نوے دن میں الیکشن نہ کرانے کا معاملہ،سپریم کورٹ نے ازخود نوٹس لے لیا

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
nothing is going to happen until 2024 for hosting elections
there will be more bomb blasts
and stupid Pakistani awaam is weak compared to strong mafia gang mobs
instead protesting clashes riots they're all sitting watching TV - also whats in it for themselves?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
نو ارکان کا بنچ بنانا اسلیے بھی ضروری ہے تاکہ کسی کو کوئی بکواس کرنے کی ضرورت نہ پڑے۔۔ اس حرامی فائز عیسیٰ کو بھی شامل کر دیتے تاکہ پتا تو چلے کہ وہ حرامی آئین کیطرف ہے یا نون کیطرف ۔۔

لیکن اتنے بڑے بینچ جس میں 9 ججز شامل ہیں انکیکیطرف سے سوالات بھی بہت ہونگے جس سے یہ کیس مزید لیٹ ہوتا رہیگا۔۔۔ معلوم نہیں یہ بینچ الیکشن کرانے کے لیے بنا ہے یا رکھوانے کے لیے ؟

ویسے مجھے یحیٰی آفریدی اور مندوخیل سے زیادہ توقع نہیں ۔۔ فائز عیسیٰ کیطرح خبیث جج ہیں دونوں

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Another Saqib Nisar, destroying what little honor the institution still possesses. Have 90 days passed already? Didn't the PTI president already announce the date of provincial assembly elections on his own?
Another Saqib Nisar, destroying what little honor the institution still possesses. Have 90 days passed already? Didn't the PTI president already announce the date of provincial assembly elections on his own?
There is no reason whatsoever not to announce the dates of the elections in Punjab and KPK.The governors are violating the constitution.They should be stripped naked and thrashed with a leather belt.

Visionartist

9 judge kal sey sirkariy chuttiy per count hongey- election karao game key pleasure trip per ja rehey heyn-

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

FplY_8FXsAApbMy

https://twitter.com/x/status/1628424919481479170
ان حرامخور ججوں سے کسی خیر کی توقع نہ رکھی جائے۔
یہ وہی عدالتیں ہیں جو رات کر ۱۲ بجے فرمائش پر کھولی گئی تھیں۔

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ha Ha Ha…. Bindyal and co. Responsible for bringing down IK government, will find away to accommodate dunda wali sardars.

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
this MF judge took sou moto when president already announce date for election this is strategy to delay election

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan’s future is in the hands of judges like Saqib Nisar, who can put powerful criminals behind bars.

These bastards in government are so ignorant that’s they are even prepared to violate the constitution.

This is a great step, the court must ensure constitution is upheld.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then why aren't governors announcing dates? The Punjab one literally said it is not his responsibility to announce dates, don't know why the KP one hasn't.

What do you think should happened in a scenario where governor refuses to announce the dates?
1. The Lahore High Court single bench has directed the election commission to hold elections but refrain from taking any further action until 90 days have passed.

2. The aforementioned party could have approached the Supreme Court and argue that the 90-day period may pass if governors are not providing dates. However, they shouldn't have announced the election date unilaterally, as they have no authority to do so. Similarly, now that the president has announced the date, the PTI justice wing should not have issued a Suo moto notice on its own, especially when the 90-day period has not passed yet.

Ontarianpakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iska matlab hai ke ECP ko bahana mil gaya schedule na dene ka ke muamla ab SC main hai aur nab amendment ki tarah ab aik saal yahi case chalta rahe ga. kabhi hakumat ke wakeel ko tattian lag jaeen gi, kabhi ECP ke wakeel saale ki khala ke beete ko flu ho jaee ga aur kabhi koi judge chhutti pe chala jee ga. ab to ye case khudde line lag gaya.

surfer

1. The Lahore High Court single bench has directed the election commission to hold elections but refrain from taking any further action until 90 days have passed.

2. The aforementioned party could have approached the Supreme Court and argue that the 90-day period may pass if governors are not providing dates. However, they shouldn't have announced the election date unilaterally, as they have no authority to do so. Similarly, now that the president has announced the date, the PTI justice wing should not have issued a Suo moto notice on its own, especially when the 90-day period has not passed yet.
Didn’t answer my question 🙂

Why aren’t governess announcing dates?
What should happened if governors don’t announce dates?

Everyone should just sit around until 90 days pass? And then if elections don’t happened in 90 days we can say oh look, constitution has been broken? 😂

By the way, LHC had told the EC to announce the date immediately. Why hasn’t EC announced date? They are arguing there is no law under which they can announce date.

So matter is in SC to clarify everything. It would have ended up there anyway, so don’t know why some are complaining?

Last edited:

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Didn’t answer my question 🙂

Why aren’t governess announcing dates?
What should happened if governors don’t announce dates?

Everyone should just sit around until 90 days pass? And then if elections don’t happened in 90 days we can say oh look, constitution has been broken? 😂

By the way, LHC had told the EC to announce the date immediately. Why hasn’t EC announced date? They are arguing there is no law under which they can announce date.

So matter is in SC to clarify everything. It would have ended up there anyway, so don’t know why some are complaining?
Read my previous response to your questions carefully; I don't believe you have comprehension problems.

surfer

Read my previous response to your questions carefully; I don't believe you have comprehension problems.
Re-read it. Still not clear (assume I have comprehension problems 🙂)

Let me put it simply again…

Why isn’t governor announcing election date?