پاکستان کو تیل کی فراہمی میں امریکا یقیناً رکاوٹ ڈالے گا:روسی وزیر خارجہ

oil-pakistan-russia-fm.jpg

روسی وزیر خارجہ سرگئی لاروف کا کہنا ہے کہ امریکا پاک روس توانائی ڈیل روکنے کی کوشش کرے گا۔

پاکستانی ہم منصب بلاول بھٹو کے ساتھ روسی وزیر خارجہ سرگئی لاروف نے مشترکہ پریس کانفرنس کی۔ اس موقع پر روسی وزیر خارجہ نے کہا کہ امریکا شرمناک اور غرور بھرے لہجے میں ہر ملک کو روس سے تجارت کرنے سے روکتا ہے۔

روسی وزیر خارجہ نے بتایا کہ امریکا نےحال ہی میں چین کو بھی دھمکایا ہے، جبکہ بھارت، ترکی اور مصر کو بھی دھمکیاں دی ہیں۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ امریکی حکومت پاک روس توانائی ڈیل میں بھی حائل ہوگی، پاکستان سمیت دیگر ممالک کی اکثریت اپنے قومی مفاد کو مدنظر رکھتی ہے۔

لاروف کا کہنا تھا کہ ہم باخبر ہیں کہ مغربی ممالک کیا اقدامات کرسکتے ہیں، وہ صرف پابندیوں کی دھمکیاں ہی نہیں بلکہ دہشتگردی پر بھی اتر سکتے ہیں۔

روسی وزیر خارجہ نے کہا کہ مغربی ممالک نارڈ اسٹریم ون اور 2 کو سبوتاژ کرنے جیسے اقدامات کرسکتے ہیں۔

روسی وزیر خارجہ سرگئی لاروف نے پاکستان کے ساتھ اپنے فوجی تعاون پر اطمیان کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ دونوں ممالک مشترکہ مشقوں اور فوجی تربیت سمیت باقاعدہ فوجی رابطے کر رہے ہیں۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ خطے سے دہشت گردی کے خاتمے کا براہ راست تعلق افغانستان سے ہے، انہوں نے اس مقصد کے لئے شنگھائی تعاون تنظیم بالخصوص افغانستان سے متعلق اس کے رابطہ گروپ کی صلاحیتوں کو استعمال کرنے پر اتفاق کیا ہے۔ روسی وزیر خارجہ نے پشاور کی مسجد میں دہشت گردانہ حملے کی مذمت کرتے ہوئے دہشت گردی کے خاتمے کے لئے عالمی تعاون پر زور دیا۔

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پاکستان میں نیا پراڈکٹ لانچ کرنے کے لیئے پیپلز پارٹی کا نیا چورن۔ یہ بھڑکیں صرف الیکشن تک کے لیئے ہیں۔ تیل دیکھیں اور تیل کی دھار۔ کوئی تیل شیل یہ حکومت نہیں لے گی روس سے، اگر لے گی بھی تو امریکہ نے جو حد مقرّر کی ہے اسی حساب سے لے گی۔

باقی پیپلز پارٹی والے لُڈیاں ڈالتے رہیں کہ دیکھا، ہمارا بُلبل روس سے تیل بھی لگوا آیا اور امریکہ نے کچھ بھی نہیں کہا۔

یہ بات روسی وزیر خارجہ نے صاف بتلا دی ہے کہ امریکہ رخنہ ڈالے گا اور ہمیں معلوم ہے کہ آپ میں وہ تَپّڑ ہیں ہی نہیں جو بھارت کی طرح آپ م سے تیل خرید لیں۔

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان میں نیا پراڈکٹ لانچ کرنے کے لیئے پیپلز پارٹی کا نیا چورن۔ یہ بھڑکیں صرف الیکشن تک کے لیئے ہیں۔ تیل دیکھیں اور تیل کی دھار۔ کوئی تیل شیل یہ حکومت نہیں لے گی روس سے، اگر لے گی بھی تو امریکہ نے جو حد مقرّر کی ہے اسی حساب سے لے گی۔

باقی پیپلز پارٹی والے لُڈیاں ڈالتے رہیں کہ دیکھا، ہمارا بُلبل روس سے تیل بھی لگوا آیا اور امریکہ نے کچھ بھی نہیں کہا۔

یہ بات روسی وزیر خارجہ نے صاف بتلا دی ہے کہ امریکہ رخنہ ڈالے گا اور ہمیں معلوم ہے کہ آپ میں وہ تَپّڑ ہیں ہی نہیں جو بھارت کی طرح آپ م سے تیل خرید لیں۔

I have always admired the diplomatic skills of Sergei Lavrov. I think he's in the office for almost 19 years. Just look at his diplomatic words...... music to my ears

Sohail Shuja

I have always admired the diplomatic skills of Sergei Lavrov. I think he's in the office for almost 19 years. Just look at his diplomatic words...... music to my ears

Sir ji, Lavrov's words are truly "music to ears", but....
ایتھے جیہڑا ساڈا ڈھول پِٹا گیا اے، اس دی گل کرو ۔۔۔ اسی ہُن چھنکڑاں وجان جوگے وی نئیں۔

New organizations are ready to invest in energy sector of Pakistan, but they are held back due to the "Circular debt" policy of our Govt.

Dr Adam

Sir ji, Lavrov's words are truly "music to ears", but....
ایتھے جیہڑا ساڈا ڈھول پِٹا گیا اے، اس دی گل کرو ۔۔۔ اسی ہُن چھنکڑاں وجان جوگے وی نئیں۔

New organizations are ready to invest in energy sector of Pakistan, but they are held back due to the "Circular debt" policy of our Govt.

Suhail: To be honest with you.... halaat ko daikhtay hooaye dil mer gaya hai. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Hafiz and Bandiyal are waddy Paien C***. Right now only these two can hold the country about to fall for good. But seems like they are not interested...... and which is very strange to me.
I may sound blunt, but brother, that is what it is. Qom murdah aur thugon kee chandi lagee hooee hai.

Sohail Shuja

Suhail: To be honest with you.... halaat ko daikhtay hooaye dil mer gaya hai. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Hafiz and Bandiyal are waddy Paien C***. Right now only these two can hold the country about to fall for good. But seems like they are not interested...... and which is very strange to me.
I may sound blunt, but brother, that is what it is. Qom murdah aur thugon kee chandi lagee hooee hai.
فیر تُسی کوئی تانگہ چلانے آلی نوکری میرے اسطے ولایت اچ لب کے رکھو
کسے بے ٹیم بانگاں مارن آلے مُرغے دی لوڑ اے تے میں راجے نوں وی پُچھ لیاں گا

Seriously talking Sir, according to some sources, IK agreed not to dissolve assemblies until the IMF review, but eventually he did. Now the estb is also confused and enraged. Subsequently they have announced a "loot sale" of Govt Assets (SOEs) which are in profit & this seems to be the whole plan -- To sell out everything which remained unsold. 👇

Dr Adam

فیر تُسی کوئی تانگہ چلانے آلی نوکری میرے اسطے ولایت اچ لب کے رکھو
کسے بے ٹیم بانگاں مارن آلے مُرغے دی لوڑ اے تے میں راجے نوں وی پُچھ لیاں گا

Seriously talking Sir, according to some sources, IK agreed not to dissolve assemblies until the IMF review, but eventually he did. Now the estb is also confused and enraged. Subsequently they have announced a "loot sale" of Govt Assets (SOEs) which are in profit & this seems to be the whole plan -- To sell out everything which remained unsold. 👇
But Ishaq Dar purposely kept on delaying, postponing and kept the things lingering trying to buy time to prolong these thugs stay in power. When Imran saw that he went berserk and check mated them.
I am of the firm opinion that Hafiz's estb is in cahoots with the thugs. If not, then just a wink to BAP, MQM and few others and thugs govt is in the dust bin. So simple.

miafridi

In other words the Russian Minister said to the Corrupt PDM beggars that they have no problem going ahead with the deal but it is the PDM beggars who would not sustain the pressure of their masters.

Sohail Shuja

But Ishaq Dar purposely kept on delaying, postponing and kept the things lingering trying to buy time to prolong these thugs stay in power. When Imran saw that he went berserk and check mated them.
I am of the firm opinion that Hafiz's estb is in cahoots with the thugs. If not, then just a wink to BAP, MQM and few others and thugs govt is in the dust bin. So simple.
You are right Sir, Dar did delay the review on purpose. Otherwise, it would've been completed in November 2022. However, Dar cannot linger it longer than March 2023. Therefore, it was settled that after the review in Fed and receiving payments in March, elections will be announced in April. This is also what IK said in the media that he does not envision elections before April (It was a solemn agreement).

But IK even turned from this and dissolved the provincial assemblies earlier than March.

Right now, it is too late to wink or blink for the estb. If the present setup goes down in Feb, then the new elections will be held in March and before the new Govt can assume office, we will default. Therefore, it is critical that this mission of IMF complete its review in Feb and release the payment in March.

Perhaps, IK himself want elections in October; Reason being that even if he comes in April/May, there will be landmines in the system setup by Dar and they will start bursting as soon as IK will step in the arena. I think it is wiser to let PDM rule until Oct and face the music as well.

Dr Adam

You are right Sir, Dar did delay the review on purpose. Otherwise, it would've been completed in November 2022. However, Dar cannot linger it longer than March 2023. Therefore, it was settled that after the review in Fed and receiving payments in March, elections will be announced in April. This is also what IK said in the media that he does not envision elections before April (It was a solemn agreement).

But IK even turned from this and dissolved the provincial assemblies earlier than March.

Right now, it is too late to wink or blink for the estb. If the present setup goes down in Feb, then the new elections will be held in March and before the new Govt can assume office, we will default. Therefore, it is critical that this mission of IMF complete its review in Feb and release the payment in March.

Perhaps, IK himself want elections in October; Reason being that even if he comes in April/May, there will be landmines in the system setup by Dar and they will start bursting as soon as IK will step in the arena. I think it is wiser to let PDM rule until Oct and face the music as well.

I agree with you my brother Sohail.
The situation is very fluid and the outcome is unpredictable... could be disastrous.
"Khassee qom haath per haath dharay baithee hai".
Nobody is saying or telling them to take to streets and start destroying your own assets which obviously will be counterproductive.
Only 2 things they need to do peacefully: Wheel jam & shutter down together with peaceful sit-ins on the communication networks of the entire country.
Hafiz, Bandiyal and all these thugs arses will be blasted beyond repair in 48 hours.

Sohail Shuja

Nobody is saying or telling them to take to streets and start destroying your own assets which obviously will be counterproductive.
This is why IK is different than the rest. He puts the interests of Pakistan and its people ahead and above of his own politics.

Only 2 things they need to do peacefully: Wheel jam & shutter down together with peaceful sit-ins on the communication networks of the entire country.
Hafiz, Bandiyal and all these thugs arses will be blasted beyond repair in 48 hours.
Very right Sir. This is on the cards and the day IK calls a strike, they will be hanging upside down. Perhaps, IK is waiting for the right moment.