پاکستان اسے واپس کرو

Me slave

Banned
Re: پاکستان واپس کرو

I dont want you to be with me, her aik ko apna jawab khud dena hai... the proofs I have are not the ones I am giving to you.....

and the proofs available are the ones you dont want to accept, I am not asking you to go and believe every story of media. But you DO have to believe the story of Molvi Fazlullah on live leaks when they put the video of a martyred general with threatening others, you need to understand pushto....

for verifiable evidence, I will recommend you go and dig out yourself, don't ask me or anyone... ask THEM, ask Sufi Mohammed what he wants.. they dont accept this constitution coz they call it nizam e kufr

and they forget that the first 4 clauses of this constituional preface relate to Soveriegnty of Almighty and Islamic principles..... you go ahead with your beliefs, La kum Deeno Kum wa li ya deen

Dear! Please don't waste my time. If you have some proof it's Ok. ......... Our Deen tells us to verify and Validate information before acting upon it.

aykay47

Banned

True - Deen asks us to verify EVERYTHING, not selective issues....

I would ask your version, who are Taliban then... and if not, who is doing it? coz you need to refute as well.... I HAVE to point out someone coz Muslims are suffering, and its not new that Muslims have fitna e khwarij, it was there in times ..... all times

Dear! Please don't waste my time. If you have some proof it's Ok. ......... Our Deen tells us to verify and Validate information before acting upon it.

aykay47

Banned

Also, I have to verify and validate for my own acts. I have done that, your turn for your acts now. I am nobody to be answered for your deeds, go and dont be a lazy bones, verify and validate yourself, or keep shut

Me slave

Banned
Dude! you are young man ... mashallah and above all a young muslim. So, i assume you must be a brave muslim ... right.

Just tell be where you heard from that Taliban are destroying mosques and killing muslims?

Isn't it media.

Who pays biggest sums to media? Isn't it America's (USAID) and India's (SAFMA)

Me slave

Banned

Also, I have to verify and validate for my own acts. I have done that, your turn for your acts now. I am nobody to be answered for your deeds, go and dont be a lazy bones, verify and validate yourself, or keep shut

Dude! you are young man ... mashallah and above all a young muslim. So, i assume you must be a brave muslim ... right.

Just tell be where you heard from that Taliban are destroying mosques and killing muslims?

Isn't it media.

aykay47

Banned

come on man, come up with proofs of your accusations, not rhetoric... be an example of good muslim, not oral muslim, u said about verifying and validations, you come up with it now, or else it means you were playing hypocricy

Isn't it media.

Me slave

Banned

come on man, come up with proofs of your accusations, not rhetoric... be an example of good muslim, not oral muslim, u said about verifying and validations, you come up with it now, or else it means you were playing hypocricy

Please specify what proofs would you like ....... ?? Do you need proof regarding this evil media taking money??