نوے دن میں الیکشن نہ کرانے کا معاملہ،سپریم کورٹ نے ازخود نوٹس لے لیا

News_Icon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

FplY_8FXsAApbMy

https://twitter.com/x/status/1628424919481479170

Last edited:

Visionartist

teen char din mumkin hey eik hafta lag jaye- notice fariqen ko chaley gay heyn- ab gupshup shuru ho jaye gi- judge ultey seedhey remarks deyn gey- jin ko akhbaroN meyN numaiyan jagah diy jaye gi - judge bik giya- judge nahiyn bika- judge kharida giya - phir faisala hoga 90 din meyN election kerado-kiiiiya yeh judge koyi mufeed kaam nahiyn kersaktey?yeh judge itney fariigh kiyon bethey rehtey heyn

surfer

Another Saqib Nisar, destroying what little honor the institution still possesses. Have 90 days passed already? Didn't the PTI president already announce the date of provincial assembly elections on his own?
Hi did, and ECP have to publish schedule of elections within 7 days, but ECP are still debating about who can give the date. There was another meeting today but as of now ECP haven't released a statement?

ECP also needs 54 days (I think) to organise everything....so 90 day deadline may already be in jeopardy...

I don't see anything wrong in SC clarifying everyone's legal responsibilities

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi did, and ECP have to publish schedule of elections within 7 days, but ECP are still debating about who can give the date. There was another meeting today but as of now ECP haven't released a statement?

ECP also needs 54 days (I think) to organise everything....so 90 day deadline may already be in jeopardy...

Because according to the constitution, only the governor has the authority to announce the dates of provincial assemblies' election. ECP has not yet taken any action against the PTI president's so-called election announcement.

surfer

Because according to the constitution, only the governor has the authority to announce the dates of provincial assemblies' election. ECP has not yet taken any action against the PTI president's so-called election announcement.
Then why aren't governors announcing dates? The Punjab one literally said it is not his responsibility to announce dates, don't know why the KP one hasn't.

What do you think should happened in a scenario where governor refuses to announce the dates?

hello

کل کسی نے بھی نہیں آنا کہ ہمیں ابھی نوٹس نہیں ہوئے اور ڈیٹ پر جائے گی آگے رمضان آرہا ہے اس کے بعد حج پھر گرمیوں کی عدالتوں کی چھٹیاں کئی بار تو یہ ججز بیمار ہوں گے جتنی ان کی عمریں ہے کئی دفعہ بینچ ٹوٹے گا یہاں تک سب نے بھول جانا ہے

The Oasis

MPA (400+ posts)
Another truck ki batti, just a card played by establishment to delay things, everything will be done as per their directions auqat nahi hay kisi judge ki

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A ruling concerning elections that must take place within 90 days that the Lahore High Court made two weeks ago apparently has no validity.

mughals

if one month has passed than ECP should be punished

v r imran k

Assalam Alikum

GUYS PLEASE WELLCOME ME
Agian this forum after many years may be after 5 years my fallow coleage at time barca sohrab zain itrat and many more

thnx

larger bench election ki date 90 days say ziada nahi day sakta yahi houna tha finaly supreme court kay pass hi jana tha our supreme court nay election ki date deni hay
pti and imran khan ka yahi moqaf stand still howa koi be aeeni forum election ki date announce karay