PM’s tax amnesty scheme fails to attract people

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing but same old tired debunked and lame arguments. Like I said you need some kind point to make sense of the unprecedented events taking place, and since you guys yourself are the product of it, you bring in the oh so big, mean and scary, mommy please don't hurt me "Establishment"

Because without that your whole narrative collapses like a house of cards.
You are so funny my friend.But I do not blame you for your usual euphoric attitude. There is not even one iota of proof needed to show that the current regime is a by product of boots and they are the one who is taking care of it. However, your endless support without any justification is enough to tell me if your writing has become a tool to fool the readers. What I have written in my post is 100% true and I stand behind it . You can never deny that, yet, can't accept that either because of your lopsided attitude.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is not even one iota of proof needed to show
Yeah basically its true because I said so! Sorry if I don't believe some random internet dude.
What I have written in my post is 100% true and I stand behind it .
You can stand, sit, jump, spin behind, in front, on top or the side doesn't change facts

BTW thanks for clearing your POV which is basically I have no way to back up my arguments but I expect everyone to accept them as facts. Got it.

Boot boot kerdi mein apay boot ho gai

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah basically its true because I said so! Sorry if I don't believe some random internet dude.

You can stand, sit, jump, spin behind, in front, on top or the side doesn't change facts

BTW thanks for clearing your POV which is basically I have no way to back up my arguments but I expect everyone to accept them as facts. Got it.

Boot boot kerdi mein apay boot ho gai
Your accepting doesn't change the reality either. My original post was in a reply of your total false statement which start from word exactly . Even a Blind can see and sense that this regime is a selected regime with selected PM . If you do not accept it, that is fine with me . But don't tell readers that Bongi khan is free of any Boots interference .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your accepting doesn't change my delusion
There I fixed it for you.

Even a Blind can see and sense that this regime is a selected regime with selected PM
Because you told them so, right?

But don't tell readers that Bongi khan is free of any Boots interference .
Translation : Don't you dare try to debunk our false narrative

P.S: BTW WTF is up with the big bold letters? Why can't you people just type like normal people do, do you think this adds some weight to your argument or what? I see this is a thing with a lot of patwaris. Whats up with that?

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Country. Same like a house , you need money to run it and keep it in good order. Country also needs money to stay in order order. If you dont use local roads , schools , hospitals and above all safety that govt provides through pplice and armed forces than you can make this argument . But if you benefit from any of the above than you should shut up and pay the tax.

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I remember providing you information many times on this forum but still you come back with same old psychology.

let me rephrase it for you again.

1- I don't use government hospitals.
2- I don't use government Schools.
3- I don't use public police as well specially in Pakistan it is not beneficial.
4- Yes I used government college in my area because at that time no private college was available otherwise we would have utilized the services of private college. Anyways I paid full fee of government college.
5- I don't personally avail any service of army but as general yes they protect the boarders country and we pay their dues in many ways.
6- If you talk about roads yes we use government made roads and we pay road tax, street tax to excise and committee office too.

Now lets come to a point where I would like to bring to your knowledge about any common Pakistan is paying tax.

1- We pay tax through our Electricity bills.
2- We pay tax through our Gas bills.
3- We pay tax through water bills.
4- We pay tax through patrol bills.
5- We pay tax through our mobile/landlines bills.
6- We pay tax on any eatable thing we purchase from market.
7- We pay tax on all medicine which we purchase from private pharmacy.
9- We pay 17% Sales and other taxes when ever we purchase any motor vehicle.
10- We pay tax when we register motor vehicle apart from above.
11- We pay tax on our motor vehicle after registration.
12- We pay tax on our tax deducted money when we transfer amount to other account.
13- We pay tax on the books/stationery we purchase from private book stores.
14- We pay tax on the garments we by from private stores.
15- We pay tax on medical services which we avail through private hospitals.
16- We pay tax to while we travel out side our side as tool tax.
17- We pay tax when we use private transport for traveling to other cities.
18- We pay tax as airport tax whenever we travel out side our country.
19- We pay tax when we buy property.
20- We pay tax on our commercial property, even if it is rented or not government charges us tax.
- Hence we pay tax on everything one can imagine.

Apart from above if you still think we need to pay tax???
Then I have only 2 words for you.

Brain Dead

Regards,

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I remember providing you information many times on this forum but still you come back with same old psychology.

3- I don't use public police as well specially in Pakistan it is not beneficial.
4- Yes I used government college in my area because at that time no private college was available otherwise we would have utilized the services of private college. Anyways I paid full fee of government college.
5- I don't personally avail any service of army but as general yes they protect the boarders country and we pay their dues in many ways.
6- If you talk about roads yes we use government made roads and we pay road tax, street tax to excise and committee office too.

Now lets come to a point where I would like to bring to your knowledge about any common Pakistan is paying tax.

12- We pay tax on our tax deducted money when we transfer amount to other account.
20- We pay tax on our commercial property, even if it is rented or not government charges us tax.

Brain Dead

Regards,
قابل احترام دوست، اگر دنیا کے ہر فرد کی سوچ آپ کے مطابق ہو جائے تو معاشرہ زمیں بوس ہو جائے،
ایک گھر کا نظام بھی نہیں چل سکتا جب ان کے افراد میں یہ سوچ پنپ جائے کہ مجھے صرف اپنے بارے ہی میں سوچنا ہے۔دس افراد پر مشتمل گھرانہ جس میں چار بچیاں اور چار چھوٹے بچے ہیں ، کمانے والا صرف ایک یعنی ان کا والد ہے۔سب کی زندگی کی ضروریات پوری کرنے کے لئے دن رات محنت مشقت کرتا ہے۔بڑا بیٹا جب بر سر روزگار ہو جاتا ہے تو والد کا بازو بن کر اپنی بہنوں، بھائیوں کی ضروریات کے لئے اپنا فرض ادا کرتا ہے۔کیا اسے یہ سوچنا چاہیئے کہ یہ بہن بھائی اس کے باپ کے بچے ہیں اور وہ کیوں اپنی محنت کی کمائی ان پر ضائع کرے؟
نہیں ایسا نہیں ہوتا بلکہ وہ اپنی کمائی باپ یا ماں کے ہاتھ پر رکھ کر یہ نہیں سمجھتا کہ کوئی احسان کر رہا ہے بلکہ اسے اپنا فرض سمجھتا ہے۔
اسی طرح تمام مہذب معاشروں میں بہت لوگ ایسے ہوتے ہیں جو امیر ہوتے ہیں ۔ وہ تعلیم،علاج،اور بہت سی دیگر سروسز کے لئے حکومتی اداروں کے محتاج نہیں ہوتے لیکن کاروبار حکومت چلانے کے لئے سب سے زیادہ حصہ ڈالتے ہیں۔انہیں احساس ہوتا ہے ان ہی کے ارد گرد بہت سے ان کے ہم وطن ایسے ہیں جو زندگی کی بنیادی ضروریات پوری کرنے کے مطابق نہیں کماتے۔ انہیں احساس ہوتا ہے کہ ان کے مال میں ان لوگوں کا حصہ ہے اور وہ بخوشی اپنا حصہ ادا کرتے ہیں۔وہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ دفاع وطن کے لئے ، ملکی نظم نسق چلانے کے لئے پیسہ چاہیئے جو حکومت ٹیکس کولیکشن سے حاصل کرتی ہے ،سو حکومت کے بنائے قوانیں پر عمل کرنا اور اپنے حصے کا ٹیکس ایمان داری سے ادا کرنا ان کا فرض ہے۔ انسانی اقدار کا تقاضا اور معاشرے کی بھلائی اسی سوچ میں مضمر ہے کہ پسے طبقات کو ساتھ لیکر چلا جائے سو وہ ان افراد کی زندگی میں آسانیاں لانے کے لئے بھی اپنا فرض ادا کرتے ہیں۔
ہمارے ملک میں ٹیکس دینے والوں کا تناسب انتہائی کم ہے اگرچہ ٹیکس دینے کی سکت نہ رکھنے والے بھی بہت بڑی تعداد میں ہیں مگر افسوس کہ بہت سے خوشحال، کھاتے پیتے ،انتہائی مالدار لوگ ٹیکس سے بچنے کی تدبیریں کرتے رہتے ہیں۔اور حکومت کو ٹیکس دینے کی بجائے کسی اہلکار کو رشوت دینا پسند کرتے ہیں۔ نتیجہ یہ کہ ملکی معاملات چلانے کے لئے در در بھیک مانگنا پڑتی ہے۔ ہماری شناخت مقروض سے بھکاری کی ہو گئی ہے۔ اور ہماری عزت، وقار اور احترام کا دنیا بھر میں وہ عالم ہے جو ایک بھکاری کا ہوتا ہے۔
مزید بد قسمتی یہ کہ ہم اپنی سیاسی اغراض کے لئے اور حکومتی پارٹی کو نیچا دکھانے کے لئے ٹیکس نہ دینے جیسے گھنائونے عمل کی مزمت سے گریز ہی نہیں کرتے بلکہ عوام کو اکساتے ہیں کہ اس حکومت کو ٹیکس نہ دیا جائے۔عمران خان صاحب نے تو سر عام لوگوں کو ٹیکس نہ دینے، بجلی،گیس کے بلوں کی ادائیگی نہ کرنے، بیرونی ممالک سے رقوم پراپر چینل کے بجائے ہنڈی وغیرہ سے بھیجنے کی ہدایات دی تھیں۔ جواز ییہ تھا کہ اس چور حکومت کو کوئی ٹیکس دینا ہی نہیں چاہیئے۔
آج ان کی اپنی حکومت ہے۔ ٹیکس کولیکشن میں انہیں کتنی مشکلات پیش آ رہی ہیں ،ہم سب جانتے ہیں۔ کل ان کے حامی سمجھتے تھے کہ حکومت چور ہے اسے ٹیکس نہیں دینا چاہیئے تو آج خان صاحب کے مخالف ووٹر اگر ایسا ہی خیال کرتے ہیں تو انہیں الزام نہیں دیا جا سکتا۔ مگر
حب الوطنی کا تقاضا یہ نہیں ہے۔ ملک کی سلامتی اور معیشت کو کسی سیاسی مقصد کے لئے دائو پر لگانا ایک جرم عظیم سمجھا جانا چاہیئے۔ کل عمران خان جو کنٹینر پر کہتے تھے بالکل مناسب نہیں تھا، اور آج جو عمران کی مخالفت میں یا اسکی حکومت کو مشکلات میں گھرا دیکھنے کی خواہش میں عوام کو اپنا فرض ادا کرنے سے منع کرنے کی کوشش کرنا چاہتے ہیں بالکل بھی مناسب نہیں کر رہے۔
ملک کا استحکام، معیشت میں بہتری اورعوام کی فلاح ہر سیاسی مقصد سے بالا ہونی چاہیئے۔

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
قابل احترام دوست، اگر دنیا کے ہر فرد کی سوچ آپ کے مطابق ہو جائے تو معاشرہ زمیں بوس ہو جائے،
ایک گھر کا نظام بھی نہیں چل سکتا جب ان کے افراد میں یہ سوچ پنپ جائے کہ مجھے صرف اپنے بارے ہی میں سوچنا ہے۔دس افراد پر مشتمل گھرانہ جس میں چار بچیاں اور چار چھوٹے بچے ہیں ، کمانے والا صرف ایک یعنی ان کا والد ہے۔سب کی زندگی کی ضروریات پوری کرنے کے لئے دن رات محنت مشقت کرتا ہے۔بڑا بیٹا جب بر سر روزگار ہو جاتا ہے تو والد کا بازو بن کر اپنی بہنوں، بھائیوں کی ضروریات کے لئے اپنا فرض ادا کرتا ہے۔کیا اسے یہ سوچنا چاہیئے کہ یہ بہن بھائی اس کے باپ کے بچے ہیں اور وہ کیوں اپنی محنت کی کمائی ان پر ضائع کرے؟
نہیں ایسا نہیں ہوتا بلکہ وہ اپنی کمائی باپ یا ماں کے ہاتھ پر رکھ کر یہ نہیں سمجھتا کہ کوئی احسان کر رہا ہے بلکہ اسے اپنا فرض سمجھتا ہے۔
اسی طرح تمام مہذب معاشروں میں بہت لوگ ایسے ہوتے ہیں جو امیر ہوتے ہیں ۔ وہ تعلیم،علاج،اور بہت سی دیگر سروسز کے لئے حکومتی اداروں کے محتاج نہیں ہوتے لیکن کاروبار حکومت چلانے کے لئے سب سے زیادہ حصہ ڈالتے ہیں۔انہیں احساس ہوتا ہے ان ہی کے ارد گرد بہت سے ان کے ہم وطن ایسے ہیں جو زندگی کی بنیادی ضروریات پوری کرنے کے مطابق نہیں کماتے۔ انہیں احساس ہوتا ہے کہ ان کے مال میں ان لوگوں کا حصہ ہے اور وہ بخوشی اپنا حصہ ادا کرتے ہیں۔وہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ دفاع وطن کے لئے ، ملکی نظم نسق چلانے کے لئے پیسہ چاہیئے جو حکومت ٹیکس کولیکشن سے حاصل کرتی ہے ،سو حکومت کے بنائے قوانیں پر عمل کرنا اور اپنے حصے کا ٹیکس ایمان داری سے ادا کرنا ان کا فرض ہے۔ انسانی اقدار کا تقاضا اور معاشرے کی بھلائی اسی سوچ میں مضمر ہے کہ پسے طبقات کو ساتھ لیکر چلا جائے سو وہ ان افراد کی زندگی میں آسانیاں لانے کے لئے بھی اپنا فرض ادا کرتے ہیں۔
ہمارے ملک میں ٹیکس دینے والوں کا تناسب انتہائی کم ہے اگرچہ ٹیکس دینے کی سکت نہ رکھنے والے بھی بہت بڑی تعداد میں ہیں مگر افسوس کہ بہت سے خوشحال، کھاتے پیتے ،انتہائی مالدار لوگ ٹیکس سے بچنے کی تدبیریں کرتے رہتے ہیں۔اور حکومت کو ٹیکس دینے کی بجائے کسی اہلکار کو رشوت دینا پسند کرتے ہیں۔ نتیجہ یہ کہ ملکی معاملات چلانے کے لئے در در بھیک مانگنا پڑتی ہے۔ ہماری شناخت مقروض سے بھکاری کی ہو گئی ہے۔ اور ہماری عزت، وقار اور احترام کا دنیا بھر میں وہ عالم ہے جو ایک بھکاری کا ہوتا ہے۔
مزید بد قسمتی یہ کہ ہم اپنی سیاسی اغراض کے لئے اور حکومتی پارٹی کو نیچا دکھانے کے لئے ٹیکس نہ دینے جیسے گھنائونے عمل کی مزمت سے گریز ہی نہیں کرتے بلکہ عوام کو اکساتے ہیں کہ اس حکومت کو ٹیکس نہ دیا جائے۔عمران خان صاحب نے تو سر عام لوگوں کو ٹیکس نہ دینے، بجلی،گیس کے بلوں کی ادائیگی نہ کرنے، بیرونی ممالک سے رقوم پراپر چینل کے بجائے ہنڈی وغیرہ سے بھیجنے کی ہدایات دی تھیں۔ جواز ییہ تھا کہ اس چور حکومت کو کوئی ٹیکس دینا ہی نہیں چاہیئے۔
آج ان کی اپنی حکومت ہے۔ ٹیکس کولیکشن میں انہیں کتنی مشکلات پیش آ رہی ہیں ،ہم سب جانتے ہیں۔ کل ان کے حامی سمجھتے تھے کہ حکومت چور ہے اسے ٹیکس نہیں دینا چاہیئے تو آج خان صاحب کے مخالف ووٹر اگر ایسا ہی خیال کرتے ہیں تو انہیں الزام نہیں دیا جا سکتا۔ مگر
حب الوطنی کا تقاضا یہ نہیں ہے۔ ملک کی سلامتی اور معیشت کو کسی سیاسی مقصد کے لئے دائو پر لگانا ایک جرم عظیم سمجھا جانا چاہیئے۔ کل عمران خان جو کنٹینر پر کہتے تھے بالکل مناسب نہیں تھا، اور آج جو عمران کی مخالفت میں یا اسکی حکومت کو مشکلات میں گھرا دیکھنے کی خواہش میں عوام کو اپنا فرض ادا کرنے سے منع کرنے کی کوشش کرنا چاہتے ہیں بالکل بھی مناسب نہیں کر رہے۔
ملک کا استحکام، معیشت میں بہتری اورعوام کی فلاح ہر سیاسی مقصد سے بالا ہونی چاہیئے۔

اسلم و علیکم

بھائی معذرت کے ساتھ میں نے آپ کی پوسٹ نہیں پڑھی سویا پہلی عبارت کے. اپ میرے صرف ایک سوال کا جواب دے دیں اپ کو میری پوری بات سمجھ میں آجاے گی

ے1920سے پہلے کسی مسلم ملک میں ٹیکس کا نظام رائج تھا؟

كیون 1920 بعد هي ضرورت پڑ رہی ہے ٹیکس دینے کی؟
کیا 1920 سے پہلے مسلم ملک ترقی نہیں کرتے تھے؟

اپ جب پہلے سوال کا جواب تلاش کر لیں گے تو پھر دوبارہ اتنی بڑی بڑی پوسٹیں لکھنا بند کر دیں گے. اور آپ بھی ٹیکس کے نظام کے خلاف آواز اٹھائیں گے.

شکریہ

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Brain Dead

Regards,
I totally agree that there is injust system of tax collection. But the reality is country needs more taxes. We can only hope that taxes collection gets better and than unjust taxes are removed and money is used wisely.

Eyeaan

Yeah, as if God is running the world as per Bongi khan's wishes. Wait till you see result of this total flop scheme and a contradiction of Bongi Khan as his hall mark of another U turn .
Wold is running well as per His 'Maslihat. Ik is doing well in the current circumstances to amend the mistakes and crimes of the past rulers. Hope he'll succeed.
The poster brought the religious references and taunts into the arguments. You better had picked on him but ---- !

Eyeaan

ے1920سے پہلے کسی مسلم ملک میں ٹیکس کا نظام رائج تھا؟
Yes.
All operation and services of government/state, not just Muslim states, since the beginning of time are run by taxation and revenue collections.
With the changes in state organizations, communications and the scope of the government, the systems of tax collection have evolved accordingly.

Leave the question of taxation aside ( as I'm certain you are raising this question only for the sake of making an argument) , but are you opposed to egalitarian taxation- that's the tax based on income and wealth - if so why!
If the money-generating government runs deficits - then that deficit 'to the last penny. is added to the profit/income in the private sector - that's simple accounting. That's like doling out money to the public. Now, are you strictly for balanced budgets or for drastically cutting out the government budget/services -- and why? How the budgets are to be planned - on the needs/capacity/and future growth - or be based on the capacity of current revenues collection.

If you are arguing against the state - come ahead and do so in a meaningful and 'on fact' arguments. Libertarians ( and some who pick up their catchy slogans), do so but never with facts and coherent logic.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree that there is injust system of tax collection. But the reality is country needs more taxes. We can only hope that taxes collection gets better and than unjust taxes are removed and money is used wisely.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, Jazak'Allah for understanding the point.

Now lets come to real issue, first we need to understand WHY any government needs Tax however all the governments are charging service fee for all the services they are providing us.

We need to consider the fact that there are 3 factor in all current governments which eat most of the government funds.

1- Government Secretarial department - Itself is burden on them and local population, this department not only take salaries but along with that lots of facilities which a middle man can't even imagine.

2- Medical government department - Since in 2nd or 3rd world countries medical is still a big issue and luxury most of the rural and middle to low class income people look towards their governments for medical facilities, with all the efforts by the government they are not able to achieve the goal of healthy population. Not only that but many pandemic diseases appears every now and than in such countries.

3- Education department - In 2nd or 3rd world countries people talk about education but they information they provide in schools/colleges/universities are not sufficient to groom a healthy and productive brains for the prosperity of whole nation.
Now lets see towards Pakistan 100s of thousands of students pass every year Bachelor of Arts with subjects like education, journalism or for the sake or degree they chose some easy subjects, now the question is what is the use of such graduates who are not better than a 10th grader. These subjects will not produce anything, we need engineers, scientists and doctors who can build things. well the subject huge and i don't want to write a book here.

These 3 factors are the key points where any government spend its money in vain and outcome is Anda - Egg.

We need to think out of the box and out of the box is prosperity. 90% of our nation is sitting at home idol watching useless cricket match, in the last 70 years we Pakistan with huge potential won only 1 world cup and Australia with 2% of population as compared to Pakistan won many world cups, it clearly proves we are wasting our time and energy by betting on dead horse.

Bhai, If government just concentrate only providing good services with full money collection then government doesn't need any Tax from anyone.......

Regards,

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes.
All operation and services of government/state, not just Muslim states, since the beginning of time are run by taxation and revenue collections.
With the changes in state organizations, communications and the scope of the government, the systems of tax collection have evolved accordingly.

Leave the question of taxation aside ( as I'm certain you are raising this question only for the sake of making an argument) , but are you opposed to egalitarian taxation- that's the tax based on income and wealth - if so why!
If the money-generating government runs deficits - then that deficit 'to the last penny. is added to the profit/income in the private sector - that's simple accounting. That's like doling out money to the public. Now, are you strictly for balanced budgets or for drastically cutting out the government budget/services -- and why? How the budgets are to be planned - on the needs/capacity/and future growth - or be based on the capacity of current revenues collection.

If you are arguing against the state - come ahead and do so in a meaningful and 'on fact' arguments. Libertarians ( and some who pick up their catchy slogans), do so but never with facts and coherent logic.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, will answer all your queries but do let me know before 1920 which Muslims government collect tax from their population?

with regards to coming forward can please fix my appointment with Imran Khan I'll be very much obliged to have meeting with him and will show my plans or dumping this whole tax system and introducing a productive financial system for surplus economy.

Moreover i'll pay all my expenditure for this meeting travel, food, stay.
Kindly keep me posted once meeting fixed my private message is open.

Regards,