پانی سے کار چلانے والے عمران خان - عطاالحق

shabir khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ گدھے کے منہ والا عطا الحق قاسمی کبھی اپنے گندے منہ سے کوئی خیر کی بات نہیں نکلتا

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar Imran itna hi kam zor hay tou kiraye ke tatoo har waqt aur har column main Imran ko hi kyun
loaste rehte hain.:angry_smile:

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. So called writer, you should listen to me and listen very carefully because if you will listen, it will benefit you big time:
1. You should wale up and see mirror each and every day of your remaining life, this will remind you Allah and your your bad deeds e.g lafafa, bey sharmi, jhoota pan and beghayrati....... because of all these qualities mentioned above GOD has put specail laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat of you your face.... so this way each and every day you will try to comitt less evil and beghayrati.....consequently ALLAH will forgive you and you will slow and steady reform to a normal human being............................................................................................
2. Stop seeing Nawaz etc, this way you will avoid bad company and in result you will catch less bad habbits....

I hiope you will listen and behavein future...........................................................

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, i am not very hopeful because you are dog's dum.............................................

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeh Qasmi bohat hi gandaa hey, Nooray ka bohat bara chamcha hey, badboo daar aadmi hey yeh...iss ki baat per sirf hansna chahiyay.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: