No salt in mutton dish, angry Indian man sets wife on fire

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u mean to say If God forbid aap ki wife ne mutton karhai wihtout salt banai hoti to aap bhi. . :angry_smile:
Nothing should come between a man and his mutton karhai. lol.
Jokes aside, this stuff happened for real. But I feel the motive cannot be just the lack of salt in his mutton dish, I think there must've been some past underlying issues in their marriage.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jokes aside, this stuff happened for real. But I feel the motive cannot be just the lack of salt in his mutton dish, I think there must've been some past underlying issues in their marriage.

or perhaps he was mentally ill?

Fatema

the only underlying issue is that they treat woman no better then ek raaste ka *****.

lurker

or perhaps he was mentally ill?
Shayad. Who knows. It's like one of those freak stories that do not make sense and you get the feeling like there is more to the story than what has been said.

the only underlying issue is that they treat woman no better then ek raaste ka *****.
Its tough to be a woman in a man's world - no matter where you are. Kudos to you girls. How men treat women is related to how they were raised. It's a strong indicator of their upbringing.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shayad. Who knows. It's like one of those freak stories that do not make sense and you get the feeling like there is more to the story than what has been said.

Its tough to be a woman in a man's world - no matter where you are. Kudos to you girls. How men treat women is related to how they were raised. It's a strong indicator of their upbringing.

couple.jpg

Waisy Mutton karhai ko to wazzu karke pakana chayee, Bare bare shehzadon ki ankh se aansu nikal ayen ager mutton kharab pake to, aur khattooon namak hi dalna bhul gayin :(

Unicorn

Banned
sick person! in logon nay aurat ko samah kya rakha hai...aisi toh koi ghar kay paaltu jaanwar kay saath bhi nahin karta...:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

and please don't use this for mocking eachother's countries..(serious)..

Why you had to be the first one to respond with a bowl of fruits???(cry)(cry)(cry)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
the reason for neighbors not reporting or doing something themselves......

door raho bhai warna police waley tum ko qatil samajh kar band kar deingey

Ho sakta hai Bharat mein bhi aisa hi hota ho as it happens in Pak

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
sick person! in logon nay aurat ko samah kya rakha hai...aisi toh koi ghar kay paaltu jaanwar kay saath bhi nahin karta...:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

and please don't use this for mocking eachother's countries..(serious)..

Abhi to shuruvat hai? Dekthe rahiye, India mein har crime , yahan international news banega, India bashing hoga.

Hate India campaign has grown manifold in successive generations in Pakistan due to hate content in educational curriculum.

desicad

har kisi ko apni jaan pyaari hai...insaanyat gayi bhaad mein..:angry_smile:
already there are some comments.....that anyway were expected.......one self righteous female member is talking about domestic and foreign issues when domestic violence is an equal or bigger problem in pakistan.....not only that she is blaming ills of her society/religion on others, a typical apologist blaming others for own shortcomings......when its a known fact that oppression, discrimination and violence against women is not limited to the subcontinent but it is an issue in almost all of the islamic wolrd......

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I
Dusri baat hindu muashre me aurat ko hamesha kamtar hi samjha gaya hei. Aurat second class citizen maani jaati hey. . ye aaj ki baat nahin hei ye sadiyon se hota a raha hey. ..

Just because of few crimes like this, it is not correct to paint the entire hindu muashre. No family is complete without a girl child born in the family. Cow is sacred because it supplements Mother's milk shows the status of women in a Hindu family. If women is treated like second class citizens in today's families, I wonder how most of the school/university toppers in India in the last decade are girls?
(sample: unquote: UP is considered to be a backward state - girls scoring more than boys shows the change we experiencing. http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...0_1_girl-students-topper-bnsd-shiksha-niketan)