Modi Threatens Again - "Ghar Mein Ghuss Ke Maarein Ge"(Today's speech)

KhanBeijing

Voter (50+ posts)
mentally restarted and joker..he dont have other qualifications rather spreading hate ..let their people decide, who to select..

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Modi should now reword his statement to "jab jab mann karayga to hum merwanay ke liye pakistan mai ghus jayengay"

Modi chaye walay se zyada pron star lagta hai jiska siasi dhanda buss subah shaam pakistan se merwanay pe chalta hai.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Modi said "mai intezar nahin ker sakta"....to kon keh raha hai kerne ka, aaja iska lutf utha jaldi jaldi.

811d0a6c-b4bc-11e6-961e-a1acd97f622d.jpeg

daddan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yes we know that. And that's why we need to be prepared better than before. Modi will not repeat the same mistakes. India will come back with all of her masters and they will be better equipped for sure.
And the question is not if but when.
Ha ha ha ....laal topi wala maskhsra

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother we could have waited for few days and should have played mind game with Indians. Bro our enemy is very clever and crafty but having said this,let me tell bro it is not about Pulwama issue. Pulmawa is just a staged drama to achieve a big goal and that is to destabilize Pakistan. Soon i will make a short video about it. Trust me bro it is not as simple as Pakistani govt and people are making it. International players are behind India in this big game.
Pakistan need to stay firm and one step a head. One mistake can cost us a lot.
I agree with you that India wantd to destabilize Pakistan, thier earlier tries with TTP and thier asset NS is neutralized by Pak Army. Now they are coming with new tactics. inshaAllah our Army will defeat them as well.

However , I disagree with you that we could have played with them, if we would have kept thier pilot. They very well knew , that they will get him back, so they would have moved to Geneva convenient. Pakistan then had to return the pilot. I think IK and Army played a master stroke by grabbing headlines accross the globe , which is now putting more pressure on India.

monty786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i think modi was dangerous! reason? because he is sincere to india. forget about elections and oratory. the fact is that is he is sincere to his motherland. my 2 bits: he was dangerous when we had NS in power. not any more. now he is facing Pakistan with IK at the helm who is far more sincere to Pakistan than any one we know(quaid e azam exception). Allah Pak Pakistan ko salamat rakhe

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
کنڈی نا کھڑکا
سِدا اندر آ

Baad ma jai ga hamari marzi sa jaisay abhe nandhan gya tha

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hazoor ye hai woh missile jis ne ghus ke mara hai

merlin_151394124_67eb0070-addb-48bd-8e05-a536cee9c7b0-jumbo.jpg
How convinient, sub kuch phat ke tabah ho gaya bus who piece jis pe naam likha huwa tha bach gays.

Just like on 9/11 every turned to dust except Mohd Atta's passport,