Modi Threatens Again - "Ghar Mein Ghuss Ke Maarein Ge"(Today's speech)

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
AK Bhai , we released Indian pilot in 8 days during Kargil conflict. Pakistan already knew this. If we had waited for a week then releasing him meant we had to do it. Why not get brownie points out of it. We already announced that he was defending his territory where we entered, try to read the story in entirety
Brother we could have waited for few days and should have played mind game with Indians. Bro our enemy is very clever and crafty but having said this,let me tell bro it is not about Pulwama issue. Pulmawa is just a staged drama to achieve a big goal and that is to destabilize Pakistan. Soon i will make a short video about it. Trust me bro it is not as simple as Pakistani govt and people are making it. International players are behind India in this big game.
Pakistan need to stay firm and one step a head. One mistake can cost us a lot.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I believe it was a wrong decion of Imran khan to release their pilot so quickly. Indians need a slap not goodwill gesture

Saboo look what AK47 saying? is ke bare main kya khayal hai Aab? when i said dont give abhi so fast to india then u abused me.

kayawish

Brother we could have waited for few days and should have played mind game with Indians. Bro our enemy is very clever and crafty but having said this,let me tell bro it is not about Pulwama issue. Pulmawa is just a staged drama to achieve a big goal and that is to destabilize Pakistan. Soon i will make a short video about it. Trust me bro it is not as simple as Pakistani govt and people are making it. International players are behind India in this big game.
Pakistan need to stay firm and one step a head. One mistake can cost us a lot.
lot of people saying that pulwama was a drama.so this means adil dar took money and blw himself? and her mother is also lieying when she said that adil was beaten by indian army once he was comming back from school? this is intresting drama then.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Saboo look what AK47 saying? is ke bare main kya khayal hai Aab? when i said dont give abhi so fast to india then u abused me.
Kayawish i firmly believe it was too early to release him and we are not doing the right thing by giving Indians too many soft signals.

kayawish

Kayawish i firmly believe it was too early to release him and we are not doing the right thing by giving Indians too many soft signals.
yes, that was my opinion.abhinandan ko indian elections ke baad hanover karna chayea tha.after elections.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
lot of people saying that pulwama was a drama.so this means adil dar took money and blw himself? and her mother is also lieying when she said that adil was beaten by indian army once he was comming back from school? this is intresting drama then.
Bro it is not as simple as it looks. It does not need to be directly for something to be staged,it can be indirectly as they say read between the lines.As terrorist infiltrate in Army, similarly army officers infiltrate in terrorists organisations and use them when they need them.

kayawish

Bro it is not as simple as it looks. It does not need to be directly for something to be staged,it can be indirectly as they say read between the lines.As terrorist infiltrate in Army, similarly army officers infiltrate in terrorists organisations and use them when they need them.
yes,adil was used by an organization though he did not knew that he is been used.

BrotherKantu

سچ پوچھو تو بہت مارا ہے سالوں کو پی اے ایف نے
مار مار کے پچواڑا لال کر دیا ہے.

اب کبھی نہیں ادھر کا رخ نہیں کریں گے باتوں سے کیا ہوتا ہے. جتنی مرجی کر لے.

kayawish

yea indians ko ghar main gusnay ka bada shauk hai.even in films they say ghar main gus kar marain ge?... tum humaray galie main tu pehle gus ke batao ghar tu door ki bath hai.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
yes,adil was used by an organization though he did not knew that he is been used.
Well bro the way secrete agencies work,is not as simple as common people think. It is more deeper and more complicated. All i want to say Pulwama and its reaction is a big game to destabilize Pak. India,Afghanistan and Isreal can not afford Imran khan as pm in Pak and taliban govt in Afghanistan.

kayawish

Well bro the way secrete agencies work,is not as simple as common people think. It is more deeper and more complicated. All i want to say Pulwama and its reaction is a big game to destabilize Pak. India,Afghanistan and Isreal can not afford Imran khan as pm in Pak and taliban govt in Afghanistan.
asli shaitan iran hai jis ko tum log bhool jatay ho...ISI got intel about 3 ciuntries in 27 feb.india,israel and 3rd country name not mansioned.who is that 3rd country?

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)
سچ پوچھو تو بہت مارا ہے سالوں کو پی اے ایف نے
مار مار کے پچواڑا لال کر دیا ہے.

اب کبھی نہیں ادھر کا رخ نہیں کریں گے باتوں سے کیا ہوتا ہے. جتنی مرجی کر لے.

سننے میں آیا ہے پاکستان نے خوب بجائی ہے کافی تباہی کی فوجی بھی مارے جو کہ انڈیا سب پی گیا بولتا تو مزید پھنستا۔۔ پاکستان نے بھی چپ سادھ لی۔۔۔ اب پتہ نہی سچائی کتنی ہے اور افواہ کتنی

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
asli shaitan iran hai jis ko tum log bhool jatay ho...ISI got intel about 3 ciuntries in 27 feb.india,israel and 3rd country name not mansioned.who is that 3rd country?
Agreed,The reason i did not mention Iran because Iran is playing games in partnership with Indian against Pak from last 12 years and everyone knows that. There are more than thousand active Raw agents in Iran. Kulbhushan was just one of them.

kayawish

Agreed,The reason i did not mention Iran because Iran is playing game with Pak from last 12 years and everyone knows that. There are more than thousand active Raw agents in Iran. Kulbhushan was just one of them.
afghanistan tu pehle booka nanga hai.asgraf ghani ki taliban se pati padee hai.Forget afghanistan will attack pakistan and then pashtuns living on both side of border.So iran is a big shaitan.

BrotherKantu

سننے میں آیا ہے پاکستان نے خوب بجائی ہے کافی تباہی کی فوجی بھی مارے جو کہ انڈیا سب پی گیا بولتا تو مزید پھنستا۔۔ پاکستان نے بھی چپ سادھ لی۔۔۔ اب پتہ نہی سچائی کتنی ہے اور افواہ کتنی

باقی پھینٹی کی کہانی ان کی کانگرس نکالے گی الیکشن سے پہلے اس لئے پاکستان سائیڈ چپ کر کے بیٹھ گئی ہے.

چوٹ سہی اس وقت لگے گی جب لوہا خوب گرم ہو گا.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
afghanistan tu pehle booka nanga hai.asgraf ghani ki taliban se pati padee hai.Forget afghanistan will attack pakistan and then pashtuns living on both side of border.So iran is a big shaitan.
Afghanistan is facilitator of India to carry out terrorist activities in Pak so is Iran . I know Afghanistan can not attack.

kayawish

DR shahid know the name of that 3rd country but also did not say it.it cant be USA because US need pakistan for piece deal with taliban.then it is 100% iran shitan.