands nowhere on the moral podium
There was not a word about the morality in the article you posted. It's about the facilities, infrastructure, etc and everybody in the world is aware about the urgent need to invest in proper infrastructure in India to grow at the current rate.

Zeeshan Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan has been greatly harmed by the recent terrorist activities and its businessmen have suffered huge losses. Pakistani businessmen also have the potential to do wonders, we only need to give them a safe environment to explore their potential.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
hahaha
oye.....these indians have foreign nationalities......so they are not indians...
some are british ..other americans..............

and no that means there are 9 rich people in india..but rest of india is begger....

BHAI.....KHANAY KO KUCH DAY NA...BHAI
BHAI.......mander main bee kuch nahi milta...lol

bloody beggar nation.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
badboy said:
FORBES LISTOF TOP 100 BILLIONAIRES 2010 IS OUT.there is 9 indians in top 100 and 2 in top 10.no pakistanie is there. here is top 10 list

Rank Name Citizenship Age Net Worth ($bil) Residence
1 Carlos Slim Helu & family Mexico 70 53.5 Mexico
2 William Gates III United States 54 53.0 United States
3 Warren Buffett United States 79 47.0 United States
4 Mukesh Ambani India 52 29.0 India
5 Lakshmi Mittal India 59 28.7 United Kingdom
6 Lawrence Ellison United States 65 28.0 United States
7 Bernard Arnault France 61 27.5 France
8 Eike Batista Brazil 53 27.0 Brazil
9 Amancio Ortega Spain 74 25.0 Spain
10 Karl Albrecht Germany 90 23.5 Germany

any comment..
I HOPE U WON,T BLAME INDIA FOR THIS

East or West India is the best.!!:)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
hahaha
oye.....these indians have foreign nationalities......so they are not indians...
some are british ..other americans..............

and no that means there are 9 rich people in india..but rest of india is begger....

BHAI.....KHANAY KO KUCH DAY NA...BHAI
BHAI.......mander main bee kuch nahi milta...lol

bloody beggar nation.

Dey data key naam tujhko Allahrakhey [funnny]

M

Murshad Jee

I am surprised that why not ENDIANS blaiming ISI for Mukehs Abmani's rank 4 in the list instead of on top of the list. [funnny] [funnny]
But anyway we are not jealous......................... GOOD LUCK
[clap]

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
I am surprised that why not ENDIANS blaiming ISI for Mukehs Abmani's rank 4 in the list instead of on top of the list. [funnny] [funnny]
But anyway we are not jealous......................... GOOD LUCK
[clap]

thtas a spirit. [clap] [clap]
u should learn somthing from this mr.gazzo

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
9 in top 100 AND--:

Worlds largest poor population of 72.5% in-- india.

Worlds largest child labor population of 80 million and counting in-- india.

Worlds largest prostitute population of which about 40% are children in-- india.

Worlds hub of child prostitution --india

Worlds maximum incidences of theft of Nuclear material from--india.

Only country in the world with an officially designated population called "Untouchables "
in--india.
--india.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????
?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????
??????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???
?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????

Iqbal told us about Yahood-o-Hanood-o-Farang (Jews, Hindus and 'West') a long time ago - this is a very obvious list, not sure what you lot are proud about!!! Hope you are not extremely delusional as to think that Hindus/Indians are there because they deserve it....

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Star Gazer said:
9 in top 100 AND--:

Worlds largest poor population of 72.5% in-- india.

Worlds largest child labor population of 80 million and counting in-- india.

Worlds largest prostitute population of which about 40% are children in-- india.

Worlds hub of child prostitution --india

Worlds maximum incidences of theft of Nuclear material from--india.

Only country in the world with an officially designated population called "Untouchables "
in--india.
--india.

India is NO #1 in everything.. most of the good part. where is pakistan today? No #1 producing terrorist and exporting terrorist ?
Watch today's In Session and you will have answer of all your questions.

Jai Hind

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????

Iqbal told us about Yahood-o-Hanood-o-Farang (Jews, Hindus and 'West') a long time ago - this is a very obvious list, not sure what you lot are proud about!!! Hope you are not extremely delusional as to think that Hindus/Indians are there because they deserve it....

I will accept your argument that Jews, Hindus and West we are all delusional and non of us deserve to be their. And this list is created by them any way so who cares.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
[quote="Pakistani Lion":206in2xp]??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????

I will accept your argument that Jews, Hindus and West we are all delusional and non of us deserve to be their. And this list is created by them any way so who cares.[/quote:206in2xp]

Doc please don't change my wording, I never called Jews and West delusional, they know exactly what they are doing, if you read carefully before replying you'd find that I said you (Indians) are delusional, c'mon be fair and honest you can't possibly think that if a small proportion of the 'wealth' has been thrown to India that India had anything to do with it - India got it because they wanted you to have it - its all part of the 'new world order'

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
[quote="Whats Up Doc":2iodne8x][quote="Pakistani Lion":2iodne8x]??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????

I will accept your argument that Jews, Hindus and West we are all delusional and non of us deserve to be their. And this list is created by them any way so who cares.[/quote:2iodne8x]

Doc please don't change my wording, I never called Jews and West delusional, they know exactly what they are doing, if you read carefully before replying you'd find that I said you (Indians) are delusional, c'mon be fair and honest you can't possibly think that if a small proportion of the 'wealth' has been thrown to India that India had anything to do with it - India got it because they wanted you to have it - its all part of the 'new world order'[/quote:2iodne8x]

You quoted Iqbal and if you go by that Jews, Indians/Hindus and west are in the same category. Personally I don't care who is in this list, unless its me. you and me we work and support ourselves and our families at this point this is the best list.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haider2332 said:
Hindu Banya and LAXMI's PUJARI has to be there. Its not a shocker......lol
TRY NOT TO INSULTS OTHERS AND THEIR RELIGION. THIS WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON. AND NO ONE WILL INSULT YOUR RELIGION.