خلیفہ ہارون رشید

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haroon Rasheed never criticize Reham hee kept his mouth shut....as long as Reham kept bani gala doors open for him....all he said about the marriage that Imran should have taken some advise.... and thats all...

Don't Get Me Started HR Bitterly Criticized This Decision and All of You Went After Him Just Like Today.I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday.In Good Time You Will Find Out That Yes HR Is Human And Even His Advice May Contain Flaws But He Is Not Ill Intentioned Those People Like Major Tahir Sadiq Already Showed Their True Colours During Bye Elections

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't Get Me Started HR Bitterly Criticized This Decision and All of You Went After Him Just Like Today.I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday.In Good Time You Will Find Out That Yes HR Is Human And Even His Advice May Contain Flaws But He Is Not Ill Intentioned Those People Like Major Tahir Sadiq Already Showed Their True Colours During Bye Elections

HR is sucha moron that all his life he criticize MQM is a terrorst organization and their comes the time when MQM invited him on 9-0 ....guess what happened the next day...that aflatoon wrote a big column praising MQM and how the establishment unfairly treated them ....all this idiot needs is a attention, wait until the day IK let this dog back in the PM house the next you will see how he makes a U turn

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
HR is sucha moron that all his life he criticize MQM is a terrorst organization and their comes the time when MQM invited him on 9-0 ....guess what happened the next day...that aflatoon wrote a big column praising MQM and how the establishment unfairly treated them ....all this idiot needs is a attention, wait until the day IK let this dog back in the PM house the next you will see how he makes a U turn

Go To Hell Man.Apni Bughaz Mein Hi Kurhthe Raho

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Go To Hell Man.Apni Bughaz Mein Hi Kurhthe Raho

Bughaz nahee i dont defend a moron who is a known black mailer... ask your hero to write a column against Kiyani's brothers who are known frodias ... he will never say a word against them...

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bughaz nahee i dont defend a moron who is a known black mailer... ask your hero to write a column against Kiyani's brothers who are known frodias ... he will never say a word against them...

Haan Blackmailer Kal Khawar Ghumman Ya Hasan Nisaar Ne Koi Tanqeed Ki To Un Ko Bhi Yehi Kehna Shabaash Jab Tere Paas Kisi Cheez Ka Jawab Nahi Hota To Blackmailer Aur Lifafe Ka Fatwa Diya Karo

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Haan Blackmailer Kal Khawar Ghumman Ya Hasan Nisaar Ne Koi Tanqeed Ki To Un Ko Bhi Yehi Kehna Shabaash Jab Tere Paas Kisi Cheez Ka Jawab Nahi Hota To Blackmailer Aur Lifafe Ka Fatwa Diya Karo

I dont care who criticize IK 90% of the media criticize himevery one has a right to have their opinion...my problem is with munafiqeen like HR...who criticize to black mail people for their own personal grudges

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont care who criticize IK 90% of the media criticize himevery one has a right to have their opinion...my problem is with munafiqeen like HR...who criticize to black mail people for their own personal grudges

Jee Kal Tak Arshad Shareef Bhi Ankh Ka Taara Tha Sab Samajhtha Hoon