ایران نے بالآخر امریکی بحری بیڑے کو غرق کر دیا۔

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wasnt it the Iranins who had port and other other deals with India for long time? ? ? ?
Why are you bringing Saudi Arabia into this? You are pakistani so bring Pakistan not Saudi or Iran. What Saudi does is their business and what Iran does is their business but it seems yiu have to protect Iran. Why is that?
this their modus operandi when they have no arguments they start calling you names and using profanities against Sahaba with the hope that the thread would get closed by mods. haldiram has more than a dozen ids on this forum so even if he gets banned (he is already banned with 2 ids) then they start with the 3rd and 4th. they are students of abdullah bin saba after all

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dude I don’t understand the language they are speaking so will varify by my arabic friends, if its correct what hes saying then he must be on crack.
Yes the translation is correct, second video later half of it is in farsi which has a lot of words similar to Urdu to one get's the jist of it. And no not on crack, this is their actual belief, hence you will see them first go for zirats of the graves before hajj or umrah, and not only that one who engages in mutah also gets the reward for x amount of hajj and umrahs. I can't remember exactly but I recently posted a except about this from a shia site.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہمارے ہاں مرزائیوں کی بچیوں سے متہ کرنے پر ایک۔ مرزائین فری میں ملتی ہے یہ بھی تو بتاؤ
I know that is the offer from shia but how do you about mirzais? why do you have so much information?were you a qadyani before