PM Imran Khan is upset & angry with NAB’s poor performance - Dr Shahid Masood

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you said imran khan is PM and he has lot of powers :D tell me does imran khan have more power then the judges of IHC and LHC ? Shabaz just got bail so can imran khan tell the judge that i am PM so i have more powers and i dont accept shabaz bail ? NO , he cannot which means Imran khan is NOT that powerfull.

When there's a will, there's a way. That's all it boils down to.

A head of state can do whatever he wants if he wants to. Imran Khan is more interested in reconciliation politics rather than punishing the Shariffs. Why is that? You can take a guess.

You really shouldn't believe this narrative of PTI that the government can't do anything and it's the judges that are the culprit. This narrative removes all responsibility from the government and makes the judiciary the scapegoat but the reality is both are to blame.

If you haven't, i suggest you watch House of Cards. You will better understand how these politicians play with the public and fool them.

Imran Khan is really simple to figure out, he is feeding on the hatred people have against PMLN and PPP and the judiciary and his whole game is based on that.

IK was also right that this country is full of illiterates who were fooled by the Shariffs for decades, i mean look at this forum. The only response people have here against my points is insulting me and there are only a few people i can count on my fingers that can actually argue with solid points back to me without resorting to argumentum ad hominem . So it's not that hard for someone as intelligent as IK to sell his narrative. IK owns the social media and his narrative is presented very well.

When you're surrounded by sympathizers of PMLN and PPP, how can you do anything about them?

kayawish

When there's a will, there's a way. That's all it boils down to.

A head of state can do whatever he wants if he wants to. Imran Khan is more interested in reconciliation politics rather than punishing the Shariffs. Why is that? You can take a guess.

You really shouldn't believe this narrative of PTI that the government can't do anything and it's the judges that are the culprit. This narrative removes all responsibility from the government and makes the judiciary the scapegoat but the reality is both are to blame.

If you haven't, i suggest you watch House of Cards. You will better understand how these politicians play with the public and fool them.

Imran Khan is really simple to figure out, he is feeding on the hatred people have against PMLN and PPP and the judiciary and his whole game is based on that.

IK was also right that this country is full of illiterates who were fooled by the Shariffs for decades, i mean look at this forum. The only response people have here against my points is insulting me and there are only a few people i can count on my fingers that can actually argue with solid points back to me without resorting to argumentum ad hominem . So it's not that hard for someone as intelligent as IK to sell his narrative. IK owns the social media and his narrative is presented very well.

When you're surrounded by sympathizers of PMLN and PPP, how can you do anything about them?
yes but what shall he do ? if he puts their name in ECL , court orders him to remove the names.is trump more stronger then courts in USA ? Ok , you tell me what shall imran khan do ?

Steyn

yes but what shall he do ? if he puts their name in ECL , court orders him to remove the names.is trump more stronger then courts in USA ? Ok , you tell me what shall imran khan do ?

Imagine if Imran Khan's own money was stolen by PMLN and PPP. You wouldn't be asking these questions then, would you? :)

It's Pakistanis money, who cares.

Imran the legend

There is a lot that Imran Khan can still do. He can make the lives of these criminals extremely harsh if he was so inclined. Don't forget he's the prime minister and he has a lot of power.

What i don't understand is if Imran Khan isn't happy with NAB then why doesn't he remove its head?
How can he remove the Nab head without senate majority?
How can he remove Nab head if it independent?

kayawish

Imagine if Imran Khan's own money was stolen by PMLN and PPP. You wouldn't be asking these questions then, would you? :)

yes , but i dont know why u dont understand ? the courts are corrupt.PML-N and PPPP ruled Pakistan for 35-40 years and they have their own people in about every state organization and courts are one of them.I told you before if nawaz and zardari do a murder infront of judge still the judge will let them free so what can imran khan do ? if he goes against judicery then khan is fucked up.Imran khan is like car driver who is sitting on a driving seat with his both hands and legs tied down with rope and people asking him to please drive the car.By car i mean Pakistan.

Rambler

I salute you monkey man - How could somone be so dumb. You can claim success in your life if you can find someone dumber than yourself.

Steyn

yes , but i dont know why u dont understand ? the courts are corrupt.PML-N and PPPP ruled Pakistan for 35-40 years and they have their own people in about every state organization and courts are one of them.I told you before if nawaz and zardari do a murder infront of judge still the judge will let them free so what can imran khan do ? if he goes against judicery then khan is fucked up.Imran khan is like car driver who is sitting on a driving seat with his both hands and legs tied down with rope and people asking him to please drive the car.By car i mean Pakistan.

I understand very well. But you want me to believe Imran Khan is helpless and that's far from reality.

Are you really making a prime minister the same as a common man?

I read Reham Khan's book by the way and ignoring the vulgarity, it gives an insight into the life of these politicians and how they can make anything happen. That whatever you see on TV, the reality is completely different behind the scenes.

So if Imran Khan isn't doing anything against Nawaz then something else is going on behind the scenes.

kayawish

I understand very well. But you want me to believe Imran Khan is helpless and that's far from reality.

Are you really making a prime minister the same as a common man?

I read Reham Khan's book by the way and ignoring the vulgarity, it gives an insight into the life of these politicians and how they can make anything happen. That whatever you see on TV, the reality is completely different behind the scenes.

So if Imran Khan isn't doing anything against Nawaz then something else is going on behind the scenes.
Imran isnt doing anything and imran cannot do anything are two different things :D was nawaz sharrif able to put mussaharaf in jail ? afterall he was most powerfull man in pakistan in 2013 ? itna asan nahin hai bhai :D Imran khan is not the supreme power in Pakistan.Establishment is above everyone.