Trouble for pti in kpk

shahz khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi everyone
I cam to kno tat PTI KPK Sec General of kpk Nayyar hayat babar ( my bro friend ) n azim swati is thinking of a press confrence n to tak an oath on Quran tat PTI KPK president ASAD QAISER took 1 cror from Azim swati n 20 lac from Nayyar babar in order to giv tem ticket nw he gav to somone else .... So in coming days KPK pti may b in news :(

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN will do such propaganda every day like Jew used to do in Madina Munawarh against the Prophet PBUH and the Sahaba.
We need to be careful. Don't give a damn to PMLN satans.

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN will do such propaganda every day like Jew used to do in Madina Munawarh against the Prophet PBUH and the Sahaba.

Brother Watch what you saying, don't involve Muhammad S.A.W with the filthy politician's of today.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

By the way who is Sahaba in PTI? Don't tell me its IK. Don't mix religion with politics like Molana Diesel. Neither PTI is Sahaba party and neither PMLN is Kafir party. These both parties are political parties and request people to vote for them. What if PMLN takes the majority again? You will tell us that Kafir people are in manority and they vote for PMLN and PTI lost becuase few good muslims are left who believe in Allah.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Coming up to the elections there will be many such rumours being thrown around. Ab har kisi ko yaad rakhke aadmi paghal hojaaye :banghead:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks +15

For Details Please Click Here

By the way who is Sahaba in PTI? Don't tell me its IK. Don't mix religion with politics like Molana Diesel. Neither PTI is Sahaba party and neither PMLN is Kafir party. These both parties are political parties and request people to vote for them. What if PMLN takes the majority again? You will tell us that Kafir people are in manority and they vote for PMLN and PTI lost becuase few good muslims are left who believe in Allah.

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)
kpk aur sindh ki seats bhot important hain kyun key punjab main inthai sakth mokabla
honey ga raha hai aur akhri vote tak koi nahi keh sakta ket pmln jeeta gi ya pti jeeta gi
par mera apna opinion yeh hai key pti are slightly favourite kyun key youth pti key
sath hai

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)
don't use the the prophetpbuh name in paki politics :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why have you invented your own English lol? If you are new to English then you can use the Grammar and Spell Checker by Ginger .