منشیات اسمگلنگ کیس میں رانا ثنااللہ کی ضمانت منظور

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Btw where is the video tape where Shaheryar Afridi ne kasam khai thi ? And you blame the courts ? Wow
So you want all evidences and documents of case under investigations to be made public? Are you really that dumb or you practice hard to be?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thet video had already been presented to AN court
It never was and ( even if it was , why the court can’t be shown the evidence) was it a secret video. It was politically motivated case with no substance and his detention was not right as well ,,,
Rana might be bad and done other corruption but this case was falsified

Insaaf4Tyrain

So you want all evidences and documents of case under investigations to be made public? Are you really that dumb or you practice hard to be?
There are no documents or video. Not even news on that. Btw I am not asking for documents I am asking for the news where they are saying that video is submitted

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are no documents or video. Not even news on that. Btw I am not asking for documents I am asking for the news where they are saying that video is submitted
Case is under investigation and these things take time, everything in Pakistan does not work like Lohar courts that even on a holiday in the middle of the night judges are typing out bail orders for the Sharifs

mhafeez

صرف ایک وڈیو دکھائی گئی جس میں صرف یہ نظر آتا تھا کہ رانا ثنا کی گاڑی نے ٹول پلازہ کراس کیا ، اس وڈیو نے اے این ایف کی ایف آئی آر کے بخیے ادھیڑ دئے ، کیونکہ اس وڈیو میں نظر آنے والے ٹائم اور ایف آئی آر میں درج وقت میں بہت فرق تھا ، اسی سے پتا چل گیا کہ یہ ایف آئی آر جھوٹی ہے

Insaaf4Tyrain

Case is under investigation and these things take time, everything in Pakistan does not work like Lohar courts that even on a holiday in the middle of the night judges are typing out bail orders for the Sharifs
EMitisZXUAUd1Nr

I know you will love it so I am sending to you

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
سنا ہے ہیرا منڈی آج کل لاہور ہائی کورٹ میں شفٹ ہو چکی ہے.

Insaaf4Tyrain

LOL I can only feel sorry for people who call this fuck faced murdering drug dealer with known links to terrorists their leader!
You leader sheryar Afridi said he had a video which you guys failed to present in court. Plus he said if he didn’t present the evidence in court he will give up his life I have a clip of you want to see.

xecutioner

Really any source of news on that ? Can you provide a link to that news ?
Patwari trying to be respectable. lol

Lol your quid (haram eating Quaid) is staying in the same london flats for which he cannot produce any evidence how he purchased it and where he got the money. And yet you want proofs. Ballay ni masoomay

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You leader sheryar Afridi said he had a video which you guys failed to present in court. Plus he said if he didn’t present the evidence in court he will give up his life I have a clip of you want to see.
You are talking as if the case is done and dusted and rana mochard has been given a clean chit. That is the problem with you patwaris, mithai khanay ki bus jaldi pardi rehti hai LOL

Last time premature mithai was distributed ganju, nani and capt saab ended up as convicted criminals Hahahaha

xecutioner

He said she said

but we have seen that filthy face Rana Sana get police to shoot TuQ people in model town. We have seen him using filthy language for Maryam and her mother qalsoom. why do you need proof for a criminal? enough evidnece is available to execute this fcuk face rana

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب ان ججز میں ماں نہ چودیں تو اور کیا کریں ۔ پہلے مثل مشہور تھی کی اگر بچہ حرامی ھو۔ تو پولیس میں بھرتی کروا دو۔ اب اگر بچہ ناجائز ھو تو مثل بن گئی ھے۔ ججز یا وکیل بنوا دو۔
ایڈمن اس کنجر کے کمنٹ تو چیک کرو
اس کو چودانے کا بہت شوق ہے
نیازی کے پاس سب فیملی کو لیکر جاتا ہے یہ نیازی کا کنجر

Insaaf4Tyrain

You are talking as if the case is done and dusted and rana mochard has been given a clean chit. That is the problem with you patwaris, mithai khanay ki bus jaldi pardi rehti hai LOL

Last time premature mithai was distributed ganju, nani and capt saab ended up as convicted criminals Hahahaha
Where is the video where is sheryar afridi ? Did you not present the video in court at bail plea ?