افواج پاکستان مقدس گاے کسطرح ۔

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Must Read!!! Why our Army is a sacred Cow? افواج پاکستان مقدس گاے کسطرح ۔

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

ذیل میں انبیا علیہم السلام کیبعد سب سے مقدس ہستی کا خطبہ پیش کرنے کا مقصد صرف یہ واضح کرنا ہے کہ جب انہوں نے اپنے آپ کو احتساب سے ماوراہ نہیں سمجھا تو یہ نام نہاد محافظ (جنکے ہاتھ مسلمانوں کے خون سے لت پت ہیں۔) اور انکے چمچے صرف تنقید پرکیوں بھڑکتے ہیں اور آپے سے باہر ہوتے ہیں۔

SCAN002.JPG

رسول الله حضرت محمد صلی الله علیہ وسلم کی کچھ احادیث مبارکہ حضرت ابوبکر صدیق رضی الله عنہ کے بارے میں۔

SCAN008.JPG

ہر عقلمند انسان کو کم از کم نام نہاد افواج پاکستان کو انکے مکروہ کردارکیوجہ سے اندھی حمایت نہیں دینی چاہیے۔

To read the full book, please visit

http://kr-hcy.com/digital/e-books/islami_mozuaat/b-abu-bakr-siddiq/index.shtml

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jazakAllah brother. From my point of view this thread would have been much much better if it could address all the leaders and not only army who r in power in every form. Because from my point of view the khutba was not about army it was for everyone who had some responsibility. I would like u to shed some thoughts about the Hadith, the nearest meaning of which is "Jis tarah ke logon ke aamaal hotay hain Allah (SWT) un per wese hi hukumraan musallat farmata hai". Dont u think that these corrupt leaders imposed on us are because of our own wrong doings?

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is thread ka army say kya taaluq hai??? What is you real intention?? Why have you used a misleading title?

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
ye wahi hai jese zia dictater ne kaha tha k pak main islam ka nafaz chahte hu tu mujhe vote de do sumjh lo k islami nizam nafaz hu gaya iyse post ker k ye unwaan apni marzi ka rakhu neechey iyse ajeeb jin haqiqat se aur unwaan se koi talaq nahi apna kam nikalo is se loogon ku stupid banao agenda kisi ka pura karo aur nichey wah kerne wale bhi wah wah karen bina dekhe jese ze fayskhan likh raha hai really bakwas non sense

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
jazakAllah brother. From my point of view this thread would have been much much better if it could address all the leaders and not only army who r in power in every form. Because from my point of view the khutba was not about army it was for everyone who had some responsibility. I would like u to shed some thoughts about the Hadith, the nearest meaning of which is "Jis tarah ke logon ke aamaal hotay hain Allah (SWT) un per wese hi hukumraan musallat farmata hai". Dont u think that these corrupt leaders imposed on us are because of our own wrong doings?

you are right. but we already criticize and even abuse our politicians although we select them ourselves but when someone talk about army everyone shouts with out reading what is said. e.g i presented comparison between lecturers and army officers salaries and benefits with a table and everyone said that it is against army although i just presented with a table .noone even told me mistake in table.they were just saying that i m wrong and i m against army .
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-Army-officer.-Salary-and-Benefits-comparison

FaisalKh

you are right. but we already criticize and even abuse our politicians although we select them ourselves but when someone talk about army everyone shouts with out reading what is said. e.g i presented comparison between lecturers and army officers salaries and benefits with a table and everyone said that it is against army although i just presented with a table .noone even told me mistake in table.they were just saying that i m wrong and i m against army .
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-Army-officer.-Salary-and-Benefits-comparison

This is how this system has been going for so long and in most countries armies enjoy these benefits. If it is not true and against the law then govt should really do something about it. I am not sure but we should also search about other countries expenses of armies and defenses as well because it will give us more clear idea.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
bhai saab aachi baat copy past karnay kay saath saath akal ka istemal bhee zaroori hai....
mukadas cow koi bhee nahi....

bila waja aapni zaati aanad per history ka lable na lagayay

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai saab aachi baat copy past karnay kay saath saath akal ka istemal bhee zaroori hai....
mukadas cow koi bhee nahi....

bila waja aapni zaati aanad per history ka lable na lagayay

Assalam o Alaikum,

I have no jealousy with Pakistan Army. However, I am fed up of their criminal activities one after the other.
Just recall the imprisonment of Javed Hashmi (I am not a supporter of PML - N or any other political party of Pakistan).
Why he had to go to jail?
If you have followed the media, you know that there are a large number of people who regularly come on live talk shows and belittle or curse Judiciary. But they are still free. However, when some one speaks against the evil deeds of army he either gets threats or abducted.
In my opinion, one should at least socially boycott these devils.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
@sdmuashr:

Bhai Jaan,

Zia ul Haq Kay Mutaliq Aap Ki Kiya Ra'ay Hai?

Kiya Woh Aik Mard e Momin Thay?

Kiya Uss Waqt Fauj Muqadas Gaye Thi Kah Nahi?

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am not a fan of Zia ul Haq either.
He made big blunders for example he hung Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (although he deserved this for being a party in the creation of Bangladesh not for the fake case in which he got that sentence). That is the reason PPP always hanker after the same lame excuses for their right to govern Pakistan.
Secondly, he made ethnic MQM (Mutahida Qatil Movement) which resulted in the murder of thousands of people & an entirely new phenomenon of Bhatta khori in Karachi.
Nevertheless, he was not as bad as these military elites as today's. He also helped Muslims in Afghanistan.
In his days ISI was not a slave as nowadays.

drkjke

brother.pakistani people are influenced a lot by hindu culture...like hindus worship million idols plus they worship people of authority and people with dandaa over them same is case with pakistani majority...

pakistani majority thinks that singing mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaano 5 times daily will save them...hardly anyone prays 5 times daily i have observed in pakistan,not even 5 percent people pray here but talk about there army or judiciary you will get to listen to " mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaano saaraay raqbay tumhaaray liyay hain" song again and again so many times that you will need an ear transplant.
army is one holy cow that can not be criticised here even if it breaks pakistan (like in 1971,and like its near breaking palistan yet again)

you can criticise islam,allah and prophet in pakistan as much as you like,people will say its your democratic right but speak one word against zaani sharaabi generals and judges and people will kill you.

alas that pakistani people,s majority like hindus also worships authority figures over them...like people of firaun era worshipped firaun and allah destroyed them all for it

so army and judiciary is holy cow here,no matter how much corruption they do no matter how much damage they inflict on pakistan,still people worship them
uploaded_holy-cow.jpg
army and judiciarys holy cow

Last edited:

drkjke

Assalam o Alaikum,

I am not a fan of Zia ul Haq either.
He made big blunders for example he hung Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (although he deserved this for being a party in the creation of Bangladesh not for the fake case in which he got that sentence). That is the reason PPP always hanker after the same lame excuses for their right to govern Pakistan.
Secondly, he made ethnic MQM (Mutahida Qatil Movement) which resulted in the murder of thousands of people & an entirely new phenomenon of Bhatta khori in Karachi.
Nevertheless, he was not as bad as these military elites as today's. He also helped Muslims in Afghanistan.
In his days ISI was not a slave as nowadays.

bro
my email address is [email protected]
if you mail me i will explain to you in detail that zia did not create mqm ,neither was zia wrong in hanging bhutto
i personally am related to a guy whose all bones were broken by bhutto ghundaas and i personally know many people whose fathers were brutally killed by bhutto regimen on direct orders of bhutto.bhutto even planted a bomb in mansoora to kill all ulema of that time,but it luckily in last moment did not blow
bhutto was hanged as he killed not one but hundreds of innocent people,if zia did not hang him than zia would have been answerable to allah in akhira
secondly zia was verey shareef man,he did not even know when some mohajir generals in army created mqm without even telling him..same generals later killed zia!cant you see..the top generals at zia time hated zia for his pro islam nature and they took money from CIA to kill zia,,,thats why aslam baig than army chief did not let isi investigate into murder of zia,as he knew his own name will also come in this.
zia was killed by anti pakistan generals who were agents of kufar,same generals still hold power here
allah pakistan ki hifazat karay

drkjke

Re: Must Read!!! Why our Army is a sacred Cow? افواج پاکستان مقدس گاے کسطرح ۔

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum,

ذیل میں انبیا علیہم السلام کیبعد سب سے مقدس ہستی کا خطبہ پیش کرنے کا مقصد صرف یہ واضح کرنا ہے کہ جب انہوں نے اپنے آپ کو احتساب سے ماوراہ نہیں سمجھا تو یہ نام نہاد محافظ (جنکے ہاتھ مسلمانوں کے خون سے لت پت ہیں۔) اور انکے چمچے صرف تنقید پرکیوں بھڑکتے ہیں اور آپے سے باہر ہوتے ہیں۔

SCAN002.JPG

رسول الله حضرت محمد صلی الله علیہ وسلم کی کچھ احادیث مبارکہ حضرت ابوبکر صدیق رضی الله عنہ کے بارے میں۔

SCAN008.JPG

ہر عقلمند انسان کو کم از کم نام نہاد افواج پاکستان کو انکے مکروہ کردارکیوجہ سے اندھی حمایت نہیں دینی چاہیے۔

To read the full book, please visit

hazrat abubakar raziallah unhu was highest grade man ever born after prophets.jamhoor ulema of islam agree on this.so whatever he said write it in gold and keep it firmly planted in mind

after hazrat abubakar raziallah unhu hazrat umar raziallah unhu became khalifa,,,he was the man about whom prophetpbuh said that if any prophet had came after me it would have been umar raziallah unhu.

hazrat umar was very tall and very strong man and people remained afraid of his anger,but when he became khalifa he became softer than any human in world...umar conquered 22 lakh square miles for islam in his era! (unlike our army which has lost parts of pakistan) still after conquering half the world hazrat umar was softer than anyone.

once some cloth came from somewhere.it was distributed among all muslims equally .umar also got it.when he came for khutba a poor village man stood up and said ,oh umar we wont hear you!and we wont obey you!
hazrat umar did not become angry but asked softly that why are you saying this.hearing this the man said that ameer ul maumineen! ,you are a tall man ,with the share of cloth given to you ,you cant cover your whole body!so how is it that your whole body is covered with this cloth and we suspect that you take double the share of cloth than others?
hearing this umar went back and asked for his son..umars son came forward and said to this poor man that "let me explain" than he told the muslims gathered that "when i saw that cloth hazrat umar raziallah unhu got as per share was too small to cover his body ,i gave my father my share of cloth to add to his share!so he can cover his body for khutba!

hearing this the poor man stood up again and said"oh khalifa now give your khutba...now we hear you and obey you!
hazrat umar said that i am happy that there are men among muslims who dare to stop me from doing any wrong!i am happy for that!

can you imagine at present time such rulers!even mister obama spent millions of dollars for his wifes vacation and american people cant put hands on him!

only islamic khilafat is the cure to all problems faced by world today.
when medina had drought hazrat umar stopped using oil and started to eat just dry bread,he became so weak and his complexion became so dark that sahaba thought that he may not survive,they requested him to take some oil and honey from baitulmaal.but hazrat umar raziallah unhu strictly rejected this offer!he said that people are starving and it does not suit there ruler to eat oil etc at such time!
its said that when drought was over hazrat umar was so weak that he could barely walk
such are the people to follow!such are the people to obey!and such are the people to idealise!

Last edited:

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Must Read!!! Why our Army is a sacred Cow? افواج پاکستان مقدس گاے کسطرح ۔

@ drkjke Assalam o Alaikum,

Thanks for your heart touching comments!!!
:)(clap)
I agree with all of your remarks.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
No More LollyPops Mr Kiyani

فیصلہ کن گفتگو ۔۔ دُنیا بانی کے لیے رہبر عالم رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی ہدایات ۔۔ حرف حرف روشنی
حضرت حارث اعور رضی اللہ عنہ بیان کرتے ہیں کہ ایک مرتبہ میں (کوفے کی) مسجد میں لوگوں کے پاس سے گزراتو کیا دیکھتا ہوں کہ لوگ لا یعنی باتوں میں مشغول ہیں ۔ میں حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ کی خدمت میں حاضر ہوا، اور میں نے انہیں اس چیز کی خبر دی (کہ لوگ اس طرح مسجد میں بیٹھے ہوئے فضول باتیں کر رہے ہیں ) حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ نے فرمایا ، کیا واقعی لوگ ایسا کر رہے ہیں ? میں نے عرض کیا ہاں ۔ اس پر حضرت علی نے فرمایا کہ میں نے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو یہ ارشاد فرماتے ہوئے سنا ہے خبردار رہو ! عنقریب ایک فتنہ برپا ہونے والا ہے ، میں نے عرض کیا یا رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم اس سے بچنے کی صورت کیا ہوگی ، حضور صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا کتاب اللہ ۔۔ ۔۔ اس میں اس چیز کی خبر بھی ہے کہ تم سے پہلے کی قوموں پر کیا گزری ، اور اس بات کی خبر بھی ہے کہ تمہارے بعد میں آنے والوں پر کیا گزرے گی ، اور اس چیز کا ذکر بھی ہے کہ تمہارے معاملات کے درمیان فیصلہ کرنے کی صورت کیا ہے ۔۔ یہ قرآن ایک سنجیدہ اور فیصلہ کن کلام ہے ، ، کوئی مذاق کی چیز نہیں ہے ۔۔ جو کوئی ظالم و جبار شخص اس کو چھوڑے گا ، اللہ تعالیٰ اس کو کچل کر رکھ دے گا ۔۔ اور جس نے اس کو چھوڑ کر کہیں اور سے ہدایت حاصل کرنے کی کوشش کی ، اللہ اسے گمراہ کر دے گا ۔۔ اور یہ قرآن اللہ تعالیٰ کی مضبوط رسی ہے ، اور یہ حکیمانہ نصیحت ہے ، اور یہی سیدھا راستہ ہے ۔۔ یہ قرآن وہ چیز ہے کہ تخیلات اسے غلط راستے پر نہیں لے جا سکتے، اور زبانیں اس میں کسی قسم کی آمیزش نہیں کر سکتیں ۔۔ اور علماء کبھی اس سے سیر نہیں ہو سکتے ۔۔ اور خواہ اس کو کتنا ہی پڑھو یہ پُرانا نہیں ہوتا ۔۔ اور اس کے عجائبات کبھی ختم نہیں ہوں گے ۔۔ یہ قرآن ایسی چیز ہے کہ جب جنوں نے اس کو سنا تو وہ یہ کہے بغیر نہ رہ سکے کہ ہم نے ایک بڑا ہی عجیب قرآن سنا ہے ، جو راہ راست کی طرف رہنمائی کرتا ہے ، اس لیے ہم اس پر ایمان لے آئے ہیں ۔۔ جو شخص قرآن کے مطابق بات کرے گا وہ سچی بات کرے گا ، اور جو اس کے مطابق عمل کرے گا یقینا اجر پائے گا اور جو اس کے مطابق فیصلہ کرے گا ضرور عدل کا فیصلہ کرے گا، اور جو لوگوں کو اس کی پیروی کی دعوت دے گا وہ سیدھے راستے کی طرف لوگوں کی رہنمائی کرے گا ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
(ترمذی و دارمی)

2qdtr1t.gif

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: No More LollyPops Mr Kiyani

wanted i am sorry that i thought you are stupid...
i take my words back ..now i am sure that you are not stupid but you are jahil

this hadith you are trying to impose on army .....

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

@ w-a-n-t-e-d-

کیا بات ہے جناب ۔ کیا بات ہے ۔ آپ نے میرے دل کی بات کردی ہے ۔ لیکن آپکی اس بات سے بہت سے معتصب جاہلوں کے تن بدن میں آگ لگ جائیگی ۔ الله آپکا حامی و ناصر ھو ۔ آمین ۔

Be ready for some stupid remarks!!!

:jazak:

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

@ w-a-n-t-e-d-

آپ کی بات سو فیصد درست ہے ۔ پاکستان کو صرف الله ہی بچاے گا ۔ فوج اپنے آپکو ہی بچالے بڑی بات ہوگی ۔