Nawaz Sharif's possible punishment

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
how many thousands of people have died due to his corruption only fourteen years of jail is not enough, he should be hanged !
Regular jail, no special class with hard labor, and aggrieved people should have access to his cell for 5 minutes to voice their pains.14 years of this is better. Only Allah can do justice, may HE be raheem.

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah kuttay ka batcha Iftikhar Ahmed haram khor Nawaz ko bachanay kay chucker mai joo moo may aai bukta rehta hai

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
غدار وطن اور تاریخی لٹیرے نواز شریف کے لیے اس کی آخری آرامگاہ اڈیالہ جیل تیار ہے
fo14lh.png

2uft4oz.jpg

The Pakistan Army is said to be 'extremely upset' with Nawaz Sharif's remarks on the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Sharif's remarks could put Pakistan on the blacklist

Traitor Nawaz Sharif spoke Modi's Words on Mumbai Attacks
Sharif had said in an interview: Militant organisations are active in Pakistan. "Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill over 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can't we complete the trial," said Sharif.

Last edited:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just listen to ifthikahr Paindu . " I feel bad as a democrat " with his paindu English accent. I would advise him if can not speak English with decent English accent then he should stick to national language URDU.

Now coming back to his point that he feels bad for someone like Noora lohar who has looted our country and destroyed our democratic system by intruding (Money Culture,Loota Cracy and Ghunda raj) in elections. Anybody who is a true democrat would love to see Noora behind the bars for his crimes. Mr Ifthikhar you are just a dumb and ignorant journalist who has no clue a bout real democracy and democrat,you just heard these terms. . If go to countries like UK,GERMANY and many others where there is s true democracy Noora kind of character will not be able to even contest a councillor election because of his corruption while in Pak he was PM. His real place prison not PM house.