MQM unit in-charge dies in police custody

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am surprised to see the Title of the Thread.

The right title should be"

"MQM's Mohajir Target Killer Unit In charge SHAHEED in Police Custody"

Marhoom nai 1 Bewa, 5 bachay k ilawa 35 dosri ortoon ko bewa kia, 104 bachoon ko yateem kia.

Marhoom ki Namaz-e-Janaza k Mooqa par police ke khilaf koi INTEKAMI karawi nahi ki jaya gi - jesay ke pehlay bhi kahbhi nahi ki gaee.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pehli dafa Mehwish Bibi k Thread ka title parh k Dili khushi hooovi...

Mehwish BB aisay threads rooz post kia karo... bari khushi or Musaraat milti hay - Kasam say
;)

GeoG

I agree with you 100%, you kill them like dogs and they kill you like dogs and one we will get rid of all 180 million dogs.
Insaaf insaaf hota hay.
chahay adaalet main ho ya thanay main.

Rest assured there are few
defending Killers on this and few other forums
yaqeen nahi aata tou bhonk kay daikh lo, wohi awaz aayay gi....

GeoG

کاش کبھی اپنی منافقت سے نکل کر یہ بھی پوچھ لیا کریں کہ آپ کے چہیتے پولیس والوں شعیب سڈل، رانا مقبول اور نصیر اللہ بابر نے ہزاروں معصوموں کو ماورائے عدالت قتل کیا تھا، انکا حساب کون دے گا؟

مگر افسوس کہ آپ کو ردعمل تو بہت اچھی طرح یاد ہے، مگر "عمل" یاد نہیں رہا۔

مشکل ہے کہ کبھی آپ اپنی منافقتوں سے نکل سکیں کیونکہ آپ اپنی تعصب کے زہر میں ڈوب چکے ہیں۔

All those employed by Shuaib, Rana and Naseer were killed by MQM, all 200 of them except one
Karachi police is under MQM for last 10 years, not even PPP
so go and tell these stories to someone else..

However you timing is right
as Karachi police is going to change but you have started prematurely...

UKPakistani

All shops and eateries at the City Railway Station and surrounding areas, including II Chundrigar road, were forced to close
following the death of Ajmal Beg, who was married and father of four daughters

FORCED by whom ? namallom afraad belonging to a political organisation ?

FaisalKh

Lakh crore la.anat aise qaum per jo 60 saal guzarne ke bawajood bhi Pakistani nahi ban sakay muhajir hi hain

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Mehwish,
MQM must be happy today. They found some juicy propaganda material they can use for next few days to brain wash more 'mohajirs' to earn back some of their lost sympathies. It is crunch time for MQM. He will be designated as shaheed.

It is also likely that he was killed by MQM inside the custody. You know MQM ke hath bohot lambe hain, so I won't rule that out either. He may have been quaid's ghaddar
:angry_smile:

But I must say everybody deserves justice, including this person who is killed by whoever, MQM or by police brutality. I dream of that day when justice will truly prevail.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہم بھتہ خوروں اور ٹارگٹ کلر کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتے
جو کرتا ہے کتے کی موت مرنا اس کا حق ہے
(serious) اب تم سوچوں تم کس کی سپورٹ کرتے ہو ؟

Theek hay tum unko maaro voh tumko marain mertay raho. Khosh raho.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
As much as I hate MQM. Extra judicial killing is not the way forward.

Make a gher janibdar police force, get top notch investigators and catch them and hang them.

Look at the confession of MQM ppl. These ppl are not ideological. 2 minute mein hawa nikal jati hai.

If Police and prosecutors try and get govt support, these criminals will turn on one another in a minute.

Koi mushkal kam nahin hai.

But the fact is MQM ko Army,Intelligence idaron, UK,US saro ki Asherwat hai.

They provide useful services to all of the above and so they just play this bloody game to keep ppl engaged.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
As much as I hate MQM. Extra judicial killing is not the way forward.

Make a gher janibdar police force, get top notch investigators and catch them and hang them.

Look at the confession of MQM ppl. These ppl are not ideological. 2 minute mein hawa nikal jati hai.

If Police and prosecutors try and get govt support, these criminals will turn on one another in a minute.

Koi mushkal kam nahin hai.

But the fact is MQM ko Army,Intelligence idaron, UK,US saro ki Asherwat hai.

They provide useful services to all of the above and so they just play this bloody game to keep ppl engaged.
There is good chance MQM have killed him using police.as we all know in karachi majority of police force work for MQM.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is good chance MQM have killed him using police.as we all know in karachi majority of police force work for MQM.

You are right. Now days MQM is reorganizing probably will kill many of its workers and as usual blame other.
They have done it many times in the past. But I think in Ranger their influence is less.

Either way the way to finish them off is like dealing with any large organized crime syndicate. Careful police work, evidence and then turning some key people into witnesses. But there is no political will for this and as recent election made clear Army still wants them in charge.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
باقی کے خبیثوں کو کب ماریں گے ؟؟؟

جلدی کرو نا

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Lakh crore la.anat aise qaum per jo 60 saal guzarne ke bawajood bhi Pakistani nahi ban sakay muhajir hi hain

I also have a big problem with term MAHAJIR. a person born and raised in Pakistan how can he call himself a mahajir, my dad was but i am not I am a Pakistani...!!!!

Also i have asked so many people who are you, they mahajir then i asked what mahajir, they say urdu speaking, what!!!

Urdu is a language , I have seen urdu speaking pathans,panjabi,memon,hindu and many more.

Aslo one question for every one. if some one was migrated from india punjab what will you call him? or some one from Afghanistan will migrate to Pakistan what will you call him?

Last edited:

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
mehwish why did you kill PTI family member ? what was her sin cause she was from PTI ? This is not 80s not 90s and no more support from Musharaf Army for killing on 12 may ! Just pray and hope that Altaf Husain Dies as soon as possible ! instead of his target killers !