پاکستان اسے واپس کرو

aykay47

Banned
haan, magar ghareeb ka bacha paadri zaroor ban sakta hai, PAADRI u know :P

and uss ghareeb kay bachay kay baray baray sarmayadaar, sanatkaar, thekay daar or jageer daar supporter hotay hain..... kia khyaal hai :P

کبھي غريب کا بچہ بھي چيف آف آرمي سٹاف بنا ہے يہي جاگيرداروں سرمايہ داروں وڈيروں صنعتکاروں کے بچے آرمي چيف بنے ہيں

aykay47

Banned
Re: پاکستان واپس کرو

bro u just tell me, these mosque blasting taliban, how many of fashion shows and fahashi spreading people have been targetted by them? answer is zero.... this ttp is direct first generation birth of iblees

Ignorance is blessing! All Taliban members are banned on Pakistani media. TTP is a banned entity in Pakistan, therefore, none of their representative can be called on Pak media. That can be the reason for his appearnce on a foreign Channel.

Similarly, whole tribal area is banned for Pak and Intl. media to cover. If some journalist is found there he is killed by Pak Army. Don't you know about that guy from Asia Times who was murdered for his covering the tribal area.

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haan, magar ghareeb ka bacha paadri zaroor ban sakta hai, PAADRI u know :P

and uss ghareeb kay bachay kay baray baray sarmayadaar, sanatkaar, thekay daar or jageer daar supporter hotay hain..... kia khyaal hai :P

ايک تم غريب ہو اور ايک شريف غرباء ليمٹڈ کمپني ہے

Rizwan2009

oh btw khawateen say inqilaab kay naam per zewar ikkatha karnay walay bohhot he ameer hain, container shareef aali sarkaar shareef i mean :P

قادري نے تو زيور ہي لوٹے ہيں تمھارے شريفوں نے اس ملک کا کيا کيا نہيں لوٹا اور کس کس طرح نہيں لوٹا يہ اس بے وقوف قوم کو پتہ ہوتا تو اليکشن ميں شريفوں کو کوئي ووٹ نہ ڈالتا مگر کيا کريں قوم جاہل ہے شيروں سے خود کو نوچواکر پھر شيروں کو ہي ووٹ ڈال ديتي ہے

Rizwan2009

mainay tou paadri sahab ko kaha thaa, aap kay pichhwaray main aag kiun lagi :P oh hoo... balti main baith jau, CHHUSSS ke awwaz aye ge dhuwan niklay ga

آگ تو تم لوگوں کو لگے گي جب نومبر دسمبر کے بجلي کے بل ديکھو گے سرديوں ميں اتنے المبے نکليں گے جو گرميوں ميں نکلنے سے رہ گئے تھے

aykay47

Banned
mabrook

qaadri ko finally aap nay lutera tasleem kar he leya, tou bhai ab zara qaadri kay kaan main bhee zara aik naara ho jaye

dekho dekho kon aaya ;)

قادري نے تو زيور ہي لوٹے ہيں تمھارے شريفوں نے اس ملک کا کيا کيا نہيں لوٹا اور کس کس طرح نہيں لوٹا يہ اس بے وقوف قوم کو پتہ ہوتا تو اليکشن ميں شريفوں کو کوئي ووٹ نہ ڈالتا مگر کيا کريں قوم جاہل ہے شيروں سے خود کو نوچواکر پھر شيروں کو ہي ووٹ ڈال ديتي ہے

Rizwan2009

mabrook

qaadri ko finally aap nay lutera tasleem kar he leya, tou bhai ab zara qaadri kay kaan main bhee zara aik naara ho jaye

dekho dekho kon aaya ;)

پھر شريفوں کو بھي ڈاکو لٹيرا تسليم کرلواسي ميں تمھاري بھلائي ہے اوہ تم کہاں اسے تسليم کرو گے تمھاري تنخواہيں رائيونڈ سے جو آتي ہيں

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Meri Nadaan Jan!

Q: When Hamid mir took interview of Osama bin Laden (r.a)?
A: 1997

Q. When TTP was born?
A. 2004-05

Q. When TTP and other Mujhaideen groups were banned?
A. 25 August, 2008.

Q. Who told you Taliban carry massacres of ordinary muslims?
A. Media

Q. Who told you Taliban destroy Mosques and Shrines?
A. Media

Q. Who pays most to Pakistani Media?
A. First USA (USAID), Second India (SAFMA)

Now connect the dotts. I walk alone and carve my own way. You are also requested to think and make your own way. This huge crowd of mis-guided idiots whose teacher is media is destined to destroy.

sorry I have no time for stupid things..... good research from wikipedia anyways.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

دونو چور ہیں ، جس کا جتنا داؤ چلتا ہے لوٹتا ہے

ہمیں کوئی بھی چور نہی چاہے
لیکن آپ نے یہ تو قبول کیا کہ قادری صاحب بھی چور ہیں

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
میر صاحب ! آپ کو کافی دنوں سے غائب پایا کہاں چلے گیے تھے ،،،،،،،، لگتا ہے تحریک انصاف کے مرکز میں برسر اقتدار نا آنے پر آپ کافی دل گرفتہ ہیں ؟؟؟
ہمیں تو الله سے امید ہے کہ جس طرح کے پی کے میں الله نے حکومت دے دی ایک دن انشاللہ پورے پاکستان پر انصاف اور تحریک انصاف کی حکومت ہوگی ،
آپ اپنا کام جاری رکھیں اور ہمیں اپنے خیالات سے آگاہ کرتے رہا کریں .

Me slave

Banned

sorry I have no time for stupid things..... good research from wikipedia anyways.

Haha ...... you look habitual visitor of Wikipedia. You know it is there.

Well i don't mind students of wikipedia; but i hate students of West-administered media only?

Me slave

Banned

bro u just tell me, these mosque blasting taliban, how many of fashion shows and fahashi spreading people have been targetted by them? answer is zero.... this ttp is direct first generation birth of iblees

Dear Brother! who told you that Taliban blast mosques ..... ?? I mean where from you come to know that these are Talibans?

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
cheeny howy cheez wapas dobara cheeni jaaty hay ghee bhi kabhi seehi ongly say nikla hay

Me slave

Banned

No I am not. I have seen them spreading terror and fasaad fil arz.... and this is enough for me to draw conclusions... you can say I am lying but then that would never change the reality... or would it?

Ok, Just give me one authentic, verifiable evidence. Not some media Clip.
If you can give it. I will be with you.
Just One.

If you don't have a proof; please don't reply this comment.

aykay47

Banned

I dont want you to be with me, her aik ko apna jawab khud dena hai... the proofs I have are not the ones I am giving to you.....

and the proofs available are the ones you dont want to accept, I am not asking you to go and believe every story of media. But you DO have to believe the story of Molvi Fazlullah on live leaks when they put the video of a martyred general with threatening others, you need to understand pushto....

for verifiable evidence, I will recommend you go and dig out yourself, don't ask me or anyone... ask THEM, ask Sufi Mohammed what he wants.. they dont accept this constitution coz they call it nizam e kufr

and they forget that the first 4 clauses of this constituional preface relate to Soveriegnty of Almighty and Islamic principles..... you go ahead with your beliefs, La kum Deeno Kum wa li ya deen

Ok, Just give me one authentic, verifiable evidence. Not some media Clip.
If you can give it. I will be with you.
Just One.

If you don't have a proof; please don't reply this comment.