Save my fore fathers' mother land, my beloved Pakistan.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
The fact of the matter is that the PPP stinks of cow dung and horse manure and proved to be totally inept and unfit to govern the country. The nation is fed up and sick of its non-economic, non-fiscal, non-monetary, non-defence, non-foreign and non-domestic policies and for ruining Pakistans economy, and prestige abroad. Pakistanis who live abroad read and see daily in the overseas press and TV media that Pakistan is ruled by Ali Baba and his forty thieves and they have looted Pakistan's treasury and coffers stripped naked. That is one of the reasons that these political thugs, criminals, robbers(dakus), chooors (thieves) and opportunists want to cling to power for as long as possible and wreck Pakistan as much as possible. No body trusts them any more.

These silly and semi-educated politicians should be brought on TV channels and asked to define their manifestos and how they would improve country's worsening economic condition; how they would build its dilapidating and disappearing industrial sector: how they would create jobs for the millions of unemployed; how they would reduce sky high inflation; how they would improve medic care of the poor people who can not afford to pay for their medical treatment; how they intend to improve educational standards; what would they do to eradicate poverty, corruption and reduce the gap between the filthy rich and poor masses of Pakistan etc?

We see these silly and idiot politicians come daily on the TV channels and do nothing constructive but throw abuse at each other, quarrel incessantly, squabble on petty things and never discuss how to rebuild Pakistan, which is being brought down brick by brick by them, and about to collapse with a hefty thud unless and until these petty minded politicians do not sit together and sort out the horrible mess that they have created for Pakistan and its 160 million people.

Our enemies around our borders and far away can not wait enough to see the collapse of a building in which they have already placed the dynamite of destruction and horrendous consequence for Pakistan. But, Inshallah, the Pakistani awam and the patriotic masses are now wide awake and reading the deteriorating situation carefully and would not allow the disaster of East Pakistan happening again. Our beloved honourable armed forces and every muhabul watan Pakistani will fight to death to protect and defend our beloved mother land from our enemies inside and outside our borders. Ameen.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Save my fore fathers mother land, my beloved Pakistan.

I bet the president zoordari or current high ranked politicians will even fail to explain what you have mentioned in your thread, forget about applying these principles to their political ideologies.
Unless the people stand unite and change the leadership of the country, expecting constructiveness from these thugs is foolishness.
Being a citizen of Pakistan the incompetency of these thugs don't make me worry more than the passionate blind followers of these thugs. I meet and listen to so many educated citizens who will defend these thugs in a manner never observed ever.
I wish, pray and hope that these tipsy followers will soon change their minds.
Good job bro.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Save my fore fathers mother land, my beloved Pakistan.

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

'Ameen .. Sum-Ameen'

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
saqibmkhan:

I agree fully with yours and millions of patriotic Pakistanis sentiments and would say one thing more that only the Pakistani people can save our country and not the politicians. These corrupt politicians have made a horrible of mess of our beloved country and filled their own pockets and wallets with the looted money; and the ignominy is that they are still not content.

"Khudi ka sir e nihan La Ilaha Ill lal lah
Khudi hay taigh fasan La Ilaha Ill lal lah"

"Kee Mohammad say wafa tunay to hum taray hain
yeh jahan cheez hai kia Loah o Qalam taray hain"

yawar butt

Citizen
WE kashmiries wish for your bright future.but if your attitude remain same that,s impossible.
your leadership has a shame full character.they have billions and you peoples wondering for food.
they destroy afganistan and kashmir .
but i believe it,s not only their fault.you are also a part of that bludy game.because you not stop them
go for a leadership which is trust ableand i am sorry to say i am nt seeing such leadership in pakistan.