مریم نواز پریس کانفرنس کے بعد کہاں گئیں؟

Dilljaly

U are right ,, SHE SHD BE LIKE PINKI PIRNI 5 bachay chor kar Cocaine khan kay paas a gai
Bahut abhay kirdar ki thi ,,, And still pretend to be decent
Asifaaur Bakhtawar ky moonh be choopy Luga Luga ky budsoorat air bilo rani ke gand be bhot burri ho gai hai?

Let Firdos Ashiq Awan do forensic Audit. Then i will say something.
Raja Sahib
Excellent demand. My suggestion is that government must forward case to SCJ based on this press conference. Once PMLN will provide evidence it must be forensically audited.
I hope PMLN will raise their voice to pressurize government to file case in SJC.

Raja Sahib
Excellent demand. My suggestion is that government must forward case to SCJ based on this press conference. Once PMLN will provide evidence it must be forensically audited.
I hope PMLN will raise their voice to pressurize government to file case in SJC.
Ji bilkul theek he.

Govt. Will do jnaab. If they will not than story will sell
Are u saying this video was recorded by government so they have original stuff?
Raja Sahib
A person lost his money in a dark place and was trying to find in a well lit area. Can we call this person a sane person?

Are u saying this video was recorded by government so they have original stuff?
Raja Sahib
A person lost his money in a dark place and was trying to find in a well lit area. Can we call this person a sane person?
I dont know what you are talking about.
What i said If govt wants to wash it off than that must get it Audited and prove it fake. And should do it quick.
Otherwise everyone will keep mentioning it until it will become a truth. However in reality if establishment is not in favor then this video is nothing more than a puff of dust.
What i can see now that everyone wants to go to jail. Nawaz shareef willingly delayed his hearings till September. Shehbaz Shareef has took back all his pre arrest bails. What are they up to. I am also surprised.
My vague notion is that thay want to stay in jaill to save themselves from the blame that they were not standing with poors when inflation and poverty started killing them.

What i said If govt wants to wash it off than that must get it Audited and prove it fake. And should do it quick.
Otherwise everyone will keep mentioning it until it will become a truth. However in reality if establishment is not in favor then this video is nothing more than a puff of dust.
What i can see now that everyone wants to go to jail. Nawaz shareef willingly delayed his hearings till September. Shehbaz Shareef has took back all his pre arrest bails. What are they up to. I am also surprised.
My vague notion is that thay want to stay in jaill to save themselves from the blame that they were not standing with poors when inflation and poverty started killing them.
Raja Sahib
These proofs are with PMLN so they can go to court and then court can request government to do forensic audit.
Other possibility for PMLN is to use some foreign company to do forensic audit of their proofs.

Sonya Khan

Why doesn’t PML n take this video to court??? Don’t they want Nawaz Sharif out as quickly as possible??? And what does Maryam mean by new proofs which she is keeping safe??? Why doesn’t she present them in court???? Does she want to do politics on these proofs??? Doesn’t she want her Dad out ??? ...... As a politician she is playing her cards but what she is doing as a daughter is beyond comprehension......

Raja Sahib
These proofs are with PMLN so they can go to court and then court can request government to do forensic audit.
Other possibility for PMLN is to use some foreign company to do forensic audit of their proofs.
Let the things unfold please in comming days. Obviously the things will discussed in courts.

Sonya Khan

Let the things unfold please in comming days. Obviously the things will discussed in courts.
Let the corrupt who have done corruption be them from any party or institution be nabbed ..... Obviously the things will get better for Pakistan..... Let the ball of accountability roll .... This will become a precedent..... Every politician will make sure he does the accountability of the previous rulers .... In the end it will benefit Pakistan......

Why doesn’t PML n take this video to court??? Don’t they want Nawaz Sharif out as quickly as possible??? And what does Maryam mean by new proofs which she is keeping safe??? Why doesn’t she present them in court???? Does she want to do politics on these proofs??? Doesn’t she want her Dad out ??? ...... As a politician she is playing her cards but what she is doing as a daughter is beyond comprehension......
I dont know anything about future. This thing does not carry any value if it is proved wrong as quickly as possible. Otherwise it will be a major propaganda item. That i can predict with my little understanding of Pakistani Maashra