Terrorism and Europe

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's not about what we want to listen or read it's about listening and writing facts .

I personally hate extremism whether it's political extremism or religious extremism. I just can't stand those people who hate or kill people just because of their belief or ideology .

But the fact remains that USA AND UK invaded Iraq in the name of mass destruction weapons . At the end the whole world found out that there were no MDW in the first place but in the process US and UK forces killed almost 200,000 people ,left many kids orphan and raped thousands of Iraqi girls.

The formation of terrorist org ISIS was the worst thing happened during Iraq war . Later we know ISIS expanded its power and control in Libya and in Syria too.No one should forget that USA has supported Alqaeda and other rebels groups by providing them arms in Libya to get rid of Qaddafi . They have done exactly the same thing in Syria . USA ,Saudi and few countries from Europe have supported rebels and ISIS by providing them arms to get rid of Asad. But little they know that supporting ISIS can back fire and this is exactly what happened .

Now ISIS is a big power and killing innocent people left right centre . They are not only killing innocent people in Syria ,they are also killing people in Europe.Prime example is Paris attacks.This is exactly what happened in Afghanistan. Initially USA created people like Bin laden and then it back fired and bin laden created Al Qaeda .

If the west and for that matter the whole world wants to see the global peace,they have to respect and understand others belief and ideology.You can't expect peace if you are invading countries,killing innocent people and reaping women and then expect that there would be no reaction.There is always a reaction to every action and the USA and other countries need to understand that .

Killing in France has no justification but I must say,paris attacks has nothing to do with Islam . It was a reaction and a revenge of ISIS because France has bombarded ISIS areas in Syria . It's more of a power game and a war to occupy Syria and its resources . It has nothing to do with Islam though its a different story that ISIS is giving it a religious name .

i hope USA AND other big powers of the world realise after Paris attacks,and also having the experience of what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan ,they won't start another war in Syria because it could easily lead to world war 3.

I believe the only solution is political settlement not war . I would also expect from the citizen of Europe and USA that would build pressure on their leaders and decision makers that in future they will not go for the adventures like Iraq , Afghanistan and Syria. When their leaders make war blunders and become war criminals ,nothing happens to them,it's always innocent people who become the victims of revenge.

This what exactly happened on 9/11,London bombing and now Paris attacks .

When USA and Europe attack any Muslim country it gives a chance to extremist elements like ISIS to recruits people from all over the world.It's so easy for them to radicalise innocent Muslim by showing them the killings and rapes of their people by US and European army .All they need to tell them.Look we have been attached by KUFARS and its your religious duty to protect your country ,your lives ,your women and your children and that's it . This one simple call will give them thousands of followers .

PROMOTE PEACE NOT WAR
PROMOTE LOVE NOT HATE​

Last edited by a moderator:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another reason is, the fact that people is muslim world don't have hope or voice. The countries are ruled by dictators, kings, one powerful man making all decisions. Lack of democracy is also the cause for extremism. When u have hateful extremist ideas, and no one to challenge you, then terrorism is a by product. The other day you posted a thread about putting an honest army chief in power. That is precisely the reason why Pakistan has terrorism in the country. Zia brought extremism to Pakistan, Musharraf took it to another level.

Zamaray Khan

Another reason is, the fact that people is muslim world don't have hope or voice. The countries are ruled by dictators, kings, one powerful man making all decisions. Lack of democracy is also the cause for extremism. When u have hateful extremist ideas, and no one to challenge you, then terrorism is a by product. The other day you posted a thread about putting an honest army chief in power. That is precisely the reason why Pakistan has terrorism in the country. Zia brought extremism to Pakistan, Musharraf took it to another level.
My friend thanks for your comments . If you remember I said Pakistan needs ,honest ,sincere and most importantly an intelligent Army chief .

As far as Zia is concerned.He was an idiot,extremist and a very narrow minded person.He never deserved to be an Army chief in the first place .

But having said that we all have our views and opinions . We can agree or disagree . But I firmly believe the system needs big time changing thorough soft revolution and that soft revolution has to come through Army cheif .

Nawaz and Zaradari are the masters and expert of this corrupt system. An honest man can never win from them to rule the country ..

jaanmark

Pakistan needs everyone on the top of all post ,honest ,sincere and love the people of pure and poor Pakistan,

most importantly an intelligent Army chief .

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Extreme right wing radicalization is happening too...not a good look for the future..and oh yeah, we are going to become surveillance states as well..