کشمیری قیادت امریکہ سے براہ راست بات کرے اور ایک آزاد ملک تشکیل دے۔

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
And unfortunately , we got two monkeys on either side of the border. One is a fancy and the other is an orthodox. But they both capable of lightning the whole region. I assume, being Niazi will deter this thought for some reason , can't say that about the other monkey .
Chief selector will start taking classes of Niazi right after the extension and with in two years
as their previous records they will fire him and my predictions is he is gonna die in jail.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bangalis left us and today Bangladesh is in better shape then us
Bangladesh is still a very overcrowded and poor country. economy.The labour is very cheap in Bangladesh so many companies have gone to Bangladesh.I know two British Pakistani families who relocated their textile factories from Karachi to Bangladesh.The cost of labour and better security was the reason. Don't forget Bangladesh is a vassal of India and doesn't need to to spend much on defence.Pakistan has a huge potential but die to terrorism,corruption and internal politics it has not realised this potential.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Bangladesh is still a very overcrowded and poor country. economy.The labour is very cheap in Bangladesh so many companies have gone to Bangladesh.I know two British Pakistani families who relocated their textile factories from Karachi to Bangladesh.The cost of labour and better security was the reason. Don't forget Bangladesh is a vassal of India and doesn't need to to spend much on defence.Pakistan has a huge potential but die to terrorism,corruption and internal politics it has not realised this potential.

اتنی گھمبیر باتیں کدھر پٹواریوں کی سمجھ میں آتی ہیں۔

الرضا

Senator (1k+ posts)
People of Azad Kashmir are not Kashmiri but Pahari Punjabis they are related to Punjab not Kashmir

Same situation in India , the Hindu & Muslim people of Jammu are also not Kashmiris but Dogri Pahari Punjabis --- that's why they are against Kashmir valley and happy with Indian government decision

People of Ladhakh are of Tibitian origin that's why they are happy with Indian government decision of Ladhak Union territory

People of Gilgist Baltistan are Baltis , Shina and Hunza people not Kashmiris

This J&K state with this all type of different People was not created by Kashmiris but by a Punjabi Dogra of Jammu who was working in Lahore Darbar under Ranjeet Singh. He created this state for his family to rule
مگر ہم ان سب کو کشمیری مانتے ہیں کیوں کہ یہ کشمیریوں کے ساتھ رہتے ہیں اور انہوں نے قابض ہندو دہشت گرد فوج کا ظلم ایک ساتھ برداشت کیا ہے۔ ان کو الگ ملک اسلام کے نام پر دیا جائے۔ دو قومی نظریے کی بنیاد پر دیا جائے۔

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مگر ہم ان سب کو کشمیری مانتے ہیں کیوں کہ یہ کشمیریوں کے ساتھ رہتے ہیں اور انہوں نے قابض ہندو دہشت گرد فوج کا ظلم ایک ساتھ برداشت کیا ہے۔ ان کو الگ ملک اسلام کے نام پر دیا جائے۔ دو قومی نظریے کی بنیاد پر دیا جائے۔

App jo Manty ho manty raho ussy haqeeqat tu nahi badalti na. Na hi app ky manny se kuch hota hai

Do Komi Nazreye ki bunyad per tu pher Kashmir ka bhi batwara kerna pary ga