Trouble for pti in kpk

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I highly object the way you have written english.. what is this nonsense way of writing...? grow up

dont make fun of anyone if he or she cant write if u disagree then say so:) kisi ki bilawaja dil azari achi nahi:) aap yeh keh do k bhai angraizi achi nahi tou urdu mein likh do

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way who is Sahaba in PTI? Don't tell me its IK. Don't mix religion with politics like Molana Diesel. Neither PTI is Sahaba party and neither PMLN is Kafir party. These both parties are political parties and request people to vote for them. What if PMLN takes the majority again? You will tell us that Kafir people are in manority and they vote for PMLN and PTI lost becuase few good muslims are left who believe in Allah.

and yet i hear everyday pmln folks calling imran a yahoodi :)
i saw pics of pti jalsa n women being posted on pmln pages and the caption said yeh daikho yeh aisay log yeh waise log:) bhai in logo ko pehle aurto ki izzat karna tou sikhao though i agree with u na he pti mein koi bohot aala mukaam hai na he pmln mein magar sath he sath humein seekhna b un he logo ki examples say b hai so there should b religion in politics and in everything but we have to use it wisely not to use it as a manipulation tool

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
In this case kick out both , bribe giver and receiver...... if it is true.....

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)
whose name we should use then.....???
Life of prophetpbuh is the best stander and example to compare all our acts.
first you grow up i mean clean your political system then use pak name in dirty politics.and use brain that how and where we should compare the prophet pbuh name.

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sharm kero noora. every day you puting lie lie here why. Admint must need to block you forever in this website. why you always lies. this threat need to deleted

-TO BE CLEAR PTI Central Parliamentary Board is giving out the tickets, not Asad Qaiser or anyone else.

- PTI Central Parliamentary Board that rumors in media might not be true and they will publish the final list next week.

-Imran Khan said that on twitter that cpb will give 25% tickets to youth, so PTI is living up to its promise.

- Even if someone leaves after he does not get a ticket, then its not bad for PTI. It is actually good for PTI and its supporters. If someone just leaves because
he does not get a ticket, then it shows he does not follow PTI's ideology and is rather there for his own selfish purposes. I will be happy if such people leave PTI!

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
If we start contributing $1 to PTI for every lie or propaganda post on this forum and Facebook then I am sure we will be able to fund many young ticket holders in this election.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Beware of Media Propaganda against Imran Khan and PTI.
Never trust any one else other than PTI leaders. I trust
Imran Khan or other PTI leaders.Geo Imran Khan! Geo PTI!

hmirza

Voter (50+ posts)
PMLN will do such propaganda every day like Jew used to do in Madina Munawarh against the Prophet PBUH and the Sahaba.
We need to be careful. Don't give a damn to PMLN satans.

Dude what I really want to say in reply to this PATHETIC example will all be censored....ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH Shame on you for even coming up with this!(thumbsdown)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
First of all Sec General of KP is Shaukat Yousafzai. So it is sufficient proof of your poor information about the matter.