عمران خان کی جوڈیشل کمپلیکس میں بچھائے گئے ڈیتھ ٹریپ کے حوالے سے اہم خطاب

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don’t think it’s right now but have to fall to the law whatever form it is

The court summoned him on 18th and he went on 18th, what was the point for Police to go to his house since 15th? Do you think Kaptaan won't have appeared on 18th if it was strictly required of him to avoid contempt of court and a sure arrest?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Will you fall to the law even if there is an imminent threat to your life and the courts are acting deaf? What will you do? It's very easy to criticize sitting in the comfort of your own home and very very difficult coming out and facing the tyranny of the banana forces and the government.

That’s one party’s opinion, with this logic, no accused will ever appear in court saying life in danger ⚠️

Islamabadiya

That’s one party’s opinion, with his logic. I accused will ever appear in court saying life in danger ⚠️
I am not Punjab govt spokesperson but if you beat police and burn govt property, obviously they will come after you

Of khan is serious about appearing in court, he won’t hide behind his supporters

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
وردی اتارو، مراعات واپس کرو اور پلاٹ ٹیکس دہندگان کو واپس کرو یا آئین کے مطابق اپنا کام کرو۔
نا مالوم برادریوں کے لیے پیغام

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Will you fall to the law even if there is an imminent threat to your life and the courts are acting deaf? What will you do? It's very easy to criticize sitting in the comfort of your own home and very very difficult coming out and facing the tyranny of the banana forces and the government.

I am not Punjab govt spokesperson but if you beat police and burn govt property, obviously they will come after you

Of khan is serious about appearing in court, he won’t hide behind his supporters

Islamabadiya

Why did the police went on 15th when the court appearance was on 18th? What makes you think that Khan was not going to appear in courts on 18th? Even if that was the case then why not let the law take it course in that case? Why do things in advance?

Islamabadiya

Islamabadiya

Why did the police went on 15th when the court appearance was on 18th? What makes you think that Khan was not going to appear in courts on 18th? Even if that was the case then why not let the law take it course in that case? Why do things in advance?

Again I don’t know the details but I think there was a search warrant against people who attacked police

Regardless, agitation will have a reaction no matter who is in govt

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
Jiss tarah yeh adalat jata hay isku paish Hona nahen badmashee kehtay hain
To adalat ko chahiyae kae wo video link pae case sun laen ta kae IK adulation jatae huwae badmashi na ker sakae.
Secondly the government or judiciary should take full responsibility for iK security if they insist on his appearance in the court.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again I don’t know the details but I think there was a search warrant against people who attacked police

Regardless, agitation will have a reaction no matter who is in govt

If there was a search warrant then they could have sent a few people to implement that order, and if they weren't allowed they could go back to courts and have said that Imran Khan is not letting them and should have let the law take it's course, why do an operation?

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
If there was a search warrant then they could have sent a few people to implement that order, and if they weren't allowed they could go back to courts and have said that Imran Khan is not letting them do the constitutional work, so again they should have let the law take the course, why do an operation?
Because might is right. Corrupt mafia is fighting for its survival. They used to say vote ko izzat do. Ab vote sae Bhagat rahae haen. They are fully exposed.

Islamabadiya

To adalat ko chahiyae kae wo video link pae case sun laen ta kae IK adulation jatae huwae badmashi na ker sakae.
Secondly the government or judiciary should take full responsibility for iK security if they insist on his appearance in the court.
Yes right, ladlaa treatment

Govt will never let any harm come to any political leader it’s custody as it will be a suicide

Islamabadiya

If there was a search warrant then they could have sent a few people to implement that order, and if they weren't allowed they could go back to courts and have said that Imran Khan is not letting them do the constitutional work, so again they should have let the law take the course, why do an operation?

Do you even know what a search warrant is ?

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because might is right. Corrupt mafia is fighting for its survival. They used to say vote ko izzat do. Ab vote sae Bhagat rahae haen. They are fully exposed.

They wanted to arrest Imran khan 3 days before the court hearing, giving them enough time to do some misadventure.