مریم نواز پریس کانفرنس کے بعد کہاں گئیں؟

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja SB, I thought you were a wise person. Anyways I will narrow it down for you rather rephrase the scenario. It has to be Pinky and Nanni at the same time.
Did she deny being a nani?? (marium i mean)
You know pinky was nick name for Benazeer also.
Now pinki peerni is new qoomi siyasi ammi. So the term gets confusing when shared.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know anything about future. This thing does not carry any value if it is proved wrong as quickly as possible. Otherwise it will be a major propaganda item. That i can predict with my little understanding of Pakistani Maashra
Propaganda does not matter .... Court of law matters if Nawaz Sharif has to come out ..... And court needs evidence ..... My point was why would govt hurry up to know the validity of some evidence provided by a convicted criminal..... It’s the duty of the daughter to provide it to courts ASAP ..... If she doesn’t then that means she only cares about her own politics......

RajaRawal111

Propaganda does not matter .... Court of law matters if Nawaz Sharif has to come out ..... And court needs evidence ..... My point was why would govt hurry up to know the validity of some evidence provided by a convicted criminal..... It’s the duty of the daughter to provide it to courts ASAP ..... If she doesn’t then that means she only cares about her own politics......
But is it not the norm now that the blamed one has to prove himself clean. Not the blamer.
All know that audit reports will can prove it true or false. The actual truth does not matter.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
But is it not the norm now that the blamed one has to prove himself clean. Not the blamer.
All know that audit reports will can prove it true or false. The actual truth does not matter.
? ‘The actual truth does not matter ????’..... No point further arguing with u ......

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nahi Niaxi ki aulad ko teriyan white kehtey hain jo rishtey main tumhari behn bhi hoti hai
Yaar tum phir apni bhanji ko insaaf dilao na...
Tumhain uss ka bohat derd hay, uss nay khud kabhi bhi claim naheen kia kay Imran khan uss ka baap hay.
Social media ka zamana hay, england main woh rehti hay... kion naheen woh claim kerti?

RajaRawal111

? ‘The actual truth does not matter ????’..... No point further arguing with u ......
Thanks
Few historical points on which i am saying so.
1: Bhutto was hanged. The actual truth is that it was a judicial murder done on orders which could not be denied.
2: Actual truth is that mushareuf was legally no more a chief of staff but the constitution does not matter at all.
3: Actual truth is that Justice Sajaad was retired but he was still holding an illegal court. And niw the story you know that supreme court was attacked. Does actual truth matter here.
4: In books on FBR the unpaid accumulated salary is not a taxable asset. But a PM is disqualified over it. Does actual truth mayter here.

Comming bact to It authenticity if video.
A: If it is authentic it does not matter for establishment
B: If it is not authentic than it does not matter for public. UNLESS IT IS PROVEN WRONG RIGHT AWAY.
That is what i meant. Hope you got my point. "actual turth does not matter" the missing world were "in our pakistani politics"

RajaRawal111

I think this was first conversation with you sister. Often sensible insafis find one thing they point a score and run away. Just wanted to know if you got my point of "truth does not matter" .

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this was first conversation with you sister. Often sensible insafis find one thing they point a score and run away. Just wanted to know if you got my point of "truth does not matter" .
Sir .... Now that the judge has said something, do let me know which truth matters???? ..... It is a fact that Maryam Nawaz is convicted .... It is a fact that that it was a sting op done by an alleged criminal and it is a fact that it was presented to media and not the court of law which can check its authenticity like the famous calibri font .... So truth for us insafis will be when Maryam Nawaz authenticates this complete video from court of law as she has all the evidences ... Truth for you Muslim leaguers will be whatever Maryam Nawaz says ..... Huzoor ye hain woh zarai.... Huzoor ye hai woh evidence.....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks
Few historical points on which i am saying so.
1: Bhutto was hanged. The actual truth is that it was a judicial murder done on orders which could not be denied.
2: Actual truth is that mushareuf was legally no more a chief of staff but the constitution does not matter at all.
3: Actual truth is that Justice Sajaad was retired but he was still holding an illegal court. And niw the story you know that supreme court was attacked. Does actual truth matter here.
4: In books on FBR the unpaid accumulated salary is not a taxable asset. But a PM is disqualified over it. Does actual truth mayter here.

Comming bact to It authenticity if video.
A: If it is authentic it does not matter for establishment
B: If it is not authentic than it does not matter for public. UNLESS IT IS PROVEN WRONG RIGHT AWAY.
That is what i meant. Hope you got my point. "actual turth does not matter" the missing world were "in our pakistani politics"
Well it’s proven wrong by the judge himself right away ..... Now it’s the word of judge vs the word of Maryam Nawaz ..... what do you say now???

RajaRawal111

Well it’s proven wrong by the judge himself right away ..... Now it’s the word of judge vs the word of Maryam Nawaz ..... what do you say now???
I am absolutely not advocating maryam here but if she can lie. Cant Arshad malik do???.
He has not denied the meeting. All he is denying is the words. The sono spectrum analysis can prove him right or wrong. Let forensic audit be done. Personally I am more interested in it than you.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correct .... My question is why Maryam is not interested..... So you know that she has to present this tape with complete unedited tape to court for it be considered valid evidence..... Only then her father can be released after retrial if the court orders ..... You know people will forget this issue in a week max ..... But this question will keep hanging on her head as sword that she played her drama in front of media and didn’t do anything to secure Nawaz release by court of law.....[/QUOTE]

RajaRawal111

Correct .... My question is why Maryam is not interested..... So you know that she has to present this tape with complete unedited tape to court for it be considered valid evidence..... Only then her father can be released after retrial if the court orders ..... You know people will forget this issue in a week max ..... But this question will keep hanging on her head as sword that she played her drama in front of media and didn’t do anything to secure Nawaz release by court of law.....
[/QUOTE]
Jee you are right. But if you know, the next proceedings on the Alaziziay case are postponed till September. This thing should eventually end up in court. If ,mariym is delaying, than Govt can do the audit and take it to court. After all Farogh Naseem has already threatened that it will be a contempt of court if proven wrong. So here you go, you have another chance to put her in jail. Why not utilizing this chance. Why delaying. it is third day now. All the test needs is to send the digital file to an auditor along with original voice recording of Judge Arshad malik.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[/QUOTE]
Don’t worry about Maryam’s conviction .... She is Naehl till 2032 ..... Govt has the relevant judge statement ..... Anyone who should hurry now is Maryam..... that is if she ever wants......

RajaRawal111

Don’t worry about Maryam’s conviction .... She is Naehl till 2032 ..... Govt has the relevant judge statement ..... Anyone who should hurry now is Maryam..... that is if she ever wants......
[/QUOTE]
So you in your position are running away from favoring the Scientific Audit of the Video ???
You should be standing up and add your vice to hear the truth that matters for you --- Should you not be ???

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you in your position are running away from favoring the Scientific Audit of the Video ???
You should be standing up and add your vice to hear the truth that matters for you --- Should you not be ???

[/QUOTE]
Actually you are running away from Maryam’s responsibility to her father ..... Do you know that once she submits this in court , there will be a thorough scientific audit and forensic analysis of this report .... Are you scared in your heart that she has lied again that’s why you are not endorsing her to take it to court ????

RajaRawal111

Actually you are running away from Maryam’s responsibility to her father ..... Do you know that once she submits this in court , there will be a thorough scientific audit and forensic analysis of this report .... Are you scared in your heart that she has lied again that’s why you are not endorsing her to take it to court ????
[/QUOTE]
Now I will say there is no point in going ahead with this because you are the one running away from your own point of knoing the exact truth. Three days and no one has proceeded for the audit of the video. It is just a 5 minutes test behen jee.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now I will say there is no point in going ahead with this because you are the one running away from your own point of knoing the exact truth. Three days and no one has proceeded for the audit of the video. It is just a 5 minutes test behen jee.
[/QUOTE]
Yes no point further arguing , we will see in days to come if Maryam only uses this tape for Siasat or she actually does something for her father ..... Good day Sir

RajaRawal111

Yes no point further arguing , we will see in days to come if Maryam only uses this tape for Siasat or she actually does something for her father ..... Good day Sir
[/QUOTE]
And I will see if Imran Khan goes for Forensic Audit or just uses his trumpets known as Fiyaz Chohan, Firdos Ashiq Awan and Fowad Chodhary to simple blow against it.

Nice discussion --- next time some other thread please.