???????? ?? ???????-???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ????

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
??????? ?? ???????-???? ?????? ?? ?????-????? ?? ????
????? ???? ??:???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??
??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do not worry , be cool.
To be popular and to get sympathy from people is very different if you compare with votes.
Like SINDHI used to say to G.M.SYED ( Saeen , SIR Aap Kay Leay Aoor Vote PPP Kay Leay )
To go in election and to win any seat or seats you need alot of things together.
Like , if you have a car and no energy ( Petrol , solar , etc ) to pull the car. You have a very good car but you can not travel with this car.
Imran khan can not do alot alone . He needs other things together , like Jamaet Islami , Wakeels ,Civil society , etc etc.
What Imran khan should do ....
He can make some alliance with some other party or with other group.Without any alliance , if he get a single seat this would be a very big surprise for me.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Do not worry , be cool.
To be popular and to get sympathy from people is very different if you compare with votes.
Like SINDHI used to say to G.M.SYED ( Saeen , SIR Aap Kay Leay Aoor Vote PPP Kay Leay )
To go in election and to win any seat or seats you need alot of things together.
Like , if you have a car and no energy ( Petrol , solar , etc ) to pull the car. You have a very good car but you can not travel with this car.
Imran khan can not do alot alone . He needs other things together , like Jamaet Islami , Wakeels ,Civil society , etc etc.
What Imran khan should do ....
He can make some alliance with some other party or with other group.Without any alliance , if he get a single seat this would be a very big surprise for me.
07_04.gif

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan can be PM may be after 20 years. Imran you need pervazi mushraf type dictator to promote you. You are not fully matured. You are still tanga party.

Spartacus

See , I am a pratical person . I started my political life before IMRAN KHAN came in politics.I do not have such a domain like he has but I have more experience than him.
I wish success for him , because , I do believe that he is a good person and a good leader.He did alot of good things for Pakistan.Even I am not agree with all of his work that he did .
But on the base of my experience I can say .Without any alliance , if he get a single seat this would be a very big surprise for me.

laiq

Yaar imran khan to kahin sey bhi politicians nhi hai
na uski koi party hai na karkun
her cheez unki nazar mien "tabah o berbad" bera gharq" or "satyanaas" ho chuki hai
imran basically eik tape recorder hai, jis mien jo bhi cassette daalo bajna shru ho jati hai

imran ko chahyeh kay gali kay bachon kay saath ja kay cricket khailen...apnay mohallay mien tape ball tournament kerwaien...

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
saynotwar said:
??????? ?? ???????-???? ?????? ?? ?????-????? ?? ????
????? ???? ??:???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??
??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???

Meray bhai allah nay uqlay saleeem bhi dee hay insanoon ko, kiya dunya mein kabhi aisa howa hay kay koi shukhs form zero to Prime minister overnight bun jai only on the basis that one Journalist (Muhtaram Immature Haroon Rasheed Sahib) supporting him (immpractical) and fighting a dirty fight with MQM. You can have 5000 to 10000 supporters over those issues.....not more than that. Except these 2 tell me what are his credentials............Ok lets take it this way today Nazir Naji starts supporting me & I go all out to contfront Mr Altaf............is that enough for me to win required numbers in National Assembly........................if i do dream then I am idiot............He is a great sportsman, mentally tough sportsman no doubt about that but politician??????????????

saynotwar

i am not all surprised that only 1 person jury understood the real message behind this post all other dead from graveyard made it a political debate

it means we live in a graveyard :)

Star Gazer

There is a time for everything and if one is going against the flow of the river it takes longer and one has to work harder to cover even half the distance that others who go with the flow do,but IK atleast is in control of his directio so far! The important thing is to realize that IK is trying to bring about a thought change and he is doing that,but he needs to have better organization and people associated with him.Mostly he has young people with him who at present are probably learning the ropes and will mature with time.Let the opponents say anything and if this does not deter him and his party then his mission is accomplished but it is very very important not to loose patience or direction otherwise they will be in the same trap as the rest of them.

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
There is a time for everything and if one is going against the flow of the river it takes longer and one has to work harder to cover even half the distance that others who go with the flow do,but IK atleast is in control of his directio so far! The important thing is to realize that IK is trying to bring about a thought change and he is doing that,but he needs to have better organization and people associated with him.Mostly he has young people with him who at present are probably learning the ropes and will mature with time.Let the opponents say anything and if this does not deter him and his party then his mission is accomplished but it is very very important not to loose patience or direction otherwise they will be in the same trap as the rest of them.

No practical substance, young guys???who young guys? elite Burgers of Lums and innocent poor students of Peshawar University............ just one question form supporters of Imran Khan answer this & I will join your ranks (I promise)......I am hungry sitting in my office right now as I cannot eat anything from food court in the lobby as from Burgers to yugurt....everything is haram (because everything has some form of porks in it)... now tell me children of Imran Khan knows about Haram food and Hallal food.? do they care about it? ........do they go through the ingredients before eating them...........so how on earth one can believe that Allah would choose him to bring about such a menaingful change that he is talknig about?????????

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not easy in society like ours, to acheive election victory for a truthful person. He knows whats he up against and still hopeful. Until he is hopeful, we are hopeful that one day Inshallah Pakistan will be revived. Its not easy but its not impossible either. I think Sharif will get next chance but that will be it. After that, we will see change in real terms. Inshallah

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
No practical substance, young guys???who young guys? elite Burgers of Lums and innocent poor students of Peshawar University............ just one question form supporters of Imran Khan answer this & I will join your ranks (I promise)......I am hungry sitting in my office right now as I cannot eat anything from food court in the lobby as from Burgers to yugurt....everything is haram (because everything has some form of porks in it)... now tell me children of Imran Khan knows about Haram food and Hallal food.? do they care about it? ........do they go through the ingredients before eating them...........so how on earth one can believe that Allah would choose him to bring about such a menaingful change that he is talknig about?????????[/quote]

That reminds me a joke of Ammanullah. A guy went into take away holding a bottle of vodka in one hand and embracing a half naked english girl with other hand, and asked the guy on the counter " do you sell halal meat?"

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
sakayani said:
Its not easy in society like ours, to acheive election victory for a truthful person. He knows whats he up against and still hopeful. Until he is hopeful, we are hopeful that one day Inshallah Pakistan will be revived. Its not easy but its not impossible either. I think Sharif will get next chance but that will be it. After that, we will see change in real terms. Inshallah

So you mean Imran's Graph will be like that (correct me please if I am wrong)
0-Right now
Some seats in next Election (as you said Mr Nawaz Sharif will be PM)
292 Seats After that Elections (so that he becomes PM at his own)

I am laughing.........would like to hit my head to the roof............sir aap jaisay hee "No-Jawanoon" ko Imran lead kur raha hay. Hum jaysay idiots ko nahin kiyon kay hum buhut kum umree mein practical life mein aa chukay thay, hum nay khawabb kum aur zindagee ka brutal aur bayrahmana pun buhut pehlay dekha liya tha......ab hum practical ho gai hain...................
Good Luck anyways

Councller (250+ posts)
He can 1 seat, if he joins mqm. But mqm will not accept him becase he is hater of Karachities.

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
sakayani said:
No practical substance, young guys???who young guys? elite Burgers of Lums and innocent poor students of Peshawar University............ just one question form supporters of Imran Khan answer this & I will join your ranks (I promise)......I am hungry sitting in my office right now as I cannot eat anything from food court in the lobby as from Burgers to yugurt....everything is haram (because everything has some form of porks in it)... now tell me children of Imran Khan knows about Haram food and Hallal food.? do they care about it? ........do they go through the ingredients before eating them...........so how on earth one can believe that Allah would choose him to bring about such a menaingful change that he is talknig about?????????

That reminds me a joke of Ammanullah. A guy went into take away holding a bottle of vodka in one hand and embracing a half naked english girl with other hand, and asked the guy on the counter " do you sell halal meat?"[/quote]

wrong comparison ......thats why I say Imran is leading "Young guys" "Innocent & Immpractical"there is no vodka no beer in my hands Alhumdulillah.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
wrong comparison ......thats why I say Imran is leading "Young guys" "Innocent & Immpractical"there is no vodka no beer in my hands Alhumdulillah.[/quote]

C'mon mate, you must have some sort of political thinking. What would you suggest??? Everyone else has been tried and tested. Why should Imran not have a chance? Untill now, he is known as man of his words.

Councller (250+ posts)
kalimniazi said:
InshAllah we will c [imran] as a Prime Minister of Islamis Republic of pakistan.

Phaly yar 1 seat jeat kar dikhaoo. zamni elelction main zilat amez shikhast sy tu ye lagta hy imran siasat choor kar de ga [funnny]

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do people think winning is everything. He has brought hope in so many lives. Is that not a big achievement in itself?

When people can support mass murderers .... and still post videos and photographs in support of their fugitive leaders, whats wrong in supporting an honest person and be happy and proud of it.

Winning is not everything, and we have seen mafias who win each election but their leaders are still at large. So whats the fun...

Yes you have won the hearts and minds of the youth of this nation and Inshallah, Allah will change the fate of this nation by its hands, not by the hands of corrupt fugitive mafia.