11th Hour - 26th May 2011 - Zaid Hamid, Fawad Ch. & Hamid Mir

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad chaudary is a real lion and son of pakistan. bohattttt aala yaar he made this lal topi conspiracy master speechless and like crying LOL
JEAY MUSHARRAF
JEAY APML
you are little bit wrong brother he is son of his father. Pakistan is very big and 180 million people live there so he can't be son of all at a time, although he talks like he is not son of one father. but I can't say this.
other thing is this that I didn't say I am fan of zaid hamid. I might have disagreements with lots of his idea but in todays talk his arguments were powerful. this is becoming our habit now to call every sensible thing a conspiracy theory.
I can not be agreed with people who believed in their false prophets and gods like fawad chaudhry, like PMLN, PPPP, ANP, MQM, JI, JUI, PMLQ members. their gods have already ruled on pakistan and they are proven corrupt and incompetent. so they dont have right to talk about "pakistan's national interest". they should stay at home and ask for forgiveness for the blunders and sins they have committed because soon they will be answerable in front of Allah. (now dont call this is conspiracy theory as well)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Democracy is always ruled by the civilian government ? But pakistan has Corrupt imposed Waddaras, landlords they come in power or army? So when we

became free Democracy ? On the other side New World Order theory is to change the old chess figures in Islamic world and once again occupy their resources for

next century ? We are all the characters of their big game ? Actually after the fall of commonism now Imperialism and Political Isam is in conflict ?

Almighty Allah has sent the invaders from far off to ( Koh hindu Kush ) for interaction ? Now being Pakistani muslims we should consolidate our

fronts in the cities and sensitive areas cleverly, because our enemy is on the front as well as in the society TTP, or should we allow Pakistan to become

defenceless like Iraq, Afghanistan or libya ? Now Pak open political policy was a v.good gesture . Instead of attacking eachother, unite yourself

against this planned agression to destroy our country. Nice programme on current affairs with ultimate solutions as Bro, Zaid Hamid said ?

Allah will Protect us, Inshallah we should intensify our efforts now to control and trap them ?

Question ) WHAT IS APML of Musharuuf?

Answer ) It comprises of a couple of doodh wallas like fawad ch, and a few prostitutes like Reema and ateeqa oddhu and a one or two jokers like 'mush pride' who makes 100 different logins on different websites to support mush the pimp.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaid Hamid comes up with some really outrageous conspiracy theories. He says stuff without any proof. The genuine proof that we do have is that Taliban and Al Qaeda had announced war on Pakistan.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everytime I see and heat Zahil Hamid, I can't control my laughter. I know it is not civilized to laugh at mental patient but I can't control it. I genuinely hope that he goes for treatment from proper mental institution. Sad to see this mental patient made to come to tv to entertain us.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why these idiots Musharraf cronies like Fawad Chaudhary, not provide a concrete alternative about why these attacks are happening and only dismiss this as a conspiracy. Zaid Hamid is a little emotional but what he is saying can't be dismissed as conspiracy after looking at the PNS terrorist attack.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
100% agree with Zaid Hamid sb

this fawad ch is unbelievably mad and nonsense, same like his ghadaar-e-azam master (mush)

Fawad ch totally spoke what is actual situation and what should we do to stop this terrorism......All people who said Fawad CH wrong can they tell me the theory presented by Zaid Hamid is can do any harm to these countries.....PTI people have same mind as that taliban khan and they will keep on thinking that USA is behind everything and can do derna only and will keep on supporting these terrorists......If you have guts do derna against these ******* terrorists who do suicide bombing..............Idiotic mind people

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
What proof does this idiot Fawad Choudhary have that their are no conspiracies being hatched..What a retarded idiot this fawad is..He needs to focus on loosing the weight he has put on by most probably eating haram stuff.

What a waste of human flesh

Zaid Hamid zinda baad !

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bohat aala yaar. must read post by burger kids.
and Never think that imran khan would do a dharna agains taliban because he has links with taliban. shame on him
Fawad ch totally spoke what is actual situation and what should we do to stop this terrorism......All people who said Fawad CH wrong can they tell me the theory presented by Zaid Hamid is can do any harm to these countries.....PTI people have same mind as that taliban khan and they will keep on thinking that USA is behind everything and can do derna only and will keep on supporting these terrorists......If you have guts do derna against these ******* terrorists who do suicide bombing..............Idiotic mind people

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Zaid hamid belongs to mental hospital. such a sick person

For real Zaid hamid is Mentally challenged person who lives in delusion. He never made sense.

You guys are stupid. What Zaid Hamid is saying is not what Fawad has understood coz is moti charbi ko kuch samajh nahi aati and neither you guys can. What Zaid Hamid has been doing for 5 years is getting true, almost each and everything. I am not a big fan of Zaid Hamid but I tend to agree when people speak truth. Zaid Hamid is also not saying that there is no problem within Pakistan. Zaid Hamid is absolutely right that both drone attacks and suicide bombing are done by the same forces. When Raymond Davis was arrested, police was able to establish his contacts with Al-Qaeda.

Pakistan is in this situation due to idiots like Pervez Musharaf, Fawad Ch and all of you guys who know nothing. And you guys are not have lack of knowledge, u just are traitors. I can bet on this. Even when everything Zaid Hamid is saying will come true, u will still be doing a TASBIH of Pervez Musharaf, USA and Israel. I don't know if you guys do but I have friends who are Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Atheists, in addition to Muslims. I think all of them are great. I don't have any problem with any religions. Its not only religions. Zionists and there supporters can be of any religion e.g. four of you probably are not hindus or jews. Pervez Musharaf is not a jew or chiristian. That's exactly what Zaid Hamid also believes.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh my God,... if Fawad Ch is representing Musharaf and Musharaf also thinks like Fawad Ch.... laana*t hai Army and govt pay jinhon nay Pervez Musharaf ko Colonel b banaya....General tau door ki baat.

Fawad Ch. doesn't even believe that US embassy is running Pakistan and economy is so much controlled by IMF. Fawad Ch is total nalayeq. Also, poor reasoning by Fawad. He doesn't understand how things are plan to keep Pakistan like that. Fawad has no idea who created Al-Qaeda and who is supporting them now. Who created TTP and who is financing them.

Idiot Fawad, Pakistan ko taur (break) kay they don't have to care for 180 million people. What they need is Baluchistan under their control and use Gawadar Port. They won't directly rule Baluchistan. Just take over the port and land route. Sooooooooo stupid. That's why I say Imran Khan will do a political suicide by joining hands with stupid and Ghaddar Musharaf.

There is a lot of evidence against Musharaf as well as the theories given by Zaid Hamid. Ofcourse we have seen a lot of that.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Disagreed with Zaid Hamid on Military Court. Army has failed to perform their job (have done great in their qabza group and business work). What we need is a special act to be passed by Parliament and courts can punish terrorists.