توبہ توبہ ، کیسے کیسے نگینے غلاظت میں چھپے بیٹھے تھے ۔ 🤣 ۔

Bajwa is a traitor.

Bajwa should be court marshaled

Jese in haramiyon ne bangladesh becha tha abb kashmir phir baki pakistan

India ke gulam hai ye terrorist napak generals

Asim munir is ka bhi baap hai

Replace generals with,
Pak army LLC.

Why these stupids are talking after two years?
We already have this idea when cease fire was agreed.
Why not inform nation in time?
I was literally shocked when I heard news of cease fire at the time when huge Chinese army was mobilized on Indian border

Even though we all are aware of what Bajwa did to Pakistan, no one dared to openly talk about Bajwa before, like Hamid Mir and Nasim Zehra did.

گنجے کی چوائس ایسی ہی بھونگی، عقل سے عاری اور غدار ہو سکتی ہے۔۔

So Mr. Imran Khan Niazi was merely a showpiece?

اس مرتد کافر نطفہ حرام گشتی کے بچے حرام زادے کو تو ننگا کرکے جوتے مار مار کر کتے اور سور کی طرح مارنا چاہئے یہ حرام زادہ گشتی کا بچہ غدار مرتد ُاور کافر کتے کی موت مارا جانا چاہیے سور کابچہ جس کی ہر سازش کا کھرا حرام زادے غدار اعجازامجد مرتد کافر تک جاکر ملتا ہے اس سورکےبچے مرتد کافر کو بھی پھانسی کی سزاہونی چاہیے ہر غدار گشتی کے بچے کو پھانسی دیکر پاکستان بچانے کی ضرورت ہے

Is na pak fouj se jan chorao. In penchudo ne hamari naslo ka future tareeq kiya hai.

I hate him as much as you guys but the fact is " KISSE KAY BUM MAY DAM NAHI KAY GENERAL BAJWA YA ARMY Ka Kuch Begaar Sakhay"

PTI is already requesting Army to talk to them but General Asim has refused.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hate him as much as you guys but the fact is " KISSE KAY BUM MAY DAM NAHI KAY GENERAL BAJWA YA ARMY Ka Kuch Begaar Sakhay"

pti is waja se request ki hai ke mulk ko mazed noqsan se bachaya jaye.. army choro daku se mil gayi hai. sab pesa bna rahe hein. mulk or awam ka kisi ko fiqar nahi. in duffer dumb generals ko Allah tba o barbad kre. ameen

The Great Man

Councller (250+ posts)

PTI has not requested Asim Munir to talk to IK. Don't spread lies

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan should create a new award

Sitara-e-PainChaud (🥖)

And give it to Harami Bajwa
FB-IMG-1682130095552.jpg

frustrated

Councller (250+ posts)
Laanat mir s/o Laawris mir always hides the facts at the proper time .The SOB was more interesrted in getting his brother Beghairat mir into the imported government. When the ministry was not upto their expectations ,monetary wise he has started barking. Baghlol haji has done numerous deals to enhance his personal wealth. His samdhi Sabir Mithu is a known corrupt figure and his Father in law Brig [r] Ejaz is a qadiani and an even bigger thief than Ganja and murdari. Many of these rotten qadianis are serving in the Israeli Army and are in the frontline in killing Palestinians. An open court Martial is the need of the hour and criminals like Hafiz whisky,Dirty harry and Mr. X should be publically executed. Anjuman should be cut into 20 pieces and a bit thrown out in all the big Districts of Pakistan.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why these stupids are talking after two years?
We already have this idea when cease fire was agreed.
Why not inform nation in time?
I was literally shocked when I heard news of cease fire at the time when huge Chinese army was mobilized on Indian border
2 years ago, Bajwa was in charge of the Army....nobody dare to talk even hamid mir or zebra.....Pakistani always talk on the back or after the service is over........to keep their mouth shut all politicians,TV anchors and other took money...Fuck Pakistan

Reactions: Kam

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
2 years ago, Bajwa was in charge of the Army....nobody dare to talk even hamid mir or zebra.....Pakistani always talk on the back or after the service is over........to keep their mouth shut all politicians,TV anchors and other took money...Fuck Pakistan
The whole nation was ready to fight. But what we can say to our leadership?
Political leadership could have mobilized people.
Military could have arranged exercises.

Yes bajwa was busy enough in making money and arranging politicians. A national issue was not his priority.