عمران خان کی جوڈیشل کمپلیکس میں بچھائے گئے ڈیتھ ٹریپ کے حوالے سے اہم خطاب

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who haramzada bolay ga, we did not do it, we are not responsible, simple as that. Saray harami millay huway hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All this is being done to bring the public to a boiling point hoping for violence and riots to erupt. Once that happens then they have an excuse to delay the elections.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All this is being done to bring the public to a boiling point hoping for violence and riots to erupt. Once that happens then they have an excuse to delay the elections.
Citizen X bhai , if they are doing it then they are doing pakistan a favor. Agar sakoon se elections ho jatay to establishment ka kya bigarna tha , they are getting to know the power of people and they must know if they dont mend their ways then they have to induce martial law. Riasat ke naam per establishment logon ko mazeed ghulaam bana ker nahin rakh sakti.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pls google it and then edit your post

A search warrant does not need accused permission to enter

Show me where I said that the police needed the permission of the accused. I said that if they faced difficulty(due to resistance from the accused) then they could have taken the constitutional route and book the offenders for obstruction in law, but they had come prepared for an operation with heavy force, why? Why assume/know in advance that IK will obstruct the law?

Keep in mind that this talk is regarding the search warrant and obstruction in a search warrant, without discussing that it was indeed nothing else but a search warrant(Which I don't think was the case and which is why police came prepared for an operation).

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ان حرام خوروں کو گالیاں کھانے کے پیسے ملتے ہیں

ان کا رزق ذلت کمانے میں ہے

ان کا بہترین حل انہیں مکمل اگنور کرنا ہے

تا کے یہ حرام نہ کھا سکیں

نہ کر یار - یہ ظلم نہ کرنا پلیز کسی بھی پٹواری پر 😁

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan saheb pehley unn sub ki gaaley mein paaree hey....ub tu Faisal Nasir bhi khud werdii uttaar ker aa geya hey......ubb ye pat anahi ke ess Faisal nasir naami Badmaash ne ye nahi souchaa ke retire bhi houna hey ???