Front Men (simple question)

UETAIN

MPA (400+ posts)
Just like Zardari and Sharif have their own, In my view Imran khan's ''tareeka-e wardat'' is different and more western......Imran (1983) was way head of Noora (1993) in offshore companies business

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just like Zardari and Sharif have their own, In my view Imran khan's ''tareeka-e wardat'' is different and more western......Imran (1983) was way head of Noora (1993) in offshore companies business
you are a bloody joker and an idiot

If Khan wanted to make money, he could have gotten from Jemima's divorce so much that your aaqa Zardari and sharifs can only dream of

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A

Aik syy bhar krr aik nya character appear hota hyy iss forum prr with change ids
They gone too far in khan hatred
ہاہاہا ...تو انے دو ناں راجہ صاحب؟...اور جاتے ہیں تو جانے دو؟
ہمارا کیا لیتے ہیں ؟ کتنا دور جاییں گے؟ بھاڑ میں؟......
انشااللہ عمران یونہی انکی چھاتی پر پیاز کاٹتا رہے گا.
اب اس میں کیا .... ?
بیچارے ذرا دیر کے لیے اتے ہیں
کہلتے ہیں اور ماحول کو گندہ کر دیتے ہیں
اور تو کچھ بھی نہیں؟
ہاہا حسن اتفاق ہے کہ ہم نے تو کرونا کی وجہ سے
پہلے سے ہی ماسک پہن رکھے ہیں؟.....?

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What is Nawaz Sharif without politics: Nobody(because even his business gains are because of commissions and corruption in politics).

What is Imran Khan without Politics: A Successful Sportsman, A Successful Welfare worker(Shaukat Khanum), A Successful Educationist(Namal University).

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear, is it necessary to make CHAWAL everytime? Offshore is common thing in UK, all the big guns have it & with the permission of UK govt, in UK territory, IK made one for earnings in UK as non UK resident, Nooras stool money from Pakistan and hid it in Offshore companies.
In simple words, when your father have physical relation with your mother, it is halal, while if he do it with some other woman it is haram. CLEAR.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Following peoples are frontmen of imran khan ????
1. Zulfi bukhari
2. Razzaq Dawood
3. Nadeem Babar
4. Awn Chowdhary
5.Zafer Mirza
6.Aamir kiyani
7. Shahbaz gill...................
Are you the latest Noora tata? I thought haraami Qadyani, the British agent didn't have balls, but it looks like he has spawned another arse hole

UETAIN

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't like (class of politician after 1985) including Zardari, Noora....etc
My question was not for paid social media workers, or jokers .......
Mr Khan cannot govern the country, and his every second in power cost Pakistan a lot.

UETAIN

MPA (400+ posts)
There should be a commission to investigate all these peoples........
As a Pakistani, it is my right to ask question..................