پاسبان مل گئے کعبہ کو صنم خانے سے

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
As again , you have a very selective bias which prevent you from speaking the truth . No wonder you didn't talk about Kiyani and his Ranch ,neither you talked about Abbotabad and the General's resignation.
It is also laughable to exclude the Musharraf's 10 years after 1985 , as giving him the clean chit is what you are all about.
So, get off of this GHQ bogie and tell the truth to the nation . Lets talk about the money Kiyani and his brother extorted from Pakistan while licking the US arse.
Indian can claim anything they want , and in the hate of NS , you start to sound like an India Boggie now and quoting them and their claim by giving them credibility .. Which I found quite amusing considering otherwise you are all anti India. Remember one thing , Indian never crossed the border until bongi Khan and Bajwa star to run the country ...
Again you and your fickle analysis..... Just to absolve NS you brought Abbottabad and kayani and all .... Remember if Kayani was so bad , your NS gave him extension .....just like your NS right now has signed Army act while you were all spelling doom and gloom and has left you guys to dry out in sun .... So if any one is responsible for all the ills this country is suffering it’s NS and the incompetent ‘Hukmaran Khandaan’ ..... BTW what happened to ‘maulana aa raha hai ‘ ....:)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Again you and your fickle analysis..... Just to absolve NS you brought Abbottabad and kayani and all .... Remember if Kayani was so bad , your NS gave him extension .....just like your NS right now has signed Army act while you were all spelling doom and gloom and has left you guys to dry out in sun .... So if any one is responsible for all the ills this country is suffering it’s NS and the incompetent ‘Hukmaran Khandaan’ ..... BTW what happened to ‘maulana aa raha hai ‘ ....:)
Lol... you are so damn wrong . Kiyani got extension from Zardari not from NS. It shows how you are spreading the false information and mongering the hate. Kiyani was the most corrupt general after Yehya . Isn't it a fact that he bought a ranch in Australia with the money Musharraf and Kiyani both got from American to allow them to bomb innocent Muslims in Afghanistan ? How could you hide this fact that Kiyani's brother fled the country with the money after charges were brought against him . This is what happens when you lick the arse without opening up your eyes. Anyway , I never thought that you would care about the country as much as you care about the GHQ and its corrupt generals. You couldn't answer the total disgrace at Abbotabad , yet you are quick to spread disinformation .. So, I knew your kind .

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol... you are so damn wrong . Kiyani got extension from Zardari not from NS. It shows how you are spreading the false information and mongering the hate. Kiyani was the most corrupt general after Yehya . Isn't it a fact that he bought a ranch in Australia with the money Musharraf and Kiyani both got from American to allow them to bomb innocent Muslims in Afghanistan ? How could you hide this fact that Kiyani's brother fled the country with the money after charges were brought against him . This is what happens when you lick the arse without opening up your eyes. Anyway , I never thought that you would care about the country as much as you care about the GHQ and its corrupt generals. You couldn't answer the total disgrace at Abbotabad , yet you are quick to spread disinformation .. So, I knew your kind .
Fickle analysis again ..... If kayani was so bad why didn’t your NS remove him ..... incompetent govts of NS .... Passing decrees but can’t answer ‘moulana kidher giya’ .....:)

Zaidi Qasim

Fickle analysis again ..... If kayani was so bad why didn’t your NS remove him ..... incompetent govts of NS .... Passing decrees but can’t answer ‘moulana kidher giya’ .....:)
Kiyani was and is corrupt, incompetent and inept. Abbotabad incident shows he lacked professionalism and was sleeping at the night of the attack. You can take him and kiss him all. But bring him back to the country before doing that . This is 2nd such general who ran away after completing his term , first being the Busharraf, the American stoogie.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kiyani was and is corrupt, incompetent and inept. Abbotabad incident shows he lacked professionalism and was sleeping at the night of the attack. You can take him and kiss him all. But bring him back to the country before doing that . This is 2nd such general who ran away after completing his term , first being the Busharraf, the American stoogie.
But still NS kept him ....hmm ... Was NS ghaddar then??? ..... Why did NS order PML-N to sign army act ??.... :)

Husaink

You really looking for some trump Kahona ... Like I said share with us your experience .. And how that has revolutionized your life in Japan ? .May be the rear dhukkon is even wider than I thought ? .
اپنی فیملی کی کہانی دوسروں کا نام لے لے کر سنا لو

Zaidi Qasim

But still NS kept him ....hmm ... Was NS ghaddar then??? ..... Why did NS order PML-N to sign army act ??.... :)

Lol.. Kiyani was patrioitic and NS was ghaddar ? and NS was ghaddar because he kept the patriotic Kiyani . This is what you are telling me . I think you should worry about the Nikka and Nikkay da pio now .? PMLN should never have vote for the Nikkay dey Pio. It is their political mistake which they will pay for it. But the most relevant question is why Bongi Khan kissing Bajwa's arse from the day one ? Isn't it because he is a selected PM by Boots and he has to be subservient to them ? ?

Zaidi Qasim

اپنی فیملی کی کہانی دوسروں کا نام لے لے کر سنا لو
No, man this is your family and their story , trump is telling every American . You should also open your ears a bit more , but less like your rear end.

Husaink

No, man this is your family and their story , trump is telling every American . You should also open your ears a bit more , but less like your rear end.
جو گھر میں دیکھتے ہو یہاں آکر دوسروں کے نام سے بتا دیتے ہو تمہاری انگریزی بتاتی ہے کہ ٹرمپ نے تمھارے گھر میں بہت تباہی مچائی ہے

Zaidi Qasim

جو گھر میں دیکھتے ہو یہاں آکر دوسروں کے نام سے بتا دیتے ہو تمہاری انگریزی بتاتی ہے کہ ٹرمپ نے تمھارے گھر میں بہت تباہی مچائی ہے
Lol... Go and check your family. Make sure they are not hanging from the Trumps ball. I feel pitty for a man like you. Had Trump not announced the Japanese Monkey show , we would n't be able to see your face. ☺ ..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol.. Kiyani was patrioitic and NS was ghaddar ? and NS was ghaddar because he kept the patriotic Kiyani . This is what you are telling me . I think you should worry about the Nikka and Nikkay da pio now .? PMLN should never have vote for the Nikkay dey Pio. It is their political mistake which they will pay for it. But the most relevant question is why Bongi Khan kissing Bajwa's arse from the day one ? Isn't it because he is a selected PM by Boots and he has to be subservient to them ? ?
NS was the ruler and Kayani was his subservient so again NSis responsible if you think Kayani was incompetent or corrupt ..... I know IK - Bajwa combo is killing you guys and Indians ... but you gotta live with it just as the stupid imbecile indians .... So why did NS force PML N sign army act if it is that bad a mistake ????......

Zaidi Qasim

NS was the ruler and Kayani was his subservient so again NSis responsible if you think Kayani was incompetent or corrupt ..... I know IK - Bajwa combo is killing you guys and Indians ... but you gotta live with it just as the stupid imbecile indians .... So why did NS force PML N sign army act if it is that bad a mistake ????......
So, finally you admitted that Bongi Khan is indeed doing what he is deemed necessary . Now, I know you think Kiyani was an angel and God has provided him several acres of land in Australia to live happily . Right ? Also the traitor Musharraf was a messiah , and the luxury apartment he was given ,was a gift from God for providing assistance to American killing Muslims . Right ? Now, an ignorance like that , who could beat it. Then Abbotabad is still missing . Its a blotted dot , no excuse could wipe it off .... So, Kiyani was asleep ? Or was he incompetent ? Did he get lots of money to stay quite from American ? A patriotic general who is spending his old age in foreign land . LOL

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, finally you admitted that Bongi Khan is indeed doing what he is deemed necessary . Now, I know you think Kiyani was an angel and God has provided him several acres of land in Australia to live happily . Right ? Also the traitor Musharraf was a messiah , and the luxury apartment he was given ,was a gift from God for providing assistance to American killing Muslims . Right ? Now, an ignorance like that , who could beat it. Then Abbotabad is still missing . Its a blotted dot , no excuse could wipe it off .... So, Kiyani was asleep ? Or was he incompetent ? Did he get lots of money to stay quite from American ? A patriotic general who is spending his old age in foreign land . LOL
You think you can cleverly deflect the questions being asked about NS ...:) Let me narrow down to just one .... Why do you think NS forced ENTIRE PML n to sign Army act ??? .....:) you can do your regular aain bain shain .... but the question still stands ....:)