Zaid hamid copies stories from Alex jones : www.infowars.com

solidsnake_jk

alex jones isnt the founder of this enlightenment nor is he the point source of information. Mr.Hamid researches issues and then presents them to you, leaving it upon your intellect to discern who's who and what's what. If anything, you just copied a link and pasted it acting like you know absolutely everything.

P

pcdoc24x7

silencearound,

Either you are really dumb or you are a 6th grader ... In either case seems like you are new to the Internet. I would recommend looking up words such as "research", "googling", "analysis" etc.... and whilst you are at it look up www.dictionary.com to look up the true meaning of the word "copying". Seriously, you need to get a life kiddo.

Adeel

Founder
In the beginning I always thought Zaid Hamid is a hate monger but as the time is passing by everything he has said is spot on.

I remember a couple of weeks back he said, India will attack Pakistan and they are preparing an attack. Just now I was listening to news on an indian channel that is suggesting, FBI has found evidence linking ISI to the terrorist organizations. Indian is to put more pressure on Pakistan and all the options are still on the table.

haripurwala

stop naging n all this non sense..get to the real issues..ur country is in trouble n u people r fighting over whether zaid hamid copy or not..