Modi Threatens Again - "Ghar Mein Ghuss Ke Maarein Ge"(Today's speech)

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
53303520_10156065956380848_2269037553258594304_n.jpg

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every pakistani must know 1 thing that our common enemies didn't gather for peace. we must get ready to show our muscles and stop playing peace peace . look at the timing after 100 years hindus are ready to change the constitution they need only 80 seats. back in 1984 BJP got only 4 seats. this is the best time for them and israel want to denuclearize pakistan. and they don't wait long for that. May Allah protect all muslims on earth. Amin

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bring it on...Abhi Dimagh THeek nahi hua Gujrat Killer ka...Ab PAF ghus ka maray gee us koo...

Last edited:

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Election rally speech. His Air Force has told him that they can’t do anything to the Pakistani Air Force.
Yes we know that. And that's why we need to be prepared better than before. Modi will not repeat the same mistakes. India will come back with all of her masters and they will be better equipped for sure.
And the question is not if but when.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
او بھائی وہاں الیکشن ہے الیکشن
ابھی مودی کیا یہ کہے الیکشن ریلی میں ... بھائی اور بہنو، انڈین آرمی کے ہونے والے بلاتکار کی میں پوری ذمہ داری لیتا ہوں اور آپ سب سے شرمندہ ہوں ؟
وہ وہی کہہ رہا جو اس نے کہنا ہے

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مودی پاگل ہوگیا ہے. گھس کر مارنے کہ بعد اس سے کہو کہ دشمن کی لاشیں دکھاؤ تو کہتا ہے کہ اس بات کا ثبوت نہ مانگا جائے اس سے بھارتی فوج کا مورال ڈاون ہو جائیگا. اپنے دشمن کی لاشیں دیکھنے سے دنیا کی کس فوج کا مورال ڈاون ہوتا ہے؟

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe it was a wrong decion of Imran khan to release their pilot so quickly. Indians need a slap not goodwill gesture

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Endia has a very dark history of attacking us around certain dates e.g. APS attack on 16th Dec (Bangladesh 1971 war).

Endia has been humiliated internationally, and they would love to humiliate us right before when we have invited Turkish and Malaysian Presidents for 23 March Ceremony - which is mainly Military Parade. What better time to put us down when every Pakistani is in high morale especially because of last weeks events and the only day during the year we celebrate our cultures, history and our armed forces.

I hope I am wrong and I hope that better sense prevails, but Endia being Endia expect anything ....

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe it was a wrong decion of Imran khan to release their pilot so quickly. Indians need a slap not goodwill gesture

AK Bhai , we released Indian pilot in 8 days during Kargil conflict. Pakistan already knew this. If we had waited for a week then releasing him meant we had to do it. Why not get brownie points out of it. We already announced that he was defending his territory where we entered, try to read the story in entirety

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Endia has a very dark history of attacking us around certain dates e.g. APS attack on 16th Dec (Bangladesh 1971 war).

Endia has been humiliated internationally, and they would love to humiliate us right before when we have invited Turkish and Malaysian Presidents for 23 March Ceremony - which is mainly Military Parade. What better time to put us down when every Pakistani is in high morale especially because of last weeks events and the only day during the year we celebrate our cultures, history and our armed forces.

I hope I am wrong and I hope that better sense prevails, but Endia being Endia expect anything ....
chall bhaag endian