Imran Khan interacts with Indian students!!!

hero. we all love imran khan. ....jalnay walay ka moonh kala.....ohhhhh. tu to hai he kaliyaaa. kon kaliyaa???? wohi naa. samjhaay...lol

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks for sharing sir jee ,one and only hope please not only pray for imran but join pti and donate him as much as u can .i do what about u all????

Just_one

Banned
How much respect Imran Khan gets in foreign countries. If he is the prime minister, imagine what a positive signal it would send to the whole world.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
imran khan ji tusi great ho....we LOVE you .you are the only hope for pakistan khuda aap ko meri zindagi k b chand saal laga de.....chand iss liye bol raha hoon ....kiyon k i also got so many things to do....lol

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This video is in response to the famous video, Altaf in India.
tiger54 baicharay ki kia pata tha k es sey bhi Imran ki izzat aur ziyada hogi.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran is hope not only for Pakistanis but also a hope for people of both countries to solve the issues peacefully.
If both countries did not waste money on weapons we could have much better life.
Imran proved that you do not need to use bad language against your country, still people people of India will respect you. You just need to be a sincere and honest person.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
This video is in response to the famous video, Altaf in India.
tiger54 baicharay ki kia pata tha k es sey bhi Imran ki izzat aur ziyada hogi.

Exactly....and in much frustration, tiger54 has "disliked" all the comments................................LOL.............a big LOL...... frustrated freak. Now he cannot write anything on Raymond Davis issue (whom he was protecting from the first day) so getting down to some hopless harbaas. :P

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now, such are the people who represent pakistan, not some stupid little creatures like veena malik, adnan sami what ever.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
MR jafar i posted this video coz i was impressed by imran khan and im also a big fan of him! so dont try to fool others saying i posted this video trying to make fun of him. why would i post such a video of him if i wanted to make fun of him.
also i have Liked all the good comments on imran khan in this forum :)
God bless Imran khan..here u go :D u retarded looooser :D
Exactly....and in much frustration, tiger54 has "disliked" all the comments................................LOL.............a big LOL...... frustrated freak. Now he cannot write anything on Raymond Davis issue (whom he was protecting from the first day) so getting down to some hopless harbaas. :P

Just_one

Banned
This is how you give interview and attract people even in countries which are hostile to you.

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
MR jafar i posted this video coz i was impressed by imran khan and im also a big fan of him! so dont try to fool others saying i posted this video trying to make fun of him. why would i post such a video of him if i wanted to make fun of him.
also i have Liked all the good comments on imran khan in this forum :)
God bless Imran khan..here u go :D u retarded looooser :D

LOL......I invite all the members to go back and see tiger54 comments from past 4-5 months. Many against Imran Khan and all favor of Pervez Musharaf, Raymond Davis and other anti-Pakistan elements. How can you like Imran Khan? Imran Khan is a great guy working for the interests of the country and that doesn't fit your portfolio of likeness. If you are thinking he is anti-state then be assured, he is not. So you can redefine your NEWLY BORN LIKENESS for him.

And by the way, since you have came out of your rabbit hole, would you like to answer to the members of the forum about your Raymond Davis Innocence campaign? I have been trying to get your opinion but since you don't reply to inbox messages sent by me, I have to ask on these forums. Please come up with something. It may be a realization from you that you were thinking totally ridiculously and in future you want to develop a better political understanding of events OR it could be your ego responding that you were somehow right.