Indian Air Force carries out drills near China border

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)

India's Air Force carried out exercises around an airbase near the border with China on Saturday as troops from the two countries are locked in a stand-off.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
china has s400 which can shoot down even the Rafael which goes in Chinese territory! just moral boosting for Extreme right wings, if they could have done anything they could have!

What drills? just flying ahahha. fighter jet and the helicopter had no weapons!!!! "drill" was to fly around lol

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I assure the piss drinkers that China is not remotely afraid of your cheap threats. You are nothing in front of them, nothing! I dare you to invade a part of China like they have done Ladakh. I said so many times before China is not going anywhere other then conquering more Indian land. India meanwhile is begging America to get involved to save their bacon.

bhaibarood

Aik goli fire karni ki himmat nahi hai aur chaley hain aircraft excersises karney !
Wah modi ji wah ? ?

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Kabi Kashmir bhaijo naa pahlay walay pilot ko, Khushbu laga k ...!!!

Abhi-Gandum bhool jatay hein. Yeh China hai Pakistan nahi jiss k saath surgical surgical strike khailna hai aur Duniya k saamnay moon b kala karana hai . !

gulfam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I assure the piss drinkers that China is not remotely afraid of your cheap threats. You are nothing in front of them, nothing! I dare you to invade a part of China like they have done Ladakh. I said so many times before China is not going anywhere other then conquering more Indian land. India meanwhile is begging America to get involved to save their bacon.

what really matters is you people are scared of indian army , chinese rats have got enough banging by indian army .

gulfam

Kabi Kashmir bhaijo naa pahlay walay pilot ko, Khushbu laga k ...!!!

Abhi-Gandum bhool jatay hein. Yeh China hai Pakistan nahi jiss k saath surgical surgical strike khailna hai aur Duniya k saamnay moon b kala karana hai . !

what happened ? you look to forget the hard beating you got from indian army in 1971 ?

Imranpak

what really matters is you people are scared of indian army , chinese rats have got enough banging by indian army .

Keep dreaming about Pak being afraid of India! We did Kargil on them among many other attacks they hold us responsible for. India is begging us to vacate Gilgit Baltistan as well as handing them all their wanted people, never gonna happen!! India can attack us then see how afraid we are off them?? What do you mean China has had enough of tanking Bharat, they haven't even started yet! Since when was Kabul a part of India!!?

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

I swear by ALLAH, If I ever was, am or will be scared of Indian Army. There could be 100 incidents similar to 1971, but being scared of them just makes me laugh.

Gulfam kabi aao naa tum b idher, khushbu laga k. Balkay aisay he aana, khushbu hum khud lagayein gay :)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now flying jets is news for endian airforce ????? ...... The fact is just as Feb 2019 was a defining moment in sub continent, June 2020 also marks a paradigm shift in region ..... one where in history endian army will be written off as most coward hodgepodge of a bunch of crooked incompetent liars ......

gulfam

Now flying jets is news for endian airforce ????? ...... The fact is just as Feb 2019 was a defining moment in sub continent, June 2020 also marks a paradigm shift in region ..... one where in history endian army will be written off as most coward hodgepodge of a bunch of crooked incompetent liars ......

so you got kashmir in feb 19 ? ????

gulfam

I swear by ALLAH, If I ever was, am or will be scared of Indian Army. There could be 100 incidents similar to 1971, but being scared of them just makes me laugh.

Gulfam kabi aao naa tum b idher, khushbu laga k. Balkay aisay he aana, khushbu hum khud lagayein gay :)

you have been our slaves for many centuries . stsy there .