Tests Were Failed under the commandment of Dr Qadir..........Says Musharaf

lovely_pk

Banned
Hunnnn !!! Take him to the court ... Thats what your answer is ? You think those who keep foreign accounts would leave any traces of their activities ? No one in the world leaves receipts behind for their corruption.But some of the facts are hard to deny.His expensive property in London is one of them. Let him come back to Pakistan. If he hasn't done anything wrong, why is he not coming back ? He likes to get invloved with politics of Pakistan but do not want to go and face the nation and be accountable of what ever he had done during his time in power. He will never go back. He is a coward and won't even last one night in prison. Beside not getting his daily drink, he won't be able to get his Tabla there either.

>>> You think those who keep foreign accounts would leave any traces of their activities ? <<<<
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha.. So, You were arguing with me whole time without any Facts or proofs. That proved my point..Hahahahahahahah.. You silly utterer....

My opinion about yourself is still the same.. You and Your leader are expert and the best in the job of running their mouth like Big miser and always keep yourself busy in spitting your dirts on others.... You and your leader never taken any practical action against him or pursue any case against him even in Pakistan for the Past 2 years.... It is very easy to blame someone for anything but it is not a joke to prove with your pathetic and worthless arguments in the court...

Pakzinda

Citizen
Very poor Mr Zaidi Qasim but then again you have the right to express your shallow thinking. What corruption did Musharraf do? please do tell cause last time i checked his era was the best when it came to economy and development of major projects. There was prosperity in sight! There was food on the table for everyone. YOU are a ungrateful sack of you know what! now look at the current state of Pakistan why dont you comment on your current situation and the true thief in Pakistan! Zardari and his 40 thieves. I think its people like you who have such back ward thinking that they cant even differentiate between whats good and bad for our beloved Pakistan . Here you are rambling like a fool! Wake Up ! we need people who move us forward not take us back to stone age! ie the current government. So get your IQ checked when it comes to current affairs!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
>>> You think those who keep foreign accounts would leave any traces of their activities ? <<<<
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha.. So, You were arguing with me whole time without any Facts or proofs. That proved my point..Hahahahahahahah.. You silly utterer....

My opinion about yourself is still the same.. You and Your leader are expert and the best in the job of running their mouth like Big miser and always keep yourself busy in spitting your dirts on others.... You and your leader never taken any practical action against him or pursue any case against him even in Pakistan for the Past 2 years.... It is very easy to blame someone for anything but it is not a joke to prove with your pathetic and worthless arguments in the court...

Again twisting the facts . Without any proof ?? You seem to be missing common sense. what was his salary when he was the cheif of the army staff ? How much he made ? Did he get all this money from his salary ? You think because the robbery was done without any trace, it should not be called robbery ? Which world you are living ? what was the source of his income to be able to afford this luxury apartment. This is what I was asking you all along. You are good at twisting the meaning and seeing through your own set of glasses.sometime kissing the ass of a former dictator would turn the logic that way.

Zaidi Qasim

Very poor Mr Zaidi Qasim but then again you have the right to express your shallow thinking. What corruption did Musharraf do? please do tell cause last time i checked his era was the best when it came to economy and development of major projects. There was prosperity in sight! There was food on the table for everyone. YOU are a ungrateful sack of you know what! now look at the current state of Pakistan why dont you comment on your current situation and the true thief in Pakistan! Zardari and his 40 thieves. I think its people like you who have such back ward thinking that they cant even differentiate between whats good and bad for our beloved Pakistan . Here you are rambling like a fool! Wake Up ! we need people who move us forward not take us back to stone age! ie the current government. So get your IQ checked when it comes to current affairs!

You think that what is going on in the country right now has nothing to do with him ? You think that his decision to adopt the NRO to protect his presidency with the collaboration of USA has not cost Pakistan dearly ? When at every juncture , he kept telling the whole nation that Benazir and Zardari were corrupt and he spent millions of the tax payers money in the swiss courts against the looted money and then he made a deal just for the sake of his own benefits. Look around at his cabinet with the same politicians he once called corrupt. He gathered them all in his cabinet. Shaikh Rasheed, Shujait Hussain, Pervaiz Ellahi etc etc. You think they just supported him for the sake of the country or they were enticed by the millions he doled out to make a lota party.

He is trying to become a politician now and wants to run his political party sitting outside of Pakistan. Why not inside Pakistan ? Why not coming back and start his political activities inside Pakistan. I bet you there are lot more of his sympathizer like you he can find inside of Pakistan . why Sit in London while the whole nation is goig through horrible time from the reminents of NRO.

let me add another link within the forum in which Dr. Qadeer talks about this Dictator.Read an Enjoy.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?49477-Qadeer-Khan-attacks-back-on-Mush

Last edited:

lovely_pk

Banned
Again twisting the facts . Without any proof ?? You seem to be missing common sense. what was his salary when he was the cheif of the army staff ? How much he made ? Did he get all this money from his salary ? You think because the robbery was done without any trace, it should not be called robbery ? Which world you are living ? what was the source of his income to be able to afford this luxury apartment. This is what I was asking you all along. You are good at twisting the meaning and seeing through your own set of glasses.sometime kissing the ass of a former dictator would turn the logic that way.

Dude, I am bored of listening your self-made stories for the past 2 days.. Now say something different or better stop your mouth...

As i mentioned before, Stop running your Mouth and take some practical action against him. YOur leader did soo much for this judiciary and why the heck you haven't filed any single case against him for the Past 2 years.. he arrested your leader during Judiciary movement and detain him for a week.. Now it is your turn... Go to courts and let them take action against him and i am sure you will be available to convince the judges with your COMMON SENSE ARGUMENTS.. LOL.... I wish you good luck in convincing the court with your COMMON SENSE arguments....

Zaidi Qasim

Dude, I am bored of listening your self-made stories for the past 2 days.. Now say something different or better stop your mouth...

As i mentioned before, Stop running your Mouth and take some practical action against him. YOur leader did soo much for this judiciary and why the heck you haven't filed any single case against him for the Past 2 years.. he arrested your leader during Judiciary movement and detain him for a week.. Now it is your turn... Go to courts and let them take action against him and i am sure you will be available to convince the judges with your COMMON SENSE ARGUMENTS.. LOL.... I wish you good luck in convincing the court with your COMMON SENSE arguments....

I bet you , you liked the link I posted it for you. let me repost it for you so you can enjoy it again.It will summon up the conversation.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?49477-Qadeer-Khan-attacks-back-on-Mush

Last edited:

Pakzinda

Citizen
Again Mr Zaidi you love going in circles but dont want to hear the facts . Your comments have absolutly no substance what so ever and completlely baseless. Musharraf is a true nationalist and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be great for Pakistan. Pakistan needs a leader that understands governance and the importance of a strong ecconomy. YOU are a cry baby! and very amature when it comes to facts verses politics. So grow up a little and if you have any shame then you should consider listening to the cries of the poor and helpless people of Pakistan. They need food,shelter and a place to call home. Our young generation is seeing the toughest time with no bright future in sight especially in Pakistan. Musharraf handed over a system that was working and our economy was on a steady pace of growth (look up the facts on economy growth in Musharraf era). Have you no sanity? i dont think you do or maybe your brain washed. Pitty you! and regarding your link for Mr Qadir you can shove it up your behind you stupid punk. Dr Qadir has no right to discuss Pakistan nuclear assets with any foreign party its a conflict of interest YOU dummy. He wanted freedom in research like the old times in Bhutto's era NO Mr Qadir please remain in your place!.

Zaidi Qasim

Again Mr Zaidi you love going in circles but dont want to hear the facts . Your comments have absolutly no substance what so ever and completlely baseless. Musharraf is a true nationalist and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be great for Pakistan. Pakistan needs a leader that understands governance and the importance of a strong ecconomy. YOU are a cry baby! and very amature when it comes to facts verses politics. So grow up a little and if you have any shame then you should consider listening to the cries of the poor and helpless people of Pakistan. They need food,shelter and a place to call home. Our young generation is seeing the toughest time with no bright future in sight especially in Pakistan. Musharraf handed over a system that was working and our economy was on a steady pace of growth (look up the facts on economy growth in Musharraf era). Have you no sanity? i dont think you do or maybe your brain washed. Pitty you! and regarding your link for Mr Qadir you can shove it up your behind you stupid punk. Dr Qadir has no right to discuss Pakistan nuclear assets with any foreign party its a conflict of interest YOU dummy. He wanted freedom in research like the old times in Bhutto's era NO Mr Qadir please remain in your place!.[/QUOTE]

Haaaaahahahah !!! I bet you loved the Dr. Qadeer story. ASLAM SAKHEERA !!!!! Hahahahahahaaha ..... What a characterless tin pot dictator. The followers of him must be itching inside of them.Now, I think Dr. Qadeer is also not credible. Right ? Go and have some shame you low lives. those who follow this characterles person themselves have no dignity and respect for anyone . Dr. Qadeer has every right to tell the truth.Your dictator should shut up and not exploite the Pakistani Nuclear program. But let me read it again, ASLAM SAKHEERA ... hehehehehe !!!!

lovely_pk

Banned
I bet you , you liked the link I posted it for you. let me repost it for you so you can enjoy it again.It will summon up the conversation.

I am enjoying your baseless conversation anyway...i don't have too look anywhere else though... but I recomend you to Take that link to the court and file a complaint agaisnt him.... and let me know if the court take you up on those proofs...LOL.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

I am enjoying your baseless conversation anyway...i don't have too look anywhere else though... but I recomend you to Take that link to the court and file a complaint agaisnt him.... and let me know if the court take you up on those proofs....

Tell me about it. I enjoyed every word of that link. I bet you, you loved it even more than me. Now, Don't tell me that Dr. Qadeer is also lying !!! but than again your stuberness won't allow you to admit that your hero is a low life pathological lier. when you next time meet your ideal dictator don't forget to ask him about Aslam Sukheera.

Let me put two and two together.I have no doubt that someone of a characterless person like Musharaf will ever be hesitant to sell anything for the dollars.This dictator has no dignity and respect for himself ,how would he exhibit the respect for someone like Dr. Qadeer or any Pakistani.Becoming foreign agent and selling his own country would never be a problem for sucker like him.

I am done with you now. I don't have to prove that in court.You can see the exposed face of your hero by Dr. Qadeer.If you don't believe him, I suggest you to file a defaming case in court against him. I want to see how far you go...

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Speak for yourself little man! Pakistan needs to move forward with ideology of modernization in every sector. So you didnt like my facts list? to bad! now i no for sure that people like you are never gonna want a better Pakistan. You just dont have the minerals to be a Pakistani! Dont worry and be happy in your little stupid world and see how everything else around you moves forward and you sit and be miserable ..i pitty you!

Ya Mr dweller of fools paradise. We know what Better and Prosperous Pakistan Musharaf has left. The current Pakistan is more vulnerable, weak, having disrespect in the world, in war, more poverty, bad economic situation than before Musharaf.

Some time I think, Musharaf was right that US would send us to Stone age, but he was arguing it in the favour of war. Now the situation is that even being ally in So called War on Terror, Pakistanis are living in Stone Age with no food , no Electricity, no gas, no sugar, high inflation, lawlessness, joblessness, etc. If you have eye and brain, then do bit research on the poverty, health, peace etc. indices of Pakistan before Musharaf and after Musharaf era.

You are relying on that fake list of Musharaf's "Developments" in Pakistan, if they would real and strong, they would sill be present.

If he was so strong, loyal, and sincere, why did he do deal with Benazir Ghaddar and then allowing Zardari Ghaddar to be the president of Pakistan. If he would so brave then he should stand against the US pressure for Lal Mosque and Waziristan Operation. I am just saying these if your list would true, he would take stand to continue his "Progress" in Pakistan.

Why that Coward person gave resignation and run away?

Why did he not face impeachment?

Did he not know about Zadari that how corrupt he is.

Your leader was to coward that he couldn't face impeachment from the "Fake Parliamentarians" then how can he would stand against any foreign pressure from India or US.

You all are the followers of Coward and Shame Musharaf................Keep it up because Shaitan has also many followers.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
HAHA you cant handle the truth Mr Nice2MU! Please leave the important discussions to the pro's ok! and My advice to you! your better off covering Imran Khan.

I don't know why did you wrote this. I think you have no reply to my posts.hmmmmmm Because you are just beating about the bushes. I don't need your kind advice, give it rather to Musharaf, because he stupid needs it more.

What truth you have given........ those fake figures. If you see these lines of my post

"I have given the reasons for the above "FAKE " figures but if for a second if we accept them as "True" again everyone of us (Even you) would agree that if we had low foreign Reserves, high poverty rate, Low Literacy Rate etc., still we were much happier before Musharaf ERA, much safe, were living with peace and respect, There was no stamp of Terrorists on US. And it is due to Musharaf's participating in War On Terror.

If you are blaming the current govt. then again I will blame Musharaf for it. Zardari and its govt. are the GIFTS of NRO (A deal between Musharaf and Benazir).

I have given the answers of you those fake figures, but you can neither deny nor handle the above fact about Musharaf; Mr Follower of Shaitan .

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Tell me about it. I enjoyed every word of that link. I bet you, you loved it even more than me. Now, Don't tell me that Dr. Qadeer is also lying !!! but than again your stuberness won't allow you to admit that your hero is a low life pathological lier. when you next time meet your ideal dictator don't forget to ask him about Aslam Sukheera.

Let me put two and two together.I have no doubt that someone of a characterless person like Musharaf will ever be hesitant to sell anything for the dollars.This dictator has no dignity and respect for himself ,how would he exhibit the respect for someone like Dr. Qadeer or any Pakistani.Becoming foreign agent and selling his own country would never be a problem for sucker like him.

I am done with you now. I don't have to prove that in court.You can see the exposed face of your hero by Dr. Qadeer.If you don't believe him, I suggest you to file a defaming case in court against him. I want to see how far you go...

How can these cowards can file a defaming case against anybody. That coward and shameless is already required in court and How can a shameless person would file a defamation case against any body, while has already defamed 180 million Pakistanis to the world.

Let these suckers follow that Shameless and Coward Musharaf because Shaitan has also many followers.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Again Mr Zaidi you love going in circles but dont want to hear the facts . Your comments have absolutly no substance what so ever and completlely baseless. Musharraf is a true nationalist and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be great for Pakistan. Pakistan needs a leader that understands governance and the importance of a strong ecconomy. YOU are a cry baby! and very amature when it comes to facts verses politics. So grow up a little and if you have any shame then you should consider listening to the cries of the poor and helpless people of Pakistan. They need food,shelter and a place to call home. Our young generation is seeing the toughest time with no bright future in sight especially in Pakistan. Musharraf handed over a system that was working and our economy was on a steady pace of growth (look up the facts on economy growth in Musharraf era). Have you no sanity? i dont think you do or maybe your brain washed. Pitty you! and regarding your link for Mr Qadir you can shove it up your behind you stupid punk. Dr Qadir has no right to discuss Pakistan nuclear assets with any foreign party its a conflict of interest YOU dummy. He wanted freedom in research like the old times in Bhutto's era NO Mr Qadir please remain in your place!.[/QUOTE]

Haaaaahahahah !!! I bet you loved the Dr. Qadeer story. ASLAM SAKHEERA !!!!! Hahahahahahaaha ..... What a characterless tin pot dictator. The followers of him must be itching inside of them.Now, I think Dr. Qadeer is also not credible. Right ? Go and have some shame you low lives. those who follow this characterles person themselves have no dignity and respect for anyone . Dr. Qadeer has every right to tell the truth.Your dictator should shut up and not exploite the Pakistani Nuclear program. But let me read it again, ASLAM SAKHEERA ... hehehehehe !!!!

These are Characterless and has no dignity because a characterless and disrespect person can only follow Musharaf.

lovely_pk

Banned

Right now, i am looking at you as a characterless person and i have absolutely no doubt in my mind about this.... Twist the facts, Master in the innovations of baseless proofs and use them for the validation of senseless talks and purposely use the shameful language in every conversation IS THE PERSONALITY OF MR.ZAID QASIM. I think i don't need to proof this bcz it would be easily judge by reading your posts....

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Traitor is very ordinary word for this rascal...............

This dog Musharraf had him put under house arrest on instructions of his masters.Dr Qadeer is our " MOHSIN".Nobody could do more for this Country but him.His love is in our hearts and we will always pray for him.That Dog cannot even come back to The Country,most hateable traitor.He not only destroyed but sold this Country.ABB UNIHI KEY TUKRRON PER PALL RAHAA HAI BEGHAIRAT !!!

Zaidi Qasim

Right now, i am looking at you as a characterless person and i have absolutely no doubt in my mind about this.... Twist the facts, Master in the innovations of baseless proofs and use them for the validation of senseless talks and purposely use the shameful language in every conversation IS THE PERSONALITY OF MR.ZAID QASIM. I think i don't need to proof this bcz it would be easily judge by reading your posts....

You still at it ? what a pathetic shameless bottom sucker you are. After seeing the true color and character of your Beloved foeign agent and dictator, you still won't quit it. Issueing the Character cerificates these day ? Have you looked at your queer dictator and issued one for him as well ? I know that you got one for yourself earlier on.May I repeat the title of your's again or simply attach the link of your dictator's Bum buddy ?

lovely_pk

Banned
You still at it ? what a pathetic shameless bottom sucker you are. After seeing the true color and character of your Beloved foeign agent and dictator, you still won't quit it. Issueing the Character cerificates these day ? Have you looked at your queer dictator and issued one for him as well ? I know that you got one for yourself earlier on.May I repeat the title of your's again or simply attach the link of your dictator's Bum buddy ?

Yet another but not least, Proof of ur characterless and Sick behaviour..... I highlighted some point above which will help anyone here to understand about ur personality and it also explain the reason why you use these kind of words in every of ur conversation...... keep on doing so until we get enough......... Cheers

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Yet another but not least, Proof of ur characterless and Sick behaviour..... I highlighted some point above which will help anyone here to understand about ur personality and it also explain the reason why you use these kind of words in every of ur conversation...... keep on doing so until we get enough......... Cheers

As I said before, I wish I could use some dignified words to describe you and your beloved dictator. But the reality is you both deserve the words I used in my post.You do not need to worry about my personality since I do not need a character certificate from someone like you. Enjoy your Title. There are no better words to describe the job you are doing for you master. It is sad but it is real since you only know this language.