Judge Arsahd Malik's Video Case - Supreme Court reserves Verdict || Details by Siddique Jaan

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah , he is selfless POtty head with Potty mission in sight . The way , he is licking every hole he sees, you won't be able to get your part of the hole to suck .

Foot note:

Read what is reported in Dawn and compare with you stooge . His baised is overwhelming .

"“Is the federal government protecting the judge by keeping his services with them?” the chief justice wondered, adding that the situation was dangerous as a judge became susceptible or vulnerable to blackmailing or being influenced, be it by the government or any individual, when he had a skeleton in the closet. "

Source
From the same article from DAWN

The bench, however, raised questions about the authenticity of the videos in question. The chief justice noted that judge Malik had already admitted that the "objectionable video" was real. "But how will the video, which was shown in the press conference, be proven as authentic?" he asked.

"The report says that the audio of the video was recorded separately. During the press conference, the video also had subtitles. It seems like someone has tampered with the video," the chief justice observed.

Would you disagree that the CJ is saying that the video played by Maryum in her press conference appears to be tampered?

The pertinent questions are

1) why has Maryum or pmln not provided the video for forensic analysis? They all seem to be disowning the video, whereas when they thought it would release Nawaz in 24 hours they were all backing it

2) why hasn’t an appeal been made to any court with the video as evidence to give nawaz some relief so far? What are pmln waiting for?

By the way, the answers to these questions and not “potty” - which seems to be your favourite word these days

The bottom line is that it has not yet been determined who was actually blackmailing the judge (the judge himself seems to be saying it was this Nasir Butt character- who convienently has run away to London). Unfortunately for Nawaz, this ploy has also backfired

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But what are the actual points he makes with which you disagree or think are not correct? If you could give some examples the discussion can progress, but just him a potty head is not going to prove your point.
Watch video from 8:24 onward and see how he is manipulating words and associating them to Judge. Can he or you produce the video of the Judges expressing themselves like he is expressing them ?

Hate_Nooras

Watch video from 8:24 onward and see how he is manipulating words and associating them to Judge. Can he or you produce the video of the Judges expressing themselves like he is expressing them ?
When are they going to give the original video for analysis? Why haven't they given it already? Why have both SS and Maryam disowned it? As every non Noora predicted its back fired to another humiliation. One day you will realise like every one else that it was the Sharif and their henchman that were blackmailing him all along and now they are in even deeper lumbar.

Hate_Nooras

From the same article from DAWN

The bench, however, raised questions about the authenticity of the videos in question. The chief justice noted that judge Malik had already admitted that the "objectionable video" was real. "But how will the video, which was shown in the press conference, be proven as authentic?" he asked.

"The report says that the audio of the video was recorded separately. During the press conference, the video also had subtitles. It seems like someone has tampered with the video," the chief justice observed.

Would you disagree that the CJ is saying that the video played by Maryum in her press conference appears to be tampered?

The pertinent questions are

1) why has Maryum or pmln not provided the video for forensic analysis? They all seem to be disowning the video, whereas when they thought it would release Nawaz in 24 hours they were all backing it

2) why hasn’t an appeal been made to any court with the video as evidence to give nawaz some relief so far? What are pmln waiting for?

By the way, the answers to these questions and not “potty” - which seems to be your favourite word these days

The bottom line is that it has not yet been determined who was actually blackmailing the judge (the judge himself seems to be saying it was this Nasir Butt character- who convienently has run away to London). Unfortunately for Nawaz, this ploy has also backfired
He is not here to debate, he has no valid points. He is in deep pain. The blackmailing has failed

surfer

I just watched it again. What specific words do you think he is manipulating or associating to the judges? Obviously he has his own style of talking, like every reporter does, but I'm pretty sure he is not making stuff up. If he has been doing that, by now someone would have complained to courts and he could have been locked up under contempt of court, or something even more serious.

If I was to flip your second question, can anyone show a video to prove that the judges did not express themselves like Siddiqui is portraying?

I've actually been listening to this reporter since panama case days when he was on 92 news. If you go back and listen to those reports again, and then compare to what actually happened in the SC during those hearings and read the judgements and JIT reports that were presented, you'll find that he was actually reporting very accurately....certainly more accurately then talal choudary, Maryum Auraungzeb or any of the other PMLN folks. So he does have a respectable track record.

But I see what your problem is...he is actually reporting facts that are happening, and not what you would like to be happening. Unfortunately, at some point you will have to face facts and admit that Nawaz, Maryam and co are not the angels you believed them to be....

Again, the pertinent facts remains....the video has not been provided for forensic analysis, nor has an appeal been lodged with the video as evidence to overturn Nawaz's conviction.

Zaidi Qasim

When are they going to give the original video for analysis? Why haven't they given it already? Why have both SS and Maryam disowned it? As every non Noora predicted its back fired to another humiliation. One day you will realise like every one else that it was the Sharif and their henchman that were blackmailing him all along and now they are in even deeper lumbar.
Disowned it ? Have they owned this video as the one who are behind it ? She displayed the Video as they have received it. They never made this video and they claimed to be behind making this Video. Why the Khota Justice send the same video for Forensic if he so desires ? Why kept suspecting the intention one way or other . And why this judge is still not removed ? Are the boots decided to keep him and keep feeding him their decisions for the upcoming cases against opposition ?

Zaidi Qasim

I just watched it again. What specific words do you think he is manipulating or associating to the judges? Obviously he has his own style of talking, like every reporter does, but I'm pretty sure he is not making stuff up. If he has been doing that, by now someone would have complained to courts and he could have been locked up under contempt of court, or something even more serious.

If I was to flip your second question, can anyone show a video to prove that the judges did not express themselves like Siddiqui is portraying?

I've actually been listening to this reporter since panama case days when he was on 92 news. If you go back and listen to those reports again, and then compare to what actually happened in the SC during those hearings and read the judgements and JIT reports that were presented, you'll find that he was actually reporting very accurately....certainly more accurately then talal choudary, Maryum Auraungzeb or any of the other PMLN folks. So he does have a respectable track record.

But I see what your problem is...he is actually reporting facts that are happening, and not what you would like to be happening. Unfortunately, at some point you will have to face facts and admit that Nawaz, Maryam and co are not the angels you believed them to be....

Again, the pertinent facts remains....the video has not been provided for forensic analysis, nor has an appeal been lodged with the video as evidence to overturn Nawaz's conviction.
Did the judge also twist his face the same way this moron is twisting ? I guess you are saying that he is describing facts .While at the same time you are also saying that no one can produce the video against him as well. So, if that is the case, how are you going to ascertain that what he is telling you is the truth and there are no addition to the script what Judge has said, how he has said and how this Moron is reporting .

What I am saying is that he is a known POtty head and all his video is full with Potty propaganda. His Biased is obvious from the words he used and his demeanor while reporting it .

Hate_Nooras

Disowned it ? Have they owned this video as the one who are behind it ? She displayed the Video as they have received it. They never made this video and they claimed to be behind making this Video. Why the Khota Justice send the same video for Forensic if he so desires ? Why kept suspecting the intention one way or other . And why this judge is still not removed ? Are the boots decided to keep him and keep feeding him their decisions for the upcoming cases against opposition ?
Who is behind the video? Yes Nooras, who has the originals? Yes the Nooras, so what are they afraid off? You may live in Noora fantasy land but the game of blackmailing this corrupt judge has been rumbled. They hoped that he would deny things they knew( such as meeting the corrupt duffer at Jati Umra) but the judge came out and took the rug from under their feet. Their blackmailing has failed. Produce the original or shut up.

Hate_Nooras

Did the judge also twist his face the same way this moron is twisting ? I guess you are saying that he is describing facts .While at the same time you are also saying that no one can produce the video against him as well. So, if that is the case, how are you going to ascertain that what he is telling you is the truth and there are no addition to the script what Judge has said, how he has said and how this Moron is reporting .

What I am saying is that he is a known POtty head and all his video is full with Potty propaganda. His Biased is obvious from the words he used and his demeanor while reporting it .
So after all your talk nothing even remotely factual. Your pain is here for all to see, he reports facts which you don't like. If Nooras had something they would have complained to the SC and got him done for contempt. Another epic fail from you.

Zaidi Qasim

Who is behind the video? Yes Nooras, who has the originals? Yes the Nooras, so what are they afraid off? You may live in Noora fantasy land but the game off blackmailing this corrupt judge has been rumbled. They hoped that he would deny things they knew( such as meeting the corrupt duffer at Jati Umra) but the judge came out and took the rug from under their feet. Their blackmailing has failed. Produce the original or shut up.
Go get some pound of rationality in your dope minded brain . Prove this in the court that they have doctored it . You are so pathetic in the rage of hate of NS that you forgot that the Judge himself is describing how the boots blackmailed him and how the pressure was applied to get the favorable decision from him .It is absolutely stupid to even think what you are suggesting regarding PMLN that Judge will somehow admit that in Public. This coward SOB who has been blackmailed by the Kunjar Boots , will never have enough courage to even Publicly admit the decision was taken under pressure . Instead of focusing on the Judge and kicking him out from the Judiciary, you , the potty heads and the Judges themselves are trying to divert the attention. One saying is that you keep repeating lies so much that people start to believe on it.

Zaidi Qasim

So after all your talk nothing even remotely factual. Your pain is here for all to see, he reports facts which you don't like. If Nooras had something they would have complained to the SC and got him done for contempt. Another epic fail from you.
The potty propaganda is not facts . I won't even spend few seconds listening his usual trash . What facts got to do with him or his readers like you ?

surfer

Well, I just told you in my earlier post how you can ascertain if he is telling the truth or exaggerating- check his previous reports and then compare what he reported against the judgements that were actually published by the judges.

Wait for this judgement in a few days and then the written judgement a few days after that and we can see if he exaggerated or not.

But how he twists his face is objective and o can’t help with that

But again you have not really explained what in the video is propaganda. Unless you are specific, the debate will not progress. Once more, calling him potty head doesn’t prove you right

surfer

Go get some pound of rationality in your dope minded brain . Prove this in the court that they have doctored it . You are so pathetic in the rage of hate of NS that you forgot that the Judge himself is describing how the boots blackmailed him and how the pressure was applied to get the favorable decision from him .It is absolutely stupid to even think what you are suggesting regarding PMLN that Judge will somehow admit that in Public. This coward SOB who has been blackmailed by the Kunjar Boots , will never have enough courage to even Publicly admit the decision was taken under pressure . Instead of focusing on the Judge and kicking him out from the Judiciary, you , the potty heads and the Judges themselves are trying to divert the attention. One saying is that you keep repeating lies so much that people start to believe on it.
Can you show us when or where the judge said that the boots were blackmailing him? If it was on the video that Maryum played, then that is not admissible in court until forensically investigated. According to the dawn report you posted, the CJ is saying it appears that video was tampered

Zaidi Qasim

Can you show us when or where the judge said that the boots were blackmailing him? If it was on the video that Maryum played, then that is not admissible in court until forensically investigated. According to the dawn report you posted, the CJ is saying it appears that video was tampered
Khota Justice also end up making lot of off cuff remarks . Why why didn't he send this video for the Forensic ? Play the video and watch it carefully, I doubt that you can hear the word boot in there , however, just using a fraction of your gray matter will tell you who were pressurizing him .

Hate_Nooras

Your stupidity knows no bounds. If I bring evidence forward then I need to show its genuine, its the job of the provider, in this case the Calibri Queen to show the original. The judge is corrupt and was being blackmailed by Nooras and you have a point that he needs to be sacked and jailed, but you are hiding from the other logical conclusion which is that all the Nooras that blackmailed him also need to be jailed. Remember the original narrative was that the ISI blackmailed the judge, that is not even mentioned by any Noora because you know that was rubbish.

Hate_Nooras

Well, I just told you in my earlier post how you can ascertain if he is telling the truth or exaggerating- check his previous reports and then compare what he reported against the judgements that were actually published by the judges.

Wait for this judgement in a few days and then the written judgement a few days after that and we can see if he exaggerated or not.

But how he twists his face is objective and o can’t help with that

But again you have not really explained what in the video is propaganda. Unless you are specific, the debate will not progress. Once more, calling him potty head doesn’t prove you right
He is desperate to get angry because the reporting is hurting his dishonest soul. He has no actual criticism but is desperately looking for one.

Hate_Nooras

I don't spend time watching ARY ,or Sabir Shakir Idiot Propaganda. I won't watch this rat spreading filth on social media either.
No son you stick to Talal and Co. They told you the truth about NS and Panama and they will tell you the truth now.

Zaidi Qasim

Your stupidity knows no bounds. If I bring evidence forward then I need to show its genuine, its the job of the provider, in this case the Calibri Queen to show the original. The judge is corrupt and was being blackmailed by Nooras and you have a point that he needs to be sacked and jailed, but you are hiding from the other logical conclusion which is that all the Nooras that blackmailed him also need to be jailed. Remember the original narrative was that the ISI blackmailed the judge, that is not even mentioned by any Noora because you know that was rubbish.
Lol.. you such a lose Canon . He was black mailed by NS ? I guess you have not watched his video when he is describing how he concluded the trial and how he was pressurize by boots who brought his old video and showed him and warned him about the consequences if he didn't follow their direction . He also said that the corruption was not proven and the decision couldn't be made on the present proofs. What else you need to throw that decision out of the window once you saw how the Judge is admitting . There are so many string operations done in the world to get the facts out. This may be one of such episode where the Judge himself is admitting . You seem to be also diverting the attention to real issue . And the real issue is that this was a bogus decision which was handed over by a Judge who was blackmailed and pressurized.